Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image
------------------------ heart MAYONAKA KO heart ------------------------

Mayonaka had just finished his rounds at the club. His duty tonight was to serve drinks to all the fine ladies, and one male who seemed to fancy the young neko the most. All the men seemed rather attracted by his strange looks, and outward appearance, but a job was a job and to Mayonaka they were just cash in his pockets. Deep down, however, he thoroughly enjoyed his work.

Letting out a brief sigh he hung up his black cloak in the back of the store before leaving. The street lights flickering on as he shut the outside door behind him. "How bothersome. Worked late night three days in a row this week and my cheap old boss still hasn't given me a raise." Closing his eyes he began his journey down the side walk to his apartment. The smell of alcohol radiated from his fingers and pierced his nostrils. "What I wouldn't give for just a taste...just a small taste of wine." He snickered, bringing his hand down to pat his left pocket where there was nothing. "No money. No alcohol. Serves for a very sad kitty." He opened his multicolored eyes and placed both hands behind his head in a relaxed fashion. "I have only myself to blame for leaving my wallet at the house, but no one customer tipped me tonight. Not even that man, that swings by the club just to see me, threw any sort of cash my way. Greedy scum..." With this he hushed his voice, walking by bar after bar only to feel sickened by the fact he couldn't purchase a small shot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:12 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
User Image

Mayonaka had just finished his rounds at the club. His duty tonight was to serve drinks to all the fine ladies, and one male who seemed to fancy the young neko the most. All the men seemed rather attracted by his strange looks, and outward appearance, but a job was a job and to Mayonaka they were just cash in his pockets. Deep down, however, he thoroughly enjoyed his work.

Letting out a brief sigh he hung up his black cloak in the back of the store before leaving. The street lights flickering on as he shut the outside door behind him. "How bothersome. Worked late night three days in a row this week and my cheap old boss still hasn't given me a raise." Closing his eyes he began his journey down the side walk to his apartment. The smell of alcohol radiated from his fingers and pierced his nostrils. "What I wouldn't give for just a taste...just a small taste of wine." He snickered, bringing his hand down to pat his left pocket where there was nothing. "No money. No alcohol. Serves for a very sad kitty." He opened his multicolored eyes and placed both hands behind his head in a relaxed fashion. "I have only myself to blame for leaving my wallet at the house, but no one customer tipped me tonight. Not even that man, that swings by the club just to see me, threw any sort of cash my way. Greedy scum..." With this he hushed his voice, walking by bar after bar only to feel sickened by the fact he couldn't purchase a small shot.

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin watched as the neko was finishing up his work. He held his wallet tight against his jean pocket not wishing to be giving out his money right now. He smiled when he was given his wine in a glass he had asked for. He brung the glass onto his lips as he watched the neko getting ready to leave. He then sipped all his wine into his mouth swallowing. As he gave a slight cough from the burn it gave in his neck he had still been trying to get use to the taste of their wine. He smiled, getting up from his seat he turned leaving out of the building's front door.

Walking out of the door, Sayfaldin began to walk down the sidewalk and turn leading him towards the back of the building where he had seen the neko leave off to behind the door. Sayfaldin slightly pressed his body up against the wall as he leaned his ear in using his keen hearing that he had obtain from his angelic form. He listened to the neko speak to himself Sayfaldin pressed the palm of his hands onto his two closed lips and began to silently chuckle at the fact of the neko speaking to himself. Hearing his voice become faint he then looked down to where the neko was and saw he had disappeared from where he was standing. Sayfaldin sighed frowning that he had lost the boy, he decided to find him. Walking slowly to where the neko was he closed his eyes and thought. "Hmm where would a little wander off too.." Sayfaldin thought as he tried to follow the footsteps of where he thought the neko was. He then sighed frowning that he had lost him. Though he then saw a shadowy figure that had catlike ears and jog towards the person seeing that it was a teenaged girl with a cat headband on. He frowned at that. Thinking that he should give up and stop searching. He sighed shaking that thoughts off as he looked down at the bars. He decided to get a drink there. As he went to walk inside of one of the bars he looked over seeing the neko. Sayfaldin then smirked as he stepped back from the bar's door letting it swing close slowly. He walked over towards the neko boy as he reached into his wallet and grabbed his wallet. "Hey there, I forgot to pay you. For your marvelous job back there. Here's a high tip." Sayfaldin said as he reached into his pocket grabbing a one-hundred dollar bill out. Grabbing the neko's wrist pulling his hand out placing the bill into his hand. Sayfaldin turned his back to the neko before he probably would protest. He walked back towards the bar door opening it as he took one step in. Sayfaldin turned his head looking into the Neko's eyes, "By the way I think i'm in love with you." Sayfaldin said sarcastically as he chuckled. "Because i'd never just give out a random tip like that.. Anyways.. Bye bye neko boy..." the angel said as he walked into the bar letting the door swing close behind him.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:27 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image

Mayonaka blinked his eyes a couple of times watching the other male walk into the bar. His red and blue pools glancing down at the bill in his hand after a few moments of complete stillness. "What just... happened?" He questioned himself. 'I remember him vaguely. Did I serve him before leaving? Perhaps I did not make eye contact...no...that couldn't be! I always make eye contact with to whom I am serving.' His thoughts jumbled into one as he shook his head. A light breeze rolling by as his blue hair swayed with the wind. 'I don't normally hook up with customers, but perhaps this once I should thank him for such a high tip. Maybe purchase him a shot or two for his troubles.' He stood outside the bar for way to long. Lonely females inside giving him looks from the window, but his oblivious state made him unaware of this. The neko walked over to the door and made his way inside.

Across the way the winged creature sat. He was sitting directly at the bar making Mayonaka's journey much more simple. As he approached his thoughts drifted back to the mans last words. 'He says he is in love with me, but really...when has a relationship occurred between me and a client? They all say they want to be with me, they want me, my outer appearance is what gives it away. That's all they want me for anyhow, my appearance. There is no way this guy could be remotely gay, or bi for that matter either. His cell phone is probably packed with chicks numbers. I have to give him props, his looks are really spectacular.' This ended his thought, and as it did so he had approached the other with a calm sense about him. Mayonaka took a seat beside him and relaxed. "So...I wanted to thank you properly for the amazing tip. I don't think I have ever had a client so gracious as to do something so spectacular as tip me a one hundred before." He turned to the waiter behind the bar and motioned for him. "One shot of your best please." The man nodded and grabbed him the drink.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:22 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity
User Image

Mayonaka blinked his eyes a couple of times watching the other male walk into the bar. His red and blue pools glancing down at the bill in his hand after a few moments of complete stillness. "What just... happened?" He questioned himself. 'I remember him vaguely. Did I serve him before leaving? Perhaps I did not make eye contact...no...that couldn't be! I always make eye contact with to whom I am serving.' His thoughts jumbled into one as he shook his head. A light breeze rolling by as his blue hair swayed with the wind. 'I don't normally hook up with customers, but perhaps this once I should thank him for such a high tip. Maybe purchase him a shot or two for his troubles.' He stood outside the bar for way to long. Lonely females inside giving him looks from the window, but his oblivious state made him unaware of this. The neko walked over to the door and made his way inside.

Across the way the winged creature sat. He was sitting directly at the bar making Mayonaka's journey much more simple. As he approached his thoughts drifted back to the mans last words. 'He says he is in love with me, but really...when has a relationship occurred between me and a client? They all say they want to be with me, they want me, my outer appearance is what gives it away. That's all they want me for anyhow, my appearance. There is no way this guy could be remotely gay, or bi for that matter either. His cell phone is probably packed with chicks numbers. I have to give him props, his looks are really spectacular.' This ended his thought, and as it did so he had approached the other with a calm sense about him. Mayonaka took a seat beside him and relaxed. "So...I wanted to thank you properly for the amazing tip. I don't think I have ever had a client so gracious as to do something so spectacular as tip me a one hundred before." He turned to the waiter behind the bar and motioned for him. "One shot of your best please." The man nodded and grabbed him the drink.

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

As the door swang shut slowly, Sayfaldin had walked over towards the bachelor. Looking over at the seats, he waved his hand neverminding the bacherlor. He started to walk over towards his towards the seat of his choice. Sayfaldin was smirking from the stares he was getting from other men, though no one seem to want to bother him. Maybe because he had those big black wings attached onto his back. That soon made Sayfaldin sigh but he slid down onto his seat waiting for a waiter. Thinking of why he soon lost his composure towards the neko saying his thoughts out loud to him by accident. He was lucky enough the blood of his cheeks didn't give in. He frowned shaking his head trying to not think about the situation happening outside earlier.

Sayfaldin then turned his head quickly seeing the neko walking into the bar, he grinned. As he seen walking over towards his seat. Noticing that there was actually an empty seat right beside. He then frowned slightly at the seat knowing that the neko would take that seat beside him. He hid the tension that grew in his body well. He then shook his head shaking his nervousness off and looked over at the neko boy. He was about to ask why he had came but was stopped already seeing that the neko was ready to speak. Sayfaldin closed his mouth and rested his hands onto the table as he looked into the neko's eyes listening to his every word, nodding. He smiled, "Oh? Thank..? Thank me..? Well you don't have to.. I mean you deserved it honestly. You work hard in there.." Sayfaldin said, as he watched the neko motion a waiter their way. Sayfaldin smiled, "Well what if I didn't want a drink as a thank you?" He questioned the neko crossing his arms, smirking.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:10 am
Ven Vanity
User Image

The neko returned the smirk, grabbing the waiter again before he left for another customer. "One more please." The waiter left and returned shortly after with the shot. Laying it before Sayfaldin. "I am happy to buy you drink for your generosity. Though I must say you are a slick one." He gave a slight chuckle, giggle almost. "So tell me of yourself..." As he finished this thought a woman with long blond hair, short dress, and blue eyes came up behind the two and clung onto their arms.
"Hello...fellas." She smelled of strong liquor, and couldn't walk in a straight line. "I saw you from across the room...you two are fabulous...you two should totally...date me..." Mayonaka made no comment for a moment, but being trained as a host he knew how to handle this particular situation. Getting up from the stool he grabbed her hands
"Miss, I am afraid you are a bit tipsy tonight."

"I am NOT tipsy." She slightly screamed. The neko pulled her closer. Her face so close to his that their eyes were just inches away from each others. The ladies face burning from a deep red blush at this point though it did awaken her from her daze. "I...I am sorry..."
"Do not be my dear. You meant nothing by it. I forgive you." He let her go as she bowed apologetically and walked away. Mayonaka turned and sat back onto the stool. "Sorry about that. Now where were we?" He asked as though nothing had happened. Taking a small sip of his drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:22 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity
User Image

The neko returned the smirk, grabbing the waiter again before he left for another customer. "One more please." The waiter left and returned shortly after with the shot. Laying it before Sayfaldin. "I am happy to buy you drink for your generosity. Though I must say you are a slick one." He gave a slight chuckle, giggle almost. "So tell me of yourself..." As he finished this thought a woman with long blond hair, short dress, and blue eyes came up behind the two and clung onto their arms.
"Hello...fellas." She smelled of strong liquor, and couldn't walk in a straight line. "I saw you from across the room...you two are fabulous...you two should totally...date me..." Mayonaka made no comment for a moment, but being trained as a host he knew how to handle this particular situation. Getting up from the stool he grabbed her hands
"Miss, I am afraid you are a bit tipsy tonight."

"I am NOT tipsy." She slightly screamed. The neko pulled her closer. Her face so close to his that their eyes were just inches away from each others. The ladies face burning from a deep red blush at this point though it did awaken her from her daze. "I...I am sorry..."
"Do not be my dear. You meant nothing by it. I forgive you." He let her go as she bowed apologetically and walked away. Mayonaka turned and sat back onto the stool. "Sorry about that. Now where were we?" He asked as though nothing had happened. Taking a small sip of his drink.

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin watched as the waiter sat a drink infront of him onto the table. Sayfaldin reached his hand forward as he grabbed the cold glass. Bringing his lips to the glass and began to sip his drink, he leaned back against his seat. Placing his glass back onto the glass back onto the table. He looked back over towards the neko, "Aw? Well thank you for giving me such a delicious drink. I'm a slick one? I'll just take that as a compliment." Sayfaldin said, chuckling. Though he had stopped from the neko asking Sayfaldin to tell about himself. He looked down at the table. Though he looked back up as he saw a women coming towards their table. He frowned as he watched her stagger and speak to them drunkingly. Shaking his head giving a sigh. He watched the neko handle the girl watching as he looked into her eyes.

Sayfaldin watched as the girl walked away, in awe. She just walked away.. Just like that.. No protest or anything.. What did he do..? The angel thought curiously. Looking at the neko suspiciously he shook the thought off. Though as he shook his head his cell rang, reaching down into his pocket he grabbed his cell. Sayfaldin then looked down at the caller I.D and tensed frowning. He pressed the end button and turned his phone off. Sliding it back down into his pocket. "Hmm.. We were at the part about me telling you about myself.." he said as he relaxed his body. Looking up into the neko's eyes, "though I wanna know what you did to that girl.. Before I tell you anything about myself.. First she was drunk and not listening.. Though when she looked into your eyes she became her basic self again?" Sayfaldin said unsure. Though he continued, ""yeah i'm guessing that's what happened. What did you do..? Because that was mysterious.." Sayfaldin said crossing his arms watching the neko.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:14 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka's ears gave a slight twitch as his brain worked hard and vigorously. Trying to come up with an answer for Sayfaldin's question. He had always wondered as to why females quivered under neath his hot breath, his tender smile, and his multicolored eyes. "I don't believe I have an answer for this question. The best response I can give is that as a child, growing up, people were strangely un-attracted to my stare. My thoughts were that they hated me, when in fact they were just afraid of how different I was. I am a neko anyhow. You don't see cat people walking the streets at night with one red eye and the other blue." He smirked, leaning back in his seat. His hand lifting the shot up to his lips again as he sipped the liquor within. "My appearance certainly entertains my clients, but unfortunately I have had a shortage of walk ins. Everyone is so busy now and days and it's so difficult to find a suitable person to host." Mayonaka finished his drink and laid the empty glass on the bar. "So anyways, that was the best conclusion I could come up with. It's either I have hypnotic powers, or my stare is so great it snaps drunk girls back into their original person." He chuckled, leaning in to whisper. "But a little FYI with the ladies. You can't just let it pass and allow them to walk all over you. I have learned in my years of hosting that in order to satisfy them you must show you are dominant." He backed away. "And I guess that's what happened. I showed her I was the dominant." He let out a light sigh and closed his eyes. "I will be straight up and honest with you sir. You seem like a generous man, a very fine man, so what are you doing out and about at a host club? Shouldn't you be at home with your wife. Snuggling up to her under a blanket with a cup of hot cocoa or something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:26 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka's ears gave a slight twitch as his brain worked hard and vigorously. Trying to come up with an answer for Sayfaldin's question. He had always wondered as to why females quivered under neath his hot breath, his tender smile, and his multicolored eyes. "I don't believe I have an answer for this question. The best response I can give is that as a child, growing up, people were strangely un-attracted to my stare. My thoughts were that they hated me, when in fact they were just afraid of how different I was. I am a neko anyhow. You don't see cat people walking the streets at night with one red eye and the other blue." He smirked, leaning back in his seat. His hand lifting the shot up to his lips again as he sipped the liquor within. "My appearance certainly entertains my clients, but unfortunately I have had a shortage of walk ins. Everyone is so busy now and days and it's so difficult to find a suitable person to host." Mayonaka finished his drink and laid the empty glass on the bar. "So anyways, that was the best conclusion I could come up with. It's either I have hypnotic powers, or my stare is so great it snaps drunk girls back into their original person." He chuckled, leaning in to whisper. "But a little FYI with the ladies. You can't just let it pass and allow them to walk all over you. I have learned in my years of hosting that in order to satisfy them you must show you are dominant." He backed away. "And I guess that's what happened. I showed her I was the dominant." He let out a light sigh and closed his eyes. "I will be straight up and honest with you sir. You seem like a generous man, a very fine man, so what are you doing out and about at a host club? Shouldn't you be at home with your wife. Snuggling up to her under a blanket with a cup of hot cocoa or something?"

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin watched as the neko thought of how to answer, he then sat straight up listening as the neko began to speak, he nodded at certain points. Chuckling when the neko began to sip his liquor down. Sayfaldin then rested his back against his seat slumping down but still listening as the neko explained himself. He watched as the neko leaned in to whisper to him, Sayfaldin lifted an eyebrow. "Women already see me as dominate.. Though sometimes i'm meaner than I ought to be to them.. They sometimes annoy me.. Women aren't scared to talk to me.. They ignore my wings.. Because they think it's part of a halloween costume.. One lady told me.. So I just went by what she said.. Never telling anyone the real reason." Sayfaldin had said after the neko's advice about women. Sayfaldin watched the neko as he let out a sigh and close his eyes, hearing him speak. Sayfaldin smiled at the compliments of being called generous and a very fine man. Sayfaldin then covered his mouth holding back a laugh at the mention of Wife. "Neko boy..." Sayfaldin turned his face to the side as he began to chuckle, finishing he turned his face back so that he was facing the neko. "I love going to the host club to observe and drink the nice fresh wine they serve. But neko boy.. I am not married, if I were I surely wouldn't be here near drunken women and an attractive stranger like you.. I'm single.." He said, chuckling softly. And to add.. I hate hot cocoa.." he added chuckling more as he looked into the nekos eyes. He looked down towards the neko's hand grabbing it. He turned the neko's hand around to his palm. Sayfaldin pressed his lips against the neko's palm and kissed his palm gently. "If I had a wife.. She'd keep me away from you.. Especially if she knew I was attracted to you." Sayfaldin said as he began to stand up placing the neko's hand back against the table. "Well I'm off to go, neko boy. Thank you for the lovely drink.. Bye bye attractive stranger." Sayfaldin said waving bye as he walk towards the exit door.

Pushing the door open, Sayfaldin took a step outside as the cold breeze hit his skin. He sighed blissfully from the feeling of the breeze. He began to walk down the sidewalk as he thought of his actions toward the neko. Sayfaldin sighed not liking that he could barely control himself when he was around that neko. But that only lead Sayfaldin wanting to know him more. He sighed shaking his head as he soon began to flap his big black wings and flew up into the air, the pressure of gravity pushing down on him gently though he flew harder and began to fly into the air. He then leaned foward gliding into the air as he flapped his wings even more. The neko still in his mind, he liked that boy. Which was the only reason why he went to the host club in the first place. Sayfaldin sighed, He can't like men.. Especially how the way he and that women were looking at each other.." Sayfaldin thought in his head as he flew more, he frowned. Not liking how he felt, his stomach hurting feeling like there were knots inside of him. He then flew down onto the balcony of his mansion settling his feet down onto the railing stepping down onto the cement. Sayfaldin sighed as he stopped flapping. He slumped his shoulders and sat back on the ground on his butt. He looked up at the night sky looking up at the bright moon. He smiled, biting his bottom lip. I'll see you soon, neko boy. Sayfaldin thought as he layed back onto the cement letting his wings disappear into his back. Resting his hands onto the back of his head, the dark angel closed his eyes as he thought of the neko.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:42 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka glanced down at his gentle gesture as the other kissed his palm with lust pouring from his veins, his pours. He could tell this, though he was not sure why. His thoughts weighing down on him once more. Spinning within his mind at great force. 'Does he...perhaps like me? Is this...feeling within my chest...my heart beating so loudly?' As Sayfaldin backed away, releasing his hand, his beating heart rested. It's normal state returning as the winged male turned, spoke, then walked out. The neko just sat in awe. Complete silence radiated about the bar. People went on about their business, but Mayonaka could hear nothing. He tipped, and payed for, the drinks as the waiter brought back change. He politely thanked the man and walked out of the bar heading towards his own home. "I have never felt such an overwhelming amount of power from one individual. It's honestly frightening." He shivered a bit, looking up at the star filled sky wondering if this power was love filled or just pure passion. "Whatever the reason, he is still a client." He stopped for a moment watching a shooting star pass over head. "But I can't help but to feel something towards that dark angel." He moved on, finally reaching his apartment as he washed up and went to bed. Mayonaka's dreams only loomed with pictures of Sayfaldin leaving him to wake the next morning with sleep drawn eyes. He managed to get little sleep for the fact he had awoken several times last night to find the other not there. No where to be found.

The next morning Mayonaka stretched awake, sitting on the edge of his bed as he helped himself up to get ready for the day. "Another day of hosting..." He sighed, putting on his best before grabbing a slice of bread and walking out the door. He made his way down the street to the club. The door unlocked at this point as he walked inside. A few other hosts were accompanying their clients. "Who do I have today I wonder?" He walked to the back and grabbed the list. "Let's see...an hour from now I have...huh?" He looked at the book bewildered. "Does this say...Monarchy? Do I know someone by that name?" Mayonaka thought long and hard without reaching a conclusion. "He is scheduled all day so I might as well put out my best for this gentleman." The neko shrugged and moved to the front prepared for the day though the name Monarchy pasted itself to his thoughts. He had seen Sayfaldin as a client before, but the name never truly stuck to him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:14 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka glanced down at his gentle gesture as the other kissed his palm with lust pouring from his veins, his pours. He could tell this, though he was not sure why. His thoughts weighing down on him once more. Spinning within his mind at great force. 'Does he...perhaps like me? Is this...feeling within my chest...my heart beating so loudly?' As Sayfaldin backed away, releasing his hand, his beating heart rested. It's normal state returning as the winged male turned, spoke, then walked out. The neko just sat in awe. Complete silence radiated about the bar. People went on about their business, but Mayonaka could hear nothing. He tipped, and payed for, the drinks as the waiter brought back change. He politely thanked the man and walked out of the bar heading towards his own home. "I have never felt such an overwhelming amount of power from one individual. It's honestly frightening." He shivered a bit, looking up at the star filled sky wondering if this power was love filled or just pure passion. "Whatever the reason, he is still a client." He stopped for a moment watching a shooting star pass over head. "But I can't help but to feel something towards that dark angel." He moved on, finally reaching his apartment as he washed up and went to bed. Mayonaka's dreams only loomed with pictures of Sayfaldin leaving him to wake the next morning with sleep drawn eyes. He managed to get little sleep for the fact he had awoken several times last night to find the other not there. No where to be found.

The next morning Mayonaka stretched awake, sitting on the edge of his bed as he helped himself up to get ready for the day. "Another day of hosting..." He sighed, putting on his best before grabbing a slice of bread and walking out the door. He made his way down the street to the club. The door unlocked at this point as he walked inside. A few other hosts were accompanying their clients. "Who do I have today I wonder?" He walked to the back and grabbed the list. "Let's see...an hour from now I have...huh?" He looked at the book bewildered. "Does this say...Monarchy? Do I know someone by that name?" Mayonaka thought long and hard without reaching a conclusion. "He is scheduled all day so I might as well put out my best for this gentleman." The neko shrugged and moved to the front prepared for the day though the name Monarchy pasted itself to his thoughts. He had seen Sayfaldin as a client before, but the name never truly stuck to him.

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin awoke, he groaned looking down to where he was laying. He layed still on his balcony concreted ground. Sayfaldin sighed, getting up he stretched. Sayfaldin walked into his room closing the glass doors that lead to the balcony shut. He walked over towards his closet, stepping into it. Grabbing clothes he walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower faucet, he layed his clothes onto the counter. He then left the bathroom trying to think of what he was missing. Seeming to not remembering missing anything he stepped back into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Sayfaldin undressed and stepped into the shower.

After a couple of minutes, Sayfaldin had stepped out of the shower drying his hair and body. He wrapped the towel around his waist. Seeing his wings bulging out of his back once again, he frowned wishing his wings would stay hidden for the day. Sayfaldin grabbed his clothes walking back into his bedroom and placed his clothes onto his bed. He layed back on his bed beside his clothes and thought about the neko. He sighed worriedly, wondering how the neko felt when he kissed his palm.. Sayfaldin sighed as he sat up pushing the towel off of him, he got dressed. Seeing his cell phone laying out on the balcony, he glowered walking out to get it. He layed his phone on his nightstand, never turning it on. Sayfaldin then left from his room, down the stairs and out of the front door which he closed and locked behind him. Sayfaldin then started to walk down towards the club, seeing the building. He stretched feeling sore, he shook his head and found himself towards the entrance of the club. He looked inside, pushing the door a bit noticing it was opened. He pushed the door open and took a step inside. He looked around, seeing a empty seat in the back, Sayfaldin walked over towards it and sat down. As he watched the other hosts with their clients. He closed his eyes tilting his head back against the back of the chair thinking about the neko..

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:54 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka walked to the back and straightened his tie before grabbing a drink of water and heading back out onto the floor. When he finished he looked around at all the people and sighed, waiting for his guest. "Everyone has a host...maybe this Monarchy guy was supposed to be with someone else today and I was not told. If today is a free day off I don't know why I woke up this morning." He leaned down on the bar and rested his head in a lazy manner. His eyes still sleep drawn from last night. 'Then again...I didn't get much sleep due to the fact that certain dream kept reappearing. I really shouldn't drink alcohol with acquaintances before falling asleep.' He smirked, knowing that his feelings towards the other was not that of acquaintances, but he was trying to push back any unnecessary feelings.

A few moments passed as Mayonaka finished cleaning shot glasses and cups, keeping his eye out for any new customers entering. It wasn't until he turned to put a dish away did he notice a strange figure on the other side of the club through the mirror. "Is he...alone?" Mayonaka turned and noticed that the man in fact was the man from before. "Isn't that the guy from last night? I wonder if that's the same man that was listed on my schedule..." He moved around the bar and very gracefully walked over to the winged creature. He approached with caution. "Excuse me. Am I your host this evening? I didn't see you come in." The neko took a seat in front of the other and waited patiently for an answer. 'It's so strange. I know I have hosted him before, but I don't remember but bits and pieces. I must be losing my mind for sure.' His mind could hold numerous amounts of information, but info on Sayfaldin was sketchy and rough.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:18 am
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka walked to the back and straightened his tie before grabbing a drink of water and heading back out onto the floor. When he finished he looked around at all the people and sighed, waiting for his guest. "Everyone has a host...maybe this Monarchy guy was supposed to be with someone else today and I was not told. If today is a free day off I don't know why I woke up this morning." He leaned down on the bar and rested his head in a lazy manner. His eyes still sleep drawn from last night. 'Then again...I didn't get much sleep due to the fact that certain dream kept reappearing. I really shouldn't drink alcohol with acquaintances before falling asleep.' He smirked, knowing that his feelings towards the other was not that of acquaintances, but he was trying to push back any unnecessary feelings.

A few moments passed as Mayonaka finished cleaning shot glasses and cups, keeping his eye out for any new customers entering. It wasn't until he turned to put a dish away did he notice a strange figure on the other side of the club through the mirror. "Is he...alone?" Mayonaka turned and noticed that the man in fact was the man from before. "Isn't that the guy from last night? I wonder if that's the same man that was listed on my schedule..." He moved around the bar and very gracefully walked over to the winged creature. He approached with caution. "Excuse me. Am I your host this evening? I didn't see you come in." The neko took a seat in front of the other and waited patiently for an answer. 'It's so strange. I know I have hosted him before, but I don't remember but bits and pieces. I must be losing my mind for sure.' His mind could hold numerous amounts of information, but info on Sayfaldin was sketchy and rough.

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin then sat up on his seat, he wondered where his host was. Then sighing when he should have asked someone instead of just sitting down and remaining relaxed and quiet. Sayfaldin was patient was patient but he sure was losing it from the waiting. If his host was not here. He sooned regretted coming back to the host club. But then he remembered the neko wondering if he had a client yet. Sayfaldin sighed unhappily as he thought of the neko being assigned to someone else other than him. But he shook his head, frowning. Control your emotions.. He thought to himself as he looked around for the neko, hoping he was his host.

When Sayfaldin finally looked up at the mirror, he slowly slid his head over seeing the neko's red and blue eyes looking right at him. Sayfaldin looked down poking his cheek hoping a blush did not appear. He then looked back up aware of one not appearing he smiled. Sliding his palms onto the table as he saw the neko was walking over towards his table. Sayfaldin then watched the neko's reaction as he walked over. He smirked, looking into the neko's eyes as he spoke and he leaned in listening. Sayfaldin blinked when he heard the neko asking if he were his host. Sayfaldin then began to listen as he noticed the neko's lips still moving. When the neko took his seat, Sayfaldin noticed that his sign to talk. Sayfaldin then relaxed and focused his eyes onto the neko once again. "I hope that you are my host.." Sayfaldin commented first thought he contiued to speak, "My names Sayfaldin Monarchy.. Were you assigned to that last name? If so then I guess your my host for the day.." Sayfaldin said as he slid his hands off of the table to cross his arms infront of himself. Then he leaned forward, "How could you not see my come in.. Well I have the largest black wings in this building.. I didn't know I blended that much." Sayfaldin said, though he frowned at the thought of blending in that much. Then smiled looking up at the neko waiting for him to answer.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:20 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka shook his head unknowingly. "I am not entirely sure as to why I did not see you come in, or remember your name on the sheet, but either way let me grab you a drink." The neko stood and walked over to the bar, grabbing a fruity drink for the other. "Here you go." He laid the drink in front of the other and sat down. "Anyways, I enjoyed last nights conversation. I hope you don't mind my say, but you are really hard to miss for your wings are so great." He gave a slight chuckle. "Forgive that comment. I just find it funny that I missed you...all those times...all those times I hosted you..." Mayonaka sat back and glared off into space, unaware that he had done so. 'Memories of him are so vague.' After a moment he snapped back to reality and straightened his posture. "Never mind that. So how was your day?" He smiled and tilted his head to the left in a cute fashion. "I hear it's going to rain this afternoon. I hate thunderstorms myself..." As a child he had a severe case of shivers when it came to thunder and lightening. His body would ache at the sounds and fast flashes. "Usually the boss will let me go early if the whether starts acting up strangely."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:01 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka shook his head unknowingly. "I am not entirely sure as to why I did not see you come in, or remember your name on the sheet, but either way let me grab you a drink." The neko stood and walked over to the bar, grabbing a fruity drink for the other. "Here you go." He laid the drink in front of the other and sat down. "Anyways, I enjoyed last nights conversation. I hope you don't mind my say, but you are really hard to miss for your wings are so great." He gave a slight chuckle. "Forgive that comment. I just find it funny that I missed you...all those times...all those times I hosted you..." Mayonaka sat back and glared off into space, unaware that he had done so. 'Memories of him are so vague.' After a moment he snapped back to reality and straightened his posture. "Never mind that. So how was your day?" He smiled and tilted his head to the left in a cute fashion. "I hear it's going to rain this afternoon. I hate thunderstorms myself..." As a child he had a severe case of shivers when it came to thunder and lightening. His body would ache at the sounds and fast flashes. "Usually the boss will let me go early if the whether starts acting up strangely."

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin rested his arms onto the table crossing them he rested his head onto them as he looked up at the neko listening to him as he spoke. Sayfaldin was about to speak but closed his mouth when the neko went to grab a drink from the bar, he nodded as the neko came back with the drink. He smiled grabbing the drink as it was laid out infront of him. "Thank you.. But you probably didn't noticed me because i'm not your favorite client.. And i'm not important." Sayfaldin said, giving a sad pout. He looked down letting his bangs fall into his eyes, making him look sad. He brung the glass onto his lips and he began to sip the fruity taste down into his mouth swallowing. He then looked up hearing the neko say he enjoyed last night.. He then sighed as he watched the neko talk about how his wings were so great, he gave a half smile. "You don't even remember hosting me?" Sayfaldin said, hurtfully. He looked down at the table, pouting. He layed his head against the table as he heard the neko speak more, he acted as if he were listening as he nodded at some points. He forgot soo much about me.. He doesn't even remember hosting me.. Guess I should give up on my feelings... He thought his hands sitting on his lap hidden from sight. He pressed his palm against his chest on his left peck he felt his heart.. It was beating at it's normal rate and not fastily out of control..

Sayfaldin sighed once again as he looked up at the neko hearing him finishing talking, he sat up straightening his back up against the seat. "Your boss must be very kind.. My boss wouldn't let me leave if I was trying to go to a family funeral.." He said, quiet faintly remembering the time he wanted to get off work to leave to his father's funeral and his boss wouldn't let him.. He ended up killing his boss that day and went to the funeral.. Getting looks from his family members about his wings.. Sayfaldin then shook his head, shaking the memory away.. He looked down at his hands resting on his lap not looking up at the neko..

Sayfaldin didn't like how he was feeling. "I'm going to go to the restroom.." He said, as he got up from his seat he walked over towards the male's restroom door pushing it open. He walked into one of the stalls leaning against the wall on it. He frowned looking down as he slid down onto the floor. He hugged his knees to his chest and pressed his face into his thighs.. Where's the old me.. I use to be able to handle situations.. Especially with my ex.. Why can't I now..?He quietly questioned himself slamming his fist down onto the bathroom floor. He frowned all he wanted to was leave.. But he didn't want to leave the neko.. He wanted to be with him, Sayfaldin shook his head as began to stand up.. Opening the stall door he walked over to the sink and turned on the warm water sliding his hands down as the water poured down beating against his skin. Sayfaldin sighed, not liking how his heart felt.. He never felt this way about anyone before..

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:34 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka quickly questioned himself as he watched the other walk to the bathroom. 'Did I say something that insulted him?' He turned his gaze to the wall on the other side and hid his eyes under his hand. 'I don't know why I can't recall hosting him. The name, his appearance...why is it so difficult to see clearly? When I look into his eyes, my heart skips a beat. I feel so overwhelmed with passion. Perhaps it's the neko side in me, but I might possibly have feelings for that man.' He sat up and laid his head on the table for a few minutes before pushing his seat out and getting up. 'The least I can do is comfort him. It's rude of me just to leave him unattended. He's still my client.' He thought, walking to the bathroom and opening the door. "Sayfaldin?" The neko walked in just in time to see him washing his hands. "S-Sorry...you were taking an awful long time and..." A blush whipped across his pale face. 'I am...nervous? When have I ever been nervous!?' Bringing his hand up he rubbed his eyes before continuing. "I didn't mean to make it sound as if you were a bad client, or one I did not care for. It's just..." Suddenly he remembered an important aspect of himself. Something he learned a long time ago that had yet happened to him. 'A nervous cat, is a forgetful cat. Of course! I was so nervous I forgot his name, his face. I have never had these feelings except around Sayfaldin...How would I possibly go about telling him this?' Mayonaka calmed himself, taking a deep breath in and letting it out slowly. "It's going to be terribly difficult to explain the situation at hand so..." He walked over to the winged male and took his hand, placing it on his chest. His heart beat was out of rhythm, and beating so fast. His multicolored eyes then looked up to gaze into Sayfaldin's.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff