Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:43 pm
The last few days had been hell, to say the least. Between his friends getting kidnapped, their lives threatened, and him cutting down several guys to save them, then Luke taking a bullet for him and needing a heart transplant, to helping Luke's brother commit suicide and the subsequent reactions of people because of it... Yuri had just about enough. He needed some time to himself, a little bit of down time to unwind and sort things out.

Thus he found himself at his usual tavern, sitting hunched over at the bar while Repede waited outside as usual.

The bar owner setting down a mug in front of the raven haired man.

"That's a hell of a lot stronger than your usual stuff, Yuri. You sure you're all right?"

Yuri just waved off the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:01 pm
"You can always tell someone's mood by the drink they order." A loud voice boomed playfully from behind Yuri.
A tall women with ash gray air stepped up directly next to the young man, putting her hand on the table.
"Also by the long face he's wearing."

A wide smirk met him, a single mossy green eye peering at the more delicately features Yuri.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm
Black eyes blinked, but he didn't even turn around to look at the woman. He knew who it was, that voice was unmistakable. Instead he just closed his eyes and tilted his head up slightly, as if snubbing the very idea.

"Yeah? That must be some pretty pathetic sap you're talkin' about there."

He then took the mug and raised it to his lips to take a swallow. Eyes then flew open wide and he doubled in a coughing fit. "Agh damn, that burns! Holy hell!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:19 pm
"Yeah well, its a good thing I've got a soft spot for that particular pathetic sap."
Ray pulled one of the seats out, enough to allow her to drop into it.
When he choked on his strong drink, she laughed, reaching a hand out toward it, in a silent request to try it.

"So whats go you experimenting with big boy drinks? huh?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:36 pm
A soft spot, huh? Heh. Yuri waved his hand at the drink, giving Ray permission to try it if she wanted.

He grimaced slightly as he felt his stomach burning from the combination of the tobasco sauce and the alcohol.

"Eh, they weren't kidding when they said it'd kick your a**. And I kinda need a good a** kicking. Usually that's what Flynn's for."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 pm
"Well THOSE aren't cryptic words of anything." she noted sarcastically, taking the drink and sipping at it.
The face she made, a stretched, displeased squint said what needed to be said about the drink, before she placed it down.
Gross.

"You don't think I can't kick your a**?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:01 pm
Yuri couldn't help a smirk at that. "I dunno. Wanna give it a try?" He was kinda amused by the idea, really. And by the fact that Ray couldn't stomach the drink either. He pulled the mug back over to him and eyed it, debating whether he wanted to really finish the thing or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:34 pm
"Oh you don't go and made a CHALLANGE-!" She reached over quickly and suddenly to wrap her arm around Yuri's neck to put him in a hold. "To a trainer!" She laughed "We take those seriously you know! All we need is eye contact and we know who our next victim is!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:21 pm
"Hrk!" Yuri stared wide eyed for a moment as her arm went around his neck and pulled him in. A flash of tolerated annoyance coming across his face.

"Wow really? And people tell me I'm obsessed with fighting."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 pm
Ray let out a snort, holding him for a couple of seconds before letting him go.
"Oh please, I'm not actually a fighter, I'm a trainer." she smirked, shaking her head. "I wouldn't know how to fight, unless its directing a pokemon to do it for me." lifting her hands. "I'll leave that department to you, baby face."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 pm
"Heh," was all Yuri had to say to that. Leave the fighting up to him eh? This prompted him to turn one of his hands palm up, and to stare at it for a few moments. His sword was again by his side, propped up against the chair in which he sat, while a dagger was tucked into the back pocket of the jeans he was wearing.

Taking that drink again, he downed another swig and made a sound of disgust and frustration as he slammed the mug back down again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 pm
The notched eyebrow arched again, eyeing the man next to her. "What? no quirky come back?"
She leaned forward, putting her elbows on the table. "With that look again. I'm staaarrting to think that maybe there might be something wrong. and I am waaay too curious not to ask you."

She leaned back again "So, whats up?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:25 pm
This was really potent stuff, and the bit he'd already consumed had burned its way though his stomach and was already making him agitated. His restraint having slipped a bit and allowing for that display of frustration.

Again he tilted his nose in the air defiantly. "Huh. Nothin' wrong with me. Just every other damn person. ... Present company excluded of course." And there went some more of that drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:31 pm
"Heh, well I'm glad you cleared that up." She smirked, then look a look around the room. "thats a lot of damn wrong people though, what's got them on your s**t list?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:52 pm
Well... obviously he may have exaggerated a bit there, but Yuri wasn't really caring at this point. He was done caring. Caring had gotten him into a lot of trouble lately, so he was gonna lay off it for awhile.

His senses were slowly becoming inebriated, a welcome change to the harsh realities he'd had to face as of late.

"Damn bastards didn't know when to quit," he muttered. "They kidnapped Luke and Dove. Then that idiot Luke took a shot for me, when he already had heart problems to worry about." His words slurring just slightly, as he took another gulp, suppressing a shudder as his throat and stomach burned painfully.

"They won't be botherin' us again."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces