6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:29 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image
------------------------ heart MAYONAKA KO heart ------------------------

Mayonaka was a bit shaken by the idea that another male, whom was now considered his lover, was in his very abode. The very home he sleeps in. "S-So...this is my apartment." He said quietly, trying to strike up a much better conversation then just leaving it at that. 'What should I say...' He pointed to the couch. "Please have a seat. You don't have to stand against the wall. It's rather uncomfortable." The neko bit his bottom lip as Sayfaldin had done before, getting a bit nervous again. 'This is harder then I thought...I didn't think it was going to be this difficult to invite someone over to my house.' He thought, tapping his pointer finger against his bottom lip. His tiny fangs drawing a bit of blood from said lip as he bit down with fear. Unaware of the pain. He turned, a little shy at this point and walked back into the back bedroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:52 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin had peered from his eyelids at the neko watching his facial expression. Nervous Kitty.. He though and a smirk appeared across his lips. "Yes, yes I know it is your apartment.." Sayfaldin replied as he opened his eyes fully and stood straight and took a step from the wall.. He looked over towards the couch, "Oh? Alright thank you.." He said as he walked over towards the couch, he turned sitting down on it. Sayfaldin then waited for the neko's next actions, he watched the neko closely. His eyes quickly fixed on the blood that had come from his lip, Sayfaldin sighed looking away, he looked towards the wooden door. As he notice the neko walk back into the backroom. Sayfaldin leaned over from the couch trying to see what the neko was up to, he then sat back against the couch and gave another sigh, to give the neko privacy. "You don't have to be so nervous with me.. I'm not some judgemental guy.." Sayfaldin called out blankly with a frown.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:03 pm
Ven Vanity
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image
------------------------ heart MAYONAKA KO heart ------------------------

Mayonaka peered around the corner. "I know you are not judgemental. Obviously, other wise you wouldn't of..." He stopped and clutched his hands into fists. "Look, my nervousness arises from being around you. I can't help my emotions, what do you want me to do? Cut off all my inner feelings?" He sighed and rubbed his eyes. The neko disliked this new feeling and wished for it to leave. He was a host, not a drama queen, but it appeared, or so he thought, that this was their first fight. Was he really just now having a fight with Sayfaldin? "S-Sorry for bursting out like that." He looked away. "I need to get used to you is all...I need to feel more comfortable around the you I want to get to know. I am all worked up inside, my inner feelings are scrambling for attention. I can't seem to relax inside."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Sayfaldin Monarchy

Sayfaldin leaned back over the couch, looking ahead. Sayfaldin saw the neko's face peering from the doorway, "Otherwise what? It wouldn't matter if I was judgemental or not.. IF I was judgemental I'd do things stupid as well..." Sayfaldin said as he looked down at the arm of the couch. He frowned once he heard the neko began to continue on with a frustrated tone.
Sayfaldin shrugged as he listened to him once he heard the neko stop he looked back up towards the neko. Sayfaldin gave a sigh and looked the other way at the door. He then stood up and walked over towards the door resting his back against it. He sighed when he noticed the neko looking away, knowing an apologise was coming. Sayfaldin turned and grabbed the knob of the neko's aparmemt door, "Well, I'll give you time to relax. I'm gonna go out to the bar." He said as he turned the knob and pushed the door, he stepped outside and closed the door behind him.
Sayfaldin began walking down the stairs.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers