Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
Happy Spring, everyone!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 pm
Hope your time spent in the Easter event is a good one, and that the upcoming Easter Holiday, or however you celebrate at this time of year (since the Spring solstice was yesterday) is as awesome as it can be for you all!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:37 pm
Well, Easter is on Sunday - I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday weekend!  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:12 pm
Thanks! I hope yours is good too. I'm spending the day at my mom and stepdad's place. Gramma is gonna be there, as well as my husband, our roommate, my sister and her bf, and some family friends. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:55 pm
My brother & I are planning a quiet day at home. But, plans can always change, hopefully for the better!  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:31 pm
My mom made Easter baskets for me, my sister, my husband, our roommate and my best friend. Maybe a few more lol. We get to look for them, my husband is so embarrassed lol. You'd think I was an only child the way my mom clings to my childhood...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:41 pm
When I was a kid, the Easter Bunny always hid the eggs we colored, plus a special black egg. Under the black egg was a Kennedy Half dollar.
Never knew HOW it was colored black, but I suspect possibly a sharpie...  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:15 pm
That sounds cute. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:44 pm
My mom didn't bother hiding the Easter baskets this year, much to my husband's relief lol. There was an Easter egg hunt, but me, my husband and our roommate opted out this year heh. All in all it was a nice day.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 pm
entervixen
My mom didn't bother hiding the Easter baskets this year, much to my husband's relief lol. There was an Easter egg hunt, but me, my husband and our roommate opted out this year heh. All in all it was a nice day.
That sounds nice!
My brother & I had a nice quiet day, spent most of it watching the Monkees (we got into season 2)!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:39 am
Emm-Kaye
entervixen
That sounds nice!
My brother & I had a nice quiet day, spent most of it watching the Monkees (we got into season 2)!

That sounds nice. smile There were about eleven or so people at dinner so it was a bit hectic, but still very nice. Some family friends came over for the day, along with some family (I come from a huge family on both sides) but it was nice to see everyone.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:14 am
entervixen
Emm-Kaye
entervixen
That sounds nice!

That sounds nice. smile There were about eleven or so people at dinner so it was a bit hectic, but still very nice. Some family friends came over for the day, along with some family (I come from a huge family on both sides) but it was nice to see everyone.
That is wonderful. Family gatherings can be a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:32 pm
My Easter was just another day. XD I had the day off from Work, so did everyone, and I just sat at home, watched TV and did some crafting.  

Wormmon

Friendly Gaian

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:41 pm
Wormmon
My Easter was just another day. XD I had the day off from Work, so did everyone, and I just sat at home, watched TV and did some crafting.
As long as you enjoyed yourself, it was a good day!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:47 pm
I agree, as long as you enjoyed yourself that's all that matters. smile  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out