• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:19 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity

User Image
------------------------ heart MAYONAKA KO heart ------------------------

Mayonaka quickly questioned himself as he watched the other walk to the bathroom. 'Did I say something that insulted him?' He turned his gaze to the wall on the other side and hid his eyes under his hand. 'I don't know why I can't recall hosting him. The name, his appearance...why is it so difficult to see clearly? When I look into his eyes, my heart skips a beat. I feel so overwhelmed with passion. Perhaps it's the neko side in me, but I might possibly have feelings for that man.' He sat up and laid his head on the table for a few minutes before pushing his seat out and getting up. 'The least I can do is comfort him. It's rude of me just to leave him unattended. He's still my client.' He thought, walking to the bathroom and opening the door. "Sayfaldin?" The neko walked in just in time to see him washing his hands. "S-Sorry...you were taking an awful long time and..." A blush whipped across his pale face. 'I am...nervous? When have I ever been nervous!?' Bringing his hand up he rubbed his eyes before continuing. "I didn't mean to make it sound as if you were a bad client, or one I did not care for. It's just..." Suddenly he remembered an important aspect of himself. Something he learned a long time ago that had yet happened to him. 'A nervous cat, is a forgetful cat. Of course! I was so nervous I forgot his name, his face. I have never had these feelings except around Sayfaldin...How would I possibly go about telling him this?' Mayonaka calmed himself, taking a deep breath in and letting it out slowly. "It's going to be terribly difficult to explain the situation at hand so..." He walked over to the winged male and took his hand, placing it on his chest. His heart beat was out of rhythm, and beating so fast. His multicolored eyes then looked up to gaze into Sayfaldin's.

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

As Sayfaldin finished washing his hands, he saw the neko walk into the bathroom. Sayfaldin reached his hand over turning the faucet off, as he dried them off with a paper towel that was placed by the sink. He then tossed the papertowel into the trash as turned his body looking at the neko facing him, his eyes dropping to the floor as he saw the neko's mouth open to speak. When Sayfaldin heard him say his name he looked up at the Neko watching him. Sayfaldin shook his head, "Sorry for making you wait.. Just had to think about something.." He said as he slowly slid his hands into his pockets. He continued watching the neko's face as he noticed a blush appearing across his face, Sayfaldin gave a half smile.
Aaaw the little neko looks so cute when he blushes.. He thought, as his eyes were still fixed on the neko his half smile turning into a full smile when the neko was clarifying about him as a client.
Sayfaldin then slid his hands out of his pockets as his eyes wondered around the bathroom when he noticed the neko was thinking. From the corner of his eye he saw the neko was about to speak, he then turned his eyes back onto the neko as he heard him speak once again.
Sayfaldin had then tensed as he noticed the neko stepping towards him, he was having that nervous feeling again. As the neko took his hand Sayfaldin bit into his bottom lip and began to chew as he felt the neko press his own hand against his chest. Sayfaldin felt the neko's heart beating rapidly and out of it's original rhythm. Sayfaldin then found the neko's multicolored eyes looking into his, Sayfaldin then blushed. "I.." Sayfaldin tried but his voice faltered, he bit his lip knowing his pale cheeks were getting a worser color of red. He quickly looked down towards the floor his bangs falling down into his face.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:10 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka's eyes widened. 'Did I say something else that offended him? Maybe I should just stop talking all together. That would be the best solution.' With this thought he let go of Sayfaldin's hand. His head bending down in a somewhat sad fashion as the other had done. 'I am such a nuisance. Like I said before, this guy says he loves me, but it was all child's play and fake. No one would ever love me. The me that inside me.' He backed away slowly. "I am so sorry sir. Please forgive my foolish ways. It must of been so awkward for you to experience something like that." The neko raised his head and looked down at his hand. The hand that touched Sayfaldin's. It was shaking intensely. His other hand moved upward to grab the hand that had touched the winged creatures as he stood there quite frankly embarrassed. "It's not how a host should act. I am sorry." He didn't know why Sayfaldin's silence made him so sad. It was the lack of words that made him want to burst out in tears, but why? His feelings were certainly pure that was for sure.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka's eyes widened. 'Did I say something else that offended him? Maybe I should just stop talking all together. That would be the best solution.' With this thought he let go of Sayfaldin's hand. His head bending down in a somewhat sad fashion as the other had done. 'I am such a nuisance. Like I said before, this guy says he loves me, but it was all child's play and fake. No one would ever love me. The me that inside me.' He backed away slowly. "I am so sorry sir. Please forgive my foolish ways. It must of been so awkward for you to experience something like that." The neko raised his head and looked down at his hand. The hand that touched Sayfaldin's. It was shaking intensely. His other hand moved upward to grab the hand that had touched the winged creatures as he stood there quite frankly embarrassed. "It's not how a host should act. I am sorry." He didn't know why Sayfaldin's silence made him so sad. It was the lack of words that made him want to burst out in tears, but why? His feelings were certainly pure that was for sure.

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin looked up once the neko let go of his hand, he watched the neko look down. Sayfaldin shook his head as the neko began to back away and apologise. Sayfaldin took a few steps closer to the neko, pinning the neko's back against the bathroom wall. He had grabbed the neko's shaking hand pressing the palm to his lips, looking up at the neko ignoring his words. He then held the neko's hand intwining their fingers. "I love you.." Sayfaldin said, as he slowly leaned his head in towards the neko, the dark angel pressed his lips onto the neko's and kissed him passionately. Sayfaldin reached his other hand up and pressed it against the back of the neko's head and he began to push the neko's head into his more kissing him more..

Sayfaldin pulled back, ending the kiss. He looked down then back up at the neko, "I'm sorry I looked down like that.. I was listening to you, honestly.. I... I have feelings for you.. Which is why I couldn't finsh my sentence.. I really am in love with you.. Ever since I first layed eyes on you.." He said, chewing his bottom lip as he looked into the neko's multicolored eyes. "And your eyes.." Sayfaldin said, he gave a small chuckle and smiled, he kissed the neko one more time before pulling back, staring into his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:02 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka was caught off guard by Sayfaldin's sudden action that his body tensed almost instantly as the other grabbed his wrists and intertwined their fingers. After a few moments of a passionate kiss his face reddened and his cheeks became hot. His body also melting into Sayfaldin's arms as though he was going to pass out. He gave the gesture back by leaning into the last kiss before he spoke. Mayonaka stood in silence as he listened closely to what he had to say, and after he backed away Mayonaka leaned against the bathroom wall for comfort. He wasn't sure what he should say. 'So suddenly...he kissed me so suddenly, but...it felt so right' The neko thought as his trembling hand reached up to touch his lips, only to fall to his side again. "Y-You say you love me?" He stuttered at first. "You certainly proved this, but...do you really love me for who I am, and not just for the color of my eyes?" He was almost hesitant to ask for fear of the answer, but wanted to make sure he wasn't missing something. As he questioned he turned his face away and looked to the right. "Who would want to date someone like me anyhow. I am nothing but trouble. You are better off without me."  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:28 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka was caught off guard by Sayfaldin's sudden action that his body tensed almost instantly as the other grabbed his wrists and intertwined their fingers. After a few moments of a passionate kiss his face reddened and his cheeks became hot. His body also melting into Sayfaldin's arms as though he was going to pass out. He gave the gesture back by leaning into the last kiss before he spoke. Mayonaka stood in silence as he listened closely to what he had to say, and after he backed away Mayonaka leaned against the bathroom wall for comfort. He wasn't sure what he should say. 'So suddenly...he kissed me so suddenly, but...it felt so right' The neko thought as his trembling hand reached up to touch his lips, only to fall to his side again. "Y-You say you love me?" He stuttered at first. "You certainly proved this, but...do you really love me for who I am, and not just for the color of my eyes?" He was almost hesitant to ask for fear of the answer, but wanted to make sure he wasn't missing something. As he questioned he turned his face away and looked to the right. "Who would want to date someone like me anyhow. I am nothing but trouble. You are better off without me."

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin grabbed the neko by the hand, pulling him towards him. Sayfaldin wrapped his arms around the neko's waist as he watched the neko, noticing he was thinking, Sayfaldin watched as the neko brung his trembling hand up towards his lips, watching it fall right back down to the neko's side. Sayfaldin nodded as the neko asked him if he had loved him, "Well of course I..." He closed his mouth, noticing the neko was not finished talking he closed his mouth again hearing another question. Sayfaldin hurridly opened his mouth for this one, "I.. I.. Love you for you, honestlyyy.. It's just your eyes attract me to you even more.." He confessed biting his bottom lip as he noticed the neko continuing. Though the neko had turned his face away from the angel before asking.

When Sayfaldin heard him finish, he looked down sadly his hair falling into his face again.. Remaining silent.. What should I do..? I told him how I felt... I really love him.. A lot.... Just be yourself, Sayfaldin.. Sayfaldin thought, he looked up reaching his hand out grabbing the neko's wrist pulling the neko towards him, he cupped the neko's chin making him look up at him.. "Who would wanna date you..? Me.. Because I love you.. Because you're different.. Whenever I see you in a group, you always pop-out.. I always notice you.. You don't freak out when you see me, the real me.. The angel wings.. You treat me how I always wanted.. You're the first.." Sayfaldin explained, smiling sadly as he looked into the neko's eyes.. "You're the first I ever felt nervous around.. The first that made my heart skip a beat.. The first that made me not feel myself.. You're the first I explained my feelings too.. You are the first I fell in love with..." Sayfaldin said, as he leaned in kissing the neko longly and passionately..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:14 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka was truly mesmerized by Sayfaldin's words. His action. His everything. As the heated kiss continued for a few moments he thought rather quickly to himself. 'I hear his voice, I want to believe they are not true for I am so bad at loving someone whom loves me back with feeling, but I love him. I really love him.' With this the kiss stopped. Sayfaldin's eyes gazed into his as his back leaned against the others arms knowing that the winged male would not let him go, or drop him. As his face blushed, he turned away, unknowing of what to say next. Everything felt so right. So wonderful. "I...believe you. You are my first...love as well." He brought up courage to look the male in the eyes. "You are my first love. You are also the first to make my heart do strange things. I want to believe your words are real. I want to love you, but in order for this to work you must know a few things of me. Understand?" The neko, with face still reddened, put his hands on Sayfaldin's chest.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin opened his eyes as he pulled away, he looked down into the neko's eyes. When he felt the neko lean into his arms, Sayfaldin wrapped his arms around the neko tightly helping him stay up. Sayfaldin leaned down kissing the tip of the neko's ear softly, he grinned watching the neko as he looked away. Sayfaldin watched him worriedly hearing the neko began to speak, he smiled. He gazed into the neko's eyes once he looked up into his.
Sayfaldin nodded through the neko's speech then hearing at the end, he gave one final nod with a smile, "Understood." He said, understanding the neko's words. Smiling when he felt the neko's hands rest against his chest.
'This feeling.. It's nice.. The best feeling i've ever had..' Sayfaldin thought happily.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:43 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka nodded back rather bashfully. "I-I will tell you about myself a little later." He turned and looked at the door, turning back to look at Sayfaldin. "My boss will be rather upset with me if I don't present myself on the floor. So..." He backed away from the other and bowed. "Let me be your host for today. Let me treat you kindly and with respect for a few more hours, then we will leave and you can...um..." The neko's ears twitched bashfully again. "come over to my place or whatever..." He almost whispered those words, then quickly piped up. "OR...we can just go out to another bar again tonight and discuss some things...okay...?" He let out a relieved sigh.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:11 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin nodded as he heard the neko say he's explain later. Sayfaldin looked up ahead at the bathroom door then back down towards the neko, he smiled. He watched as the neko bowed, Sayfaldin chuckled and nodded as he grabbed his host's hand and looked down into his eyes, "No problem.." He said about letting the neko be his hosts. Sayfaldin then pulled the neko close whispering in his ear, "I'd like to come over to your house.. Where it's just you and me.. Because i'm tired of others staring at you and me.." Sayfaldin said matter-of-factly with honesty. He chuckled as he listened to the neko continue on and gave an relieved sigh, "Okay, neko boy.." He said as he reached his hand onto the handle of the bathroom.

Sayfaldin opened the bathroom door still holding onto the neko's hand, he pulled the neko towards the table where they had been sitting before Sayfaldin had his emotional moment. Sayfaldin looked to where his glass sat on the table, he had let go of the neko's hand and walked back over sitting into his seat. The dark angel looked up at the neko he reached for his glass bring it to his lip and he began to sip once more. He blinked looking around the club seeing the other hosts and other females. He sighed, resting his head back onto the back of his chair.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:39 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka sat at his chair, dusting off his suit. His eyes gazed around the room to make sure no one noticed his absents was a long one. 'Good...no one knows...' He let out a reassuring sigh, that is until a hand reached down and lifted him from his seat by the back of his collar. It was one of his host friends, or so to speak. He didn't know the man real well, but he was the only one who even acknowledged Mayonaka on a daily basis. "Come here Ko. We need to chat." Mayonaka looked down at Sayfaldin with eyes that said 'I'll be back in a minute.' The two of them walked over to the bar away from everyone, and anyone.
"Yes Yuji?" Mayonaka began leaning over the bar as the other prepared a drink.

"I heard what happened in the bathroom. I guarded for you. The boss came out for a daily inspection and you were no where to be seen so I told him you were with your client because he felt sickly. I also earned you the day off. Since your client is sick you can walk him home." Yuji smiled brightly and winked. Chuckling silently. "I did some research on Sayfaldin, not trying to be nosy, but seeing as how you and him are always together and I think you two are more then perfect for one another. Quite the pair I would say." Mayonaka sighed, unsure of how he was supposed to act towards this.
"Thanks Yuji. I owe you one." The man nodded and walked around the counter to head back to his own client. Mayonaka also joined Sayfaldin at the table.

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:03 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin looked over at the neko watching actions, Sayfaldin then looked to see a male coming their way. Sayfaldin watched as he grabbed the neko by the collar and pull him. Sayfaldin layed his head against the table and watched the two, Sayfaldin watched as the neko was being pulled away reading his eyes, Sayfaldin nodded. Sayfaldin the grabbed his glass again and began to sip more and more and finished his glass. He then layed his head back down against his arms that layed across the table. He looked watched as the two talked.

Sayfaldin then sat up and watched as the neko came to sit back down. Sayfaldin watched the neko his eyes full of curiousity. Then he layed his head against the cold table, boredly. He gave a sigh looking around, his eyes roaming the room. "May I take a step outside..? I'm getting hot.." Sayfaldin questioned his hosts as he was already standing and had his chair already pushed in. He wiped the sweat that began to form around his forehead, he sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 am
Ven Vanity

User Image

The neko looked around the room after asking that particular question. "R-Right...um...how about we leave? My shift is close to ending anyhow. I can take a day off." He was somewhat lying to Sayfaldin for his host friend was originally the one to buy his day off. 'This is so troublesome, why did Yuji have to do that.' He pondered, grabbing the others arm and leading him over to the door. "Stand there, i'll be right back." He rushed to the back to hang up his hosting apron before wondering back out to be with Sayfaldin. "Alright let us go." He grabbed Sayfaldin's arm, but after they had walked several feet from the club his hand slid down, and with a blushed expression, he grabbed the others hand. 'Am I moving to fast...? Holding his hand out in public. He is sure to be criticized.' He thought, looking away trying to think of another conversation so the whole hand holding idea wasn't lodged within the crevices of his mind. "S-So...where do you want to go...?"  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin smiled, "Yayy more time to talk to you.." He said, biting his lip he looked down blushing. As the neko looped arms with Sayfaldin, the dark angel grinned and closed as his eyes as he was lead towards the door, stopping the angel opened his eyes. He nodded when he was given instructions watching the neko run back to only hang up his host apron, Sayfaldin smiled as the neko had walked back, opening the door as the two walked out of the club.

Already several feet from the club, Sayfaldin looked over at the neko watching his actions. Seeing the neko shyly slide his hand down to his grabbing his hand, made the angel smile bashfully. Sayfaldin tightened his hand onto the neko's intwining their fingers, he smiled not caring about the women looking at the two awkwardly. Sayfaldin then slide his arm around the neko's waist pulling him close, as he reached over with his other hand grabbing the neko's hand and continued to walk. "Well we agreed to your house.. That's where i'd like to go.." The angel had said as he kissed the tip of the neko's ear, grinning.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:33 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

Mayonaka certainly did not mind the little stares he received from across the street, or from others around the area. He was also content with Sayfaldin wrapping his arm his own waist pulling him closer. It made him feel loved, but all the more embarrassed. He didn't know how to react to this, but after hearing that Sayfaldin wanted to accompany him in his own home made him jump out of his skin. 'I didn't honestly think he would want to come over to my apartment...I wonder if I cleaned? Did I put the dishes away this morning? Oh no! What about the clothes that I piled on the bed, did I hang them up!?' He worriedly thought to himself. Trying to act cool about the whole ordeal. 'No...it's fine. I'll explain everything when I get there. It's not like it's a big deal. Is it?' His thoughts crowded his mind once more as they finally reached his apartment complex but minutes away from the host club. "Before we go inside..." He backed away from the other and walked up the steps to the front door. "My abode is a tad bit messy, I think...It's been such a rough and confusing day, so I apologize up front for any mess." He motioned the angel to come fourth as they walked up one more flight of stairs before reaching his apartment. As he reached the door he pulled out a key and put it in the lock, unlocking the door as he swung the wooden frame open. To his mere luck the room was spotless. "Please, come in." He blushed heavily and allowed the other entrance.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin grinned as they walked down the sidewalk, he held the neko against him tighter. Ignoring the looks they were getting he smirked at everyone male and female that even glanced at them from the corner of their eyes. As they arrived towards the neko's apartment, Sayfaldin looked around, as they walked up some of the flights of stairs, Sayfaldin had looked over at the neko watching the worriesome look on his face. Sayfaldin chuckled he thought of what it looked like inside, though not really caring for that all he wanted was for the neko to be happy and be happy with him. Sayfaldin chuckled as the neko stopped him noticing there was one more flight of stairs left he had listened to the neko's words.

Sayfaldin had started to stop the neko and tell him he didn't care for what was a mess or not a mess. He then quickly quieted himself down, he didn't want to ruin anything especially the neko's mood. He then nodded looking down sliding his pinched fingers acrossed his lips making a sign that his lips were locked. He then began to walk up the steps catching up with the neko as they began to walk up the last flight of stairs, as they reached the door Sayfaldin watched as the neko used a key to open the door. Sayfaldin peeked his head forward inside the apartment and looked around as he was gaven permission to actually set a foot in, he stepped into the neko's home. He wrapped his arms around his waist and looked around the room, walking by a nearby wall. He leaned his back against it as he looked over waiting for the neko's next move.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff