Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Sana-Chan's RP Search!~♥

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been in an RP with me before, or seen an RP that I'm in before? Am I a decent Rper?
  Yes, you're an awesome Rper!
  Yes, you're okay
  Yes, you're horrible
  No, but I'll find out for myself though
  I've been in an Rp with you before
  I've never been in an Rp with you before
View Results

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:12 am
I have a few Rp's I'm in right now, but I'm looking for a few more.
I prefer to Rp in the guild or in the forums, but probably more than likely here in this guild, in this thread.
I'm a semi-literate to literate Rper, so far, my minimum for posting has been three paragraphs. Meaning, my partner has to post the same, or more than me. My reply post is basically going off my partner's post and that's what I base mine off of, so the partner's post has to be detailed and descriptive. I'm rather picky, one of my many flaws, but that's why many of my Rp's last a bit longer than illiterate one's.
I'll admit, there are a few Rp's that I have lost interest in because I didn't see them going anywhere, so I just left them. I post in an Rp until I get bored with it, so fair warning, imagination and new ideas is key. Now, enough about that, let's talk about some RPing.

My ideas are always scattered, sometimes I get a burst of excitement and come up with a whole bunch of ideas that are a bit scattered and whatnot. So bear with me.
I play yaoi, yuri, or straight. In straight rp's, I usually play the guy, because I play a guy very well. I can play a girl, it's not that big of a deal, but it takes a bit longer for me to get 'Into Character', if you know what I mean.
I'm up for almost anything, if you have any questions, just quote me here or just PM me.

I'm on every day, but my creativeness doesn't come out until very early morning hours, when I'm bored, or late night hours. It's just this thing that happens.

I don't have any preferences in Rp ideas, I'm down for almost anything. Just remember my need for detail, description, grammar, punctuation, activity, and literacy. It's a NEED and a MUST.

If you're up for it, quote me here or just PM me and we'll brainstorm.

-Sana-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:21 pm
Oooo!! Me Me Me!!

.....No.

wait.

We already HAVE an RP. xd

Princess Sana-Chan
I have a few Rp's I'm in right now, but I'm looking for a few more.
I prefer to Rp in the guild or in the forums, but probably more than likely here in this guild, in this thread.
I'm a semi-literate to literate Rper, so far, my minimum for posting has been three paragraphs. Meaning, my partner has to post the same, or more than me. My reply post is basically going off my partner's post and that's what I base mine off of, so the partner's post has to be detailed and descriptive. I'm rather picky, one of my many flaws, but that's why many of my Rp's last a bit longer than illiterate one's.
I'll admit, there are a few Rp's that I have lost interest in because I didn't see them going anywhere, so I just left them. I post in an Rp until I get bored with it, so fair warning, imagination and new ideas is key. Now, enough about that, let's talk about some RPing.

My ideas are always scattered, sometimes I get a burst of excitement and come up with a whole bunch of ideas that are a bit scattered and whatnot. So bear with me.
I play yaoi, yuri, or straight. In straight rp's, I usually play the guy, because I play a guy very well. I can play a girl, it's not that big of a deal, but it takes a bit longer for me to get 'Into Character', if you know what I mean.
I'm up for almost anything, if you have any questions, just quote me here or just PM me.

I'm on every day, but my creativeness doesn't come out until very early morning hours, when I'm bored, or late night hours. It's just this thing that happens.

I don't have any preferences in Rp ideas, I'm down for almost anything. Just remember my need for detail, description, grammar, punctuation, activity, and literacy. It's a NEED and a MUST.

If you're up for it, quote me here or just PM me and we'll brainstorm.

-Sana-Chan

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas