Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have some gold!
  Thanks
View Results

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:59 pm
Like the title of this post says... what games are you currently playing and for what system? Personally I am currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess GameCube Version on the Nintendo Wii and Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for the PlayStation 3.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:30 pm
I finished playing Ni No Kuni on the ps3, and might come back to Tales of Graces to finish up on some trophies and Zhonecage. I really want to play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate but I haven't got a 3ds at this present moment. sad  

29ghtian6iapl1-5g9s71jgbs

Distinct Dabbler

MasturChef

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 pm
I'm currently playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. It is absolutely amazing! I haven't been able to put it down since I got it... sweatdrop someone halp me!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:27 pm
I just got finished playing Mass Effect on the Xbox. HOOKED!!! dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  

Fluffy_the_Spy

Versatile Explorer

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:47 pm
I really liked Twilight Princess. Although it weirded me out when I saw a video of someone playing the Wii version, since I have the Gamecube one. The whole world being flipped made me disoriented for where the guy was going.

Currently, I'm playing Pikmin 2. Finished my favorite level (Glutton's Kitchen) and then tackled one of the toughest (Submerged Castle). I'm also playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky, because I wanted to finish it off. Just waiting on the last event and I'll be done with the plot. Although being at that point, I have to decide if I want to continue.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:43 pm
Currently...

God of War series: Just finished Chains of Olympus, next is Ghost of Sparda.

LittleBigPlanet2: Just started it, but already very amused.

inFamous: Pretty much done with this one. Didn't get far, didn't like it.

Passive Replays...

Chrono Cross: Since this is my... fifth time through? It isn't exactly a top priority over new games, but I'll never stop replaying this game.

Banjo-Kazooie My second true replay. It's sort of passive as well, because I rushed the entire game up to FreezEezy Peak and decided to take a break for games I -haven't- already played.

Bomberman 64: I basically completed the main game, but was working on getting all the Gold Cards so I could go to the final world (I never even knew it existed as a child), but every N64 controller I own screwed up... so I can't play it currently.

Fable: The Lost Chapters: We just got this on Steam for $2.50, and I'd been desperately wanting it since I sold it along with my original XBox. At the time I had no idea the 360 wouldn't -ever- play it properly, or even have it for a download... otherwise, I'd have never given it up. Haven't gotten far yet, it's my second replay of the game.

Planning on...

Demon's Souls: Adored Dark Souls on a level I can't accurately describe, so now that I have a PS3 it's the obvious next major choice.

Playstation All-Stars:
Not really a game I can 'currently be playing' as much as it's a game I'll play on and off forever. Planning to rent it soon, and buy it next month as long as my girlfriend and I love it as much as we expect.

Recently finished...

Tomb Raider: First game in the entire series I ever completed... or really even had much interest in. Most I played of the series before this was about five minutes of a demo for TR2 and hated it. I adored this one, though.

DmC: Devil May Cry: I was skeptical, but I absolutely loved it and consider it one of the best games the franchise has offered. It had issues, but it did so many things well I didn't care.  

Poeden

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

Little Tea Owl

IRL Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm
Mostly replaying my copy of Fable: TLC, Tomb Raider Underworld and random other things when I'm not busy with copious amounts of schoolwork and other stuff. gonk

Thinking about starting up Bioshock: Infinite though, I've been waiting for it forever.
And I should get around to playing the copy of Hitman Absolution that I received for Christmas. And start up the copy of Far Cry 3 that my roommate let me borrow. Sooo busy...

I have definitely been addicted to Journey as of late though.
The Travelers are the cutest. <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 pm
Just finished that tomb Raider. It was really good but strangely I found myself bored of it by the end  

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:44 pm
Ysavvryl
I really liked Twilight Princess. Although it weirded me out when I saw a video of someone playing the Wii version, since I have the Gamecube one. The whole world being flipped made me disoriented for where the guy was going.

Currently, I'm playing Pikmin 2. Finished my favorite level (Glutton's Kitchen) and then tackled one of the toughest (Submerged Castle). I'm also playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky, because I wanted to finish it off. Just waiting on the last event and I'll be done with the plot. Although being at that point, I have to decide if I want to continue.
I have the GameCube version as well and it is kinda weird seeing the Wii version xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:08 am
Beat Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon a few days ago so now I'm back onto Fire Emblem: Awakening. After that I'll be heading back into Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate as I decided to break after getting full G.Jaggi armor so I could finish FE:A.

All of this on 3DS btw.

Verix Vortec

Lonely Citizen

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:12 pm
Currently I am playing Threads of Fate for the PlayStation 1 and Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for the PlayStation 3.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:20 am
I'm playing Bioshock Infinite, which is amazing. I recommend it for EVERYONE  

tegiebear

ComradeCommissar1945

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:02 pm
Currently, I'm playing nothing. All of my games are in storage right now and I can't afford anything new. And where I live, they don't sell any older used games. It's all Gamestop here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:44 pm
Hello and thank you for the request ^^; Right now system/console wise I'm on a 360 playing Forza 4 and mass effect (:  

IArcaneI

Familiar Friend

10,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:33 pm
Currently I am playing Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for the PlayStation 3 and Final Fantasy Chronicles for the PlayStation 1.  
Game chat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff