Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Cherry Blossom Storm (Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the Year 2050, an apocalypse entered the world that had destroyed half of the human population. Two creatures had fought each other for 3 days and 3 nights. One creature who was known for his shape-shifting [Deoxys] decided to break down into millions of pieces, affecting half of the animal population. That animal population the mutated to forms no one understood and had the intelligence of all humans and had the ability to communicate to any creature. These creatures were called Pokemon.50 years have passed and every continent (Like USA) except for Japan remained the same. Japan somehow went back through time in response to the apocalypse so there were no signs of human nor any man-made technology except for stuff that would've existed in 1300 AD. So now Pokemon & Animals (YES Animals!...normal animals) lived in harmony at a 'human-free' landmass with mountains and beautiful cherry blossoms.

But peace was not meant to last: In Japan, there came many pieces to which belonged to empires. Two out of 5 were very powerful; One belonged to two brothers whom actually escaped from Africa to become big leaders in Japan. The other was mostly influenced from Europe and had castles all around the mountains. Unlike the 'Europe' Empire called Darnvia, The brotherly empire called Eukasia followed Japanese customs and traditions so of course...none of them got along. It wasn't until when Darniva had the nerve to raid a village that was in Eukasia's territory that got the both of them all out in War.

But the war has raged on for far too long. The two leaders (Or Three): Wolff Brothers and Darnvia King has decided that it has gone for too long and they have to strike a deal. Somehow, the deal ended up being the King gives up his daughter to marry one of the brothers which all (including the Wolff brothers) thought it was unnecessary but he insists since it was the law of Japan.

Now all mad, the princess will have to be one of the brother's wives to remain in peace with the two countries. She and the Wolff Brothers don't like it at all but they have no choice. But now ANOTHER threat from a totally different empire wants to wage war on Darnvia just when they have recovered, assassinating the Darnvia King at the process. With this empire now owning two territories...Eukasia has no choice but to wage war AGAIN even when they were trying to recover. How can the three work together to defeat this threat? Will there be peace? And who will the female marry?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:33 pm

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⒈ Follow the Gaia TOS because I really don't feel like dealing with the higher-uppers on why your misbehaving

⒉ I do allow cursing but please don't over do it.

3. Add at least a picture and some color to your post. (doesn't have to be much)

4. No god-modding

5. Do not post one liners, you don't have to write like an essay for each post, just write a little more than a few lines, if possible.

6. Must use anime pictures....how else you get Pokemon pics?

7. Must be active, I understand if your busy, but at least inform us. I don't expect a reply every hour, but have one ever 1 or 2 days.

8. Have fun ^_^

9. Pm me with the Title of the RP as a subject so I know you read the rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:34 pm

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Profiles:

[imgleft]Image URL here[/imgleft]
[align=center][color=postingcolor 1][size=9][b][i]"Quote or Saying"[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[size=18][color=postingcolor 2]Name>>Gender[/color][/size][/align]
[color=postingcolor 3][size=16]Darnvia//Role in RP[/size][/color]

[align=left][color=postingcolor 2][b][u]ι ℓσvє тнιs[/u][/b][/color]
[color=postingcolor 3]ɷ Likes
ɷ
ɷ
ɷ
ɷ [/color]

[color=postingcolor 2][b][u]םσит єvєи тяץ[/u][/b][/color]
[color=postingcolor 3]➽ Dislikes

➽ [/color][/align]

[align=center][color=postingcolor 1]ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?[/color][/align]
[color=postingcolor 2]Personality...at least 10 sentences[/color]

[align=center][color=postingcolor 1]мץ sтσяץ...[/color][/align]
[color=postingcolor 2]Biography...at least 10 sentences[/color]

[align=right][color=postingcolor 1][size=9]★ Username[/size][/color][/align][size=18][/size]

User Image
"Tonight! We Dine in Hell."
Otonashi>>Male

Eukasia//Leader

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Meat
ɷ His home
ɷ Kaminari, his Brother
ɷ Females (Womanizer)
ɷ Winning

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Arranged Marriage Idea
➽ War
➽ Humans
➽ Death
➽ Lies

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

Typically very sociable, expressive, and dominant. He is the leader after all so of course he cannot be in solitude often so he could check on the people he rules over to make sure everything is checked off. Unlike some leaders, he is composed and never lets the power goes over his head. However, he is quick-tempered and can be stubborn. He is often known to be a womanizer and a flirt around females since he never really knew his mother, and his older brother never really taught him much about them. He also is aggressive when it comes to fighting and often does not show mercy in a fight.

мץ sтσяץ...

Born with black fur, and red skin like his father. Otonashi was too young to really remember his parents and can only remember being raised by his brother. He had always appreciate the hard-work his brother had to do in order to get dinner and shelter for the night. But humans were starting to get 'worse' and it demands more 'animals' [or pokemon] so he let his brother lead the way as they smuggled themselves inside a cargo ship. The trip was suppose to go to America but instead, a storm picks up letting go of some cargo, which had the two brothers inside.

When they got out; they have realized they are in a different island and saw cherry blossoms for the first time. They then meet a kind white wolf whom lived here for a long time; explaining to the two that this was Japan. Otonashi and his brother had to remember the customs and traditions of old Japan, which made this island intriguing to them. But then the Wolf died of a strange disease which made Otto determined to rule. He gained people by finding refugees from different countries which are either hunting them down, or are losing their home due to growing human population and brought them here to live. He did give them one condition: Respect the land around them, and give them the option to follow tradition/customs of ancient Japan. Since the refugees felt like they weren't forced, a lot lived there happily and actually have spread the word of the beautiful territory so with that, he became biggest powerful leader of the 5 different territories in Japan.

★ Shadowstream-chan

"The only Sin in this world is Theft, the other sins are variations of it."
Kaminari>>Male

Eukasia//Adviser and sometimes Leader

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ His Brother, Otto
ɷ Berries
ɷ Ocean
ɷ Cherry Blossoms
ɷ Peace

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Lies/Corruption
➽ Arranged Marriage Idea
➽ Irresponsibility
➽ War
➽ Poachers

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

Unlike his brother, Kaminari is a little more solitary and is often quiet when spoken to. He is usually the one who is somewhat more passive than his aggressive brother. But he makes up for it by preventing fights when his brother gets out of hand or making sure that he doesn't get too far with his 'womanizing' tactics. He is the voice of reason and his words are usually full of wisdom and a nice, calming demeanor. And that could attract possible mates; which makes him cower in their presence [Not literally though].

мץ sтσяץ...

He was his Father's first child. His father, a Absol, had dated a Luxray until she died protecting the family from an opposing Lion. Then he had to live with his father all along until he met another Absol of his kind. Then his little brother, Otonashi, was born. But before the little guy can open his eyes, scenes unfolded in front of Kami: His family had all died from poachers and he ended up being the only one to take care of Otto. In order to do so, Kami had to learn how to hunt, where to find berries, evade enemies, and migrate to lands and find shelters. But conditions were rowing worse and the baby Luxio had no choice but to get himself and his brother into a cargo ship to escape the horrid conditions.

But instead, they fell off a boat and landed in some stranded island called Japan. But thankfully, a nice Wolf arrived to take care of them and teach them how to live in this island. Kami took it to heart and sees that there is no worry about humans invading and knowing that they were safe. Unfortunately, the nice Wolf died of 'Colon Cancer' and somehow not only did that make Otonashi determined...but he decided to have a last name: Otonashi Wolff. Hense where the 'Wolff Brothers' origin came from.

Now Otonashi was able to make a powerful empire and rules over a territory. Kaminari is his adviser to keep everything in check and make sure things are in good hands.

★ Shadowstream-chan

User Image
"Evil is just a point of view. So are many things, for history is told from the victors account never the losers."
Sonya>>Female

Darnvia// Daughter of Darnvia King

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Likes
ɷ Warm places
ɷ Calm and peace
ɷ Her family
ɷ Fish

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Dislikes
➽ Cold
➽ Loud
➽ Fighting
➽ New People

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

Sonya normally is nice to those who are nice to her. Though it takes her a while to warm up to strangers and untill then, shes abit mean. Willing to speek her mind and not afraid to fight back. There are exceptions to her tough shell act which mainly is children, elderly or depends on the situation. Because of the shell she has few friends though it doesn't bother her any. On a positive note, one she trusts you she has your back for everything so long as its not a silly prank. She hates seeing others get hurt and gets angry at any who hurt others. Also before jumping to conclusions she would rather hear both sides of arguements first.

мץ sтσяץ...

Sonya grew up in the European Kingdom though more twards the Russian tundra as a child. She grew to hate the bitter cold of winter and snow untill they moved to a warmer climate. Though the mountains were still cold it was better then the tundra cold. Being her fathers little girl she was rarely aloud to leave the castle, but quickly found a around it. Her mother also never fallowed the rule and the two slipped out when ever they could. Which is probably where her rebellious attatude came from. She had been listening to the news of the war for a while trying to find out how it was going. While everyone was enjoying the good news that an agreement had been made she wasn't. Her father told her the news which really, she was mad they didn't ask if she would agree or not. Sadly with little choice in the matter she agreed to go along with it so long as she don't find a loophole.

★ QuietNinja96

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:41 am
[quote="QuietNinja96]

I cannot even Pm you because your profile and settings are set to private so I assume this is the RP you wanna join? I got multiply of these is different guilds so I wanna know if this is where you want your profile or not  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:00 am
ShadowStream-chan

Yes and sorry for the settings.... or it might be something messed up with my email .... I'll work on fixing it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:18 am
QuietNinja96
ShadowStream-chan

Yes and sorry for the settings.... or it might be something messed up with my email .... I'll work on fixing it sweatdrop

Lol I was just worried you wouldn't get my response. I do wanna tell you it is accepted... although the picture you use seems to not be working ._.' I can't see it...  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:47 am
ShadowStream-chan
QuietNinja96
ShadowStream-chan

Lol I was just worried you wouldn't get my response. I do wanna tell you it is accepted... although the picture you use seems to not be working ._.' I can't see it...

I don't know why it didn't....
http://m1182.photobucket.com/image/liepard/JuliettheWolf123/liepard.jpg.html?o=39
User Image
(I posted the link... if the image don't work... useing a device that for some odd reason don't show pictures... computer is chargeing....)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:15 pm
QuietNinja96
ShadowStream-chan
QuietNinja96
ShadowStream-chan

I don't know why it didn't....
http://m1182.photobucket.com/image/liepard/JuliettheWolf123/liepard.jpg.html?o=39
User Image
(I posted the link... if the image don't work... useing a device that for some odd reason don't show pictures... computer is chargeing....)

Aaah, a Liepard. Ok! I will start the RP as soon as I get home and deal with family counseling XD  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:27 pm
ShadowStream-chan

sweatdrop family counciling... never liked it. My mom tryed it a few times.... always ends badly.....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:55 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

Otonashi & Kaminari Wolff
==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

"Dismissed...thank you for coming."

"I can already tell your not happy." "Of course I am not happy. We had just been arranged! I am....just shocked." He then starts looking at some of the females and smirks, kind of giving them a flirty grin. "Knock that off!" Kami already caught on to his little brother's 'womanizing' ways and smacks his face upward with his paw. Otto cringed as he wipes his nose with his paw. "There will be a day your 'ways' will start another war...this time it'll be personal."

"Oh come on, I don't do affairs." He smirks again, keeping it between himself and Kami. Kami groaned facepalming himself before seeing Sonya sitting down, looking mad and somewhat of a wreck if Kami was correct. He slowly made his way toward her, a little nervous as his head was low. Luxrays were suppose to be tough, the 'King' and scary....but Kami was the exact opposite: He was a 'gentle giant' with a shy expression painted on his face as he looked over the Liepard girl. "H-Hey. We better get going. Meetings over." He says softly, trying to seem 'understanding' despite they came from opposite sides. Otto then decided to be an a**: "Yeah or we'll leave you behind."

In response, Kami sends Otto a thunderbolt as if a moderate warning to stop being a smartass. Otto twitches after the attack then falls to his side. "And stay there!" He orders, seeing his little brother nod in response. Kami then sighs and looks at Sonya: "I don't blame you if you don't like us right away, trust me: This will be a very hard time to process. But you'll like it there...there are a lot of cherry blossoms and a big vast ocean to catch fish."

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC: ((lol, sorry it took so long.))  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash