Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Platinum || Love Story || Devil Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just your average love story

A one on one between Platinum Tragedy and XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX.

Only we may post c:

Platinum Tragedy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:37 pm
This, for no reason.

Name:
Cheren Tril

Cherin woke up from his long teacher talking induced nap. There was no one in the class with him accept his own shadow cast from the setting sun. Oh right, he was in trouble. Earlier that day, Cherin got into a fight with someone who picking on the small kids was fun. Cherin didn't like it, so he tried to stop it. And due to school rules, he got in major trouble for 'participating.'

Cherin got up, since it was long past when the punishment ended. The teacher left him there to sleep probably because he didn't care for Cherin at all. Woop-de-doo. The feeling was mutual. Cherin slid open the door to the class and entered the hall. Still no one. Who would he here so late? Probably kids in after-school groups. Cherin walked past the other classes, the home economics room, the science lab, and all the rest, not stopping for a single one. There was nothing in any of them for him. He just walked.

(Good start?)

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ♯♩♪♫♬♪♩♯ ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Selleneya hummed softly to herself as she entered the classroom. She always stayed after school because what was the point in going home? Her mother was far too busy and hardly ever home, her father was not seen for the past several years, but no matter. She handed a folder to one of the teachers. "Have a good day Miss Clemmings." She said to her math teacher. She gathered her things into her arms and walked out of the classroom.

As soon as Selleneya walked out of the classroom, not even bothering to look ahead of her and almost instantly she walked straight into Cherin. She gasped as her stuff fell from her arms. "Oh gosh, I am so sorry." She apologized and knelt down, beginning to pick up her scattered papers and stuff that she had in her arms. Selleneya was ready to get home and most likely take a nap, since she hardly did anything else. Her friends were all busy going to the movies or working, and Selleneya didn't feel like going this time around.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: I think it is a good first post. c: Sorry if mine is bleh. Was the only way I could get them to meet xP And haha to the family guy! 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Cheren stepped back a moment from the bump. He looked down at the girl and processed for a moment. "Oh...uh...no. It was my fault. I wasn't paying much attention at all." Cheren muttered before he noticed all the papers on the floor. "Ah, let me help." Cheren said as he crouched down. He pulled a bunch of papers together, trying not to crumple them, and he quickly organized them. He handed them back to her.

"Sorry if they are out of place. I'm really clumsy." Cheren added with the papers still in his hands. "I hope none of them are ruined or torn at all. That wouldn't be good, if they were really important."

(Sorry I didn't reply yesterday. Was waaaay tired >.>*

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:36 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya quickly shook her head. "Well... It was both, I wasn't paying attention myself." She giggled nervously then cleared her throat. She piled the stuff into her arms and looked at him as he helped her pick up the stuff. She was thankful he was nice enough to do so. She picked up a few more things then laughed lightly. "I don't mind, nothing important was in the stack. Even so, I can just fix it when I am home." She smiled and took the papers from him.

She stood up then pushed hair out of her face. "Thank you for helping me out." She looked at him, taking in his features as she looked.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: It is fine c: 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:54 pm

"Oh, well thats good that there wasn't anything too important." Cheren said as looked at her. His hair was in the way, so he quickly moved it out of the way. "Oh, it was no problem. It would have been terriblu rude to knock someones things down and not help pick them up." Cheren added to his previous statement. "Ah, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Cheren. I'm a 3rd year here in class B. I'd love to know your name." Cheren said politely with a smile.

(^.^ how are you today?)

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:59 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya giggled softly as he quickly moved his hair. She looked down at the things in her arms and she fixed them and made them even since she was a bit OCD about it. She shifted her attention back to him. "You do have a point, it would have been rude, but I suppose you are one of the nicer ones I have bumped into." She smiled at him and gasped slightly when he brought up the introducing. She felt stupid, she probably should've done that. She cleared her throat. "Pleasure to meet you Cheren. I am Selleneya, second year being here.." Her cheeks were a slight pinkish color.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: I am good, how about you? c: 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:51 pm

"That's a really beautiful name. Where does it come from?" Cheren asked quite curious. He couldn't believe how cute the girl was. She seemed to be pretty mellow also, not like the other kids in school. "Oh, so your a second year? Wow, I feel old. I'll be applying for collages soon. But anyway. It's very nice to meet you. "

(Sorry, was trying to be quick. Also, sorry i took a little long. Was waaaay busy for like an hour >.>)

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:00 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya opened her mouth to speak but she let out a nervous giggle instead of words, automatically she felt like an idiot. She looked down at her stuff to avoid eye contact till she calms down. "Thank you. I got it from my great grandmother. It was her name, it kind of stuck and I got the name." She shrugged slightly. She paused as he brought up feeling old. She laughed some and snorted. Her smile immediately disappeared and she cleared her throat and rubbed the back of her neck. "It is nice to meet a new face." She said quickly. She had bad anxiety when it came to talking to others.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: It is fine c: No worries on it ^^ 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:23 pm

"Yea, your right. Well anyway, I need to get home, lazy waits for no man." Cheren said and chuckled a bit, even though it was completely true. "Are you heading home? If so, want to walk togethor? Unless you think it's strange, since we just met and all." Cheren said, feeling a bit awkward about what he said. He scratched the back of his head. "Well..?"

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:30 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya nodded some and hugged her things to her chest. "Yeah, I need to get home myself..." She bit her lower lip and relaxed herself a bit. She smiled hearing him though. "Yeah, we could walk together, I don't mind it at all." She giggled and began to walk towards the front of the school. She was ready to get out of this place and get home. It made it a bit better someone was there to walk with her.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: - - - 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Cheren was suprised with her answer. He didn't expect her to say yes at all. "I didn't think you'd agree. Wow. I must be the luckiest." Cheren said and chuckled. "So, where you live? I live down that way." Cheren said and pointed torwards a random direction. "Wether we live close or not, it will be a fun walk." He added as he walked beside her.

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:53 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya laughed some as he brought up not expecting her answer. "I may surprise you." She shrugged as she walked with him. "Luck has nothing to do with it, you just made a good first impression is all." She looked up at him and smiled. She looked the direction he pointed and nodded. "I live that way myself, not far from the school. I live on Rainbow Street, near the Café."

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: - - - 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:03 pm

"Rainbow? Ah, I live on the next street down. Monochrome coldasac. It's very....bland." Cheren said, and then laughed at the joke. He was quite the funny one, or the annoying one, either way. "Anyway, yea I live down from Rainbow. Can't remember the street name though. I'm to lazy to remember it." He added.

(RAINBOWS>.>)

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya listened to him and then she giggled. "That is great, not far away at all." She smiled brightly. "I like that one. That's funny." She giggled again then fixed the things in her arms. "It happens." She shrugged. She looked up at him. "You claim to be lazy all the time, don't you?" She questioned.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: xD First thing I thought of haha! 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items