Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Love From Afar [DEVIL]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 am
User Image

This is a rp between myself and XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX. Please do not post if you are not either one of us. This rp is about a new girl that comes to the small city from her parents moving to america from Japan. In the school everyone wants to be with her especially a boy that is already with a girl. Seeing the new girl he wants to be by her side but he can't leave his girlfriend. What will they do when they get close?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:38 am
Profile layouts:

Name:
Nickname:
Picture:  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:38 am
New girl:

Name: Sophie Moore
Nickname: [n/a]
Personality: shy, quiet, sweet, kind, protective
Dislikes: jerks, veggies, bullies, annoyances
Picture: User Image

girlfriend:

Name: Katherine Harris
Nickname: Kat
Personality: out going, jealous easily, passionate, and kind very rarely
Dislikes: new people, being ignored, reading
Picture: User Image

N a m e : Tony Malshe
N i c k n a m e : Ton or Malshe
A g e : Eighteen
P e r s o n a l i t y : Fun, blunt, flirty, sweet, protective, talkative
L i k e s : Playing guitar, writing, sweets, music, and animals
D i s l i k e s : Spicy foods, idiots, large crowds, small spaces, and goats
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:16 pm
AceOfTears

User Image

T o n y xx M a l s h e

"I am one hell of a boyfriend, but I may not always be as loyal as I think..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tony woke up the following morning at his usual time of five thirty. He stretched out under the pile of blankets that covered him. He sat up slowly but was soon greeted with a wet tongue when his three year old husky began to lick his face. Tony quickly turned his head, his messy blue hair going in his face. "Mishka! No!" He laughed some as she placed her head down on his stomach. He huffed out and pet her. "You shouldn't even be in here." He smiled some then gave her a pat on the head and sat up, making her move her head gently. He got out of bed and went to the shower. He took his normal daily shower. Once finished he dried off his body and hair as best as he could before he blow dried his hair, having to squint at the mirror just to see without his glasses. He hummed a rock song and nodded his head, playing the beat in his mind. Once he finished blow drying his blue hair he shook it then brushed his teeth. He was soon in his bedroom again. There he got dressed into some black jeans and a dark blue button up shirt with a collar. He put on a black tie to match his pants and slipped on some skater shoes. The last thing he put on was his jacket.

He looked to Mishka and smiled at her as she watched him with her head tilted. He moved to her then pet her as he grabbed his phone off the night stand. "Come on girl, let's take you outside." He said as they both ran downstairs and to the back door. He opened it and let Mishka go out. He felt the sudden cold air coming from outside and he quickly closed the door. "Great. Cold." He huffed out. He glanced at his phone then worked on a text.

TO: Katherine
Hey baby, you up and ready to go? I will be driving to pick you up soon.

He sent the text then jumped slightly when he heard scratching at the back door. He opened it and Mishka came in. He heard the door as it sounded like someone was unlocking it. "Mom is home." He said then Mishka ran at the door, full speed. He moved towards the front enterance himself and then opened a closet in the entry way. He pulled out his bag and slung it over his shoulder. "I didn't have time to feed Mishka, so can you do it mom?" He asked. She gave a nod and wished him a good day at school. Tony nodded some then he shook his head as he went outside after grabbing his keys. He was soon climbing into his black mustang and was on his way to pick Katherine up.

ooc ;; I am working on the other one ~ I figured I would start both since you had to wait so long.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:36 am
User ImageUser Image

╔════════════════════════╗

SOPHIE MOORE KATHERINE HARRIS

╚════════════════════════╝

Sophie had originally been in Japan all her life knowing the language by heart as she was forced to learn English once more. She still had her accent and she was planning on wanting to be alone so she would be making the entire class think that she couldn't speak English and only Japanese. Getting up she got herself dressed in jeans, sneakers, a t-shirt with the anime blue exorcist on it and a jacket. Her hair she just quickly brushed through it not caring how she appeared as she picked up her messenger bag to head to her new school. She wasn't surprised to see both of her parents now gone especially when they had jobs to work. She locked the door behind her as she headed to her new school as she waited to see how long it would take for someone to annoy her.

Getting there she was given her schedule and her locker number of where her books would be. She walked through the halls to get to her locker only to see all the school books she needed were already there. "Someone went out of their way to help," she mumbled before grabbed her first book which was for math. She hated math in Japan and she knew she would hate math here too.

Now dear Katherine was fast asleep until her phone went off with the tune Just a Dream indicating that it was Tony texting her. She groaned as she picked it up to see that he was coming to pick her up. She hadn't even gotten ready yet. Looking at herself in the mirror she saw that she looked horrible very quickly she brushed out her hair and got herself dressed. That wasn't enough as she needed to apply make-up to her face to make herself appear more attractive than anything else. She was quick at this stuff as she pulled on a skirt and shirt that hung a little low to show off her goods in the front. Once she was ready she grabbed her phone as she began to type out a message.

To: Tony
I'm up now and ready. Let me know when your here

Once she pressed sent she went into the kitchen as she looked for something good to eat before Tony would get here. Satisfied with a bagel and cream cheese she went outside to eat and wait for him to pull up and take her away.

OddlyObscurringCarrots: Oh thank you. ^^

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces