Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Hidden Behind A Mask [Blood] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image

This is an rp between myself and asbloodrunscold. Please don't post unless you are him or I. This rp is about a girl acquiring super powers from the freak accident and coming out alive. Even though she uses her powers for good there is a CEO bent on trying to take her down no matter what. Outside of their lives when they meet without the masks and secrets could they trust one another?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

User Image

❝Although I hide behind a mask to protect you...

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid had been going to some scienfic thing with her class which she thought was really pointless. With her natural indigo hair rolling down her back as she walked around. The more she looked around the farther she got to wandering around the plant seeing the experiments that they were doing. Going into a room she found something that seemed to be calling out to her. As she got closer it was just a rock as when she touched it she had this strange feeling scrotch through her body. Quickly she left before anyone would find her away from the group as she was back at their side.

Coming home she set her bag down on her bed before going outside. She loved the fresh air and it always calmed her nerved gently as she sat down on a bench. She lifted her head back to see the sun, Astrid just lifted a hand over her eyes to cover them from burning from the sunlight. "It's so peaceful out. I just wish it could be like this all the time," she whispered to herself. The more she did it she began to notice how water was slowly sticking to her hand like it was coming together in a ball like form. She quickly stood up just shaking her hand as it flew from her hand into a nearby tree.

Gasping she was shocked how it didn't just drop. Was it from the rock she touched earlier? Nonsense, it couldn't happen.

She began to move on trying not to think about it knowing she didn't need another thing added to her list of what was wrong with her. She sighed as she walked on just thinking to herself.

Night Angel

O O C: Just imagine a purple mask on the picture on the right. That's her superhero appearance when she fights crime. :3

You don't know how much I want to shatter the walls to tell you the truth.❞

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

Current Expirament: Stand 667

"The righteous will always feel pain...."

Sirens began to rink out through the city from the multiple police cars that raced past Astrid. They were heading towards the City Hall were a man was carrying out an attack. They all raced to the scene and came to an abrupt stop in front, all shuffling from their squad cars and pointing guns at him. Hundreds were crowded around the area where the event was taking place. It was a mess and it was obvious that whoever this man was; he was far above the polices pay grade. The figure was heavily armored and wielding a green flame. The police all kept their guns on him as he walked forward towards them. One officer pulled the trigger but it simply sparked off his armor. The others joined in but nothing they did worked. The man vanished in a column of flame and appeared behind the line they had created. He pulled an odd colored metal shard from his pouch and stabbed it into the first officers back. He grabbed his head "Lets see what effect this has on you." he then stabbed the man in the back and twisted it until he died. This was more of an experiment than an attack for the figure, but no one knew.

The officer's body began to twist and turn, his skin began peel away and reveal his muscle with began to draw until it hit a purplish color. His teeth began to become sharp and his head began to elongate His eyes started to glow and his hands grew claws and he grew a razor sharp tail. The beast the officer became rose up and began to assault the other officers who in turn began to mutate. They then turned their attention to the civilians.

The man watched though he shook his head as if he was disappointed "Failure..."

".....and the wicked shall always taste death but with it...they are born anew.."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:33 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Almost immediately seeing the police cars she stood up as she was running to it this weird armor of suit adorn her body as she ran. She was so confused as she hid behind a building to see what was happening as she began to think of what to do. The only thing she thought of was to stop this thing from killing more lives. Running out she tried to do what she did earlier as a purple mask hung over her eyes as she began to make a wave of water come crashing into the thing that was once a human being. i have to stop this she thought to herself as she was slowly learning of her powers that were growing inside of her.

After she moved the creature away she froze it solid in place as she looked for the person that had caused a panic among the civilians that were now running away from the monster that was frozen solid. She looked at her hands and couldn't believe what she had just done and the outfit she was currently wearing as her bracelet glowed a blue shimmer in the light.

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

The man stood there with his arms crossed as he watched everything. He was shocked when a girl began to freeze the monster in place though for the beasts sake, he did not care. He stood there with his arms crossed before he jumped onto a car "And who might you be?" he asked the girl in a booming voice. He was staring right at her trying to figure things out.

".....and the wicked shall always taste death but with it...they are born anew.."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

She lifted her head when she heard someone call out to her. She looked at the man with armor with confusion as she was terrified about what was happening to her. She looked at him seeing that he startled her as she moved away a distance from him. "Who I am doesn't matter. Who are you? You created a monster and almost harmed innocent people," she said to him. What was happening to her? She was some freak that had magic powers and was able to do it.

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

He gave a simple bow "I am Eldritch Blaze." he introduced himself to her "And what do these insects matter? Their lives are simply to be used for my experiments..nothing more." he looked around them "The lives of men and women are tainted, filled with evil that merely grows until they die so I figured...why not use them?" he said "Give them a purpose in life, forfeit their very souls over to someone who knows how to use them?" he walked closer "Are you gonna try and stop me?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

She couldn't believe he looked at people as insects like their lives didn't matter as she narrowed her gaze at him. "You're wrong to think of them as so. I guess I will have to then if it means keeping them safe from your hands," she spoke to him. She immediately created a barrier of ice between the two of them to prevent him from coming any closer. No way she would have thought of becoming something she's not. After this she would have to train to become stronger if she wanted to take him down from his acts he was doing.

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

Eldritch looked at all the ice that covered his path and chuckled. He held up his hand and unleashed a large stream of green flames that melted the ice. He walked closer "Then I guess I'd better kill you now." he said.

[[Sorry for shortness....my mind is wrecked cause I'm hungry.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid saw that he held the element that was her natural enemy. She stepped back as he moved closer to her. She created walls of ice as she began to to make ice spears to throw at him to stop him from coming after her. Using so much of her power in one day was wearing her out as she began to breathe heavily as she moved away from him. "I won't let you," she spoke to him.

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

Eldritch once again simply melted the walls and avoided the spears. This woman was very inexperienced. He lifted her up by her collar and held his blade to her abdomen but a shot graze his helmet. He looked over to see a random civilian with a gun. The man fired another shot through it sparked off his armor "Insolent cur..." he pointed he palm at the man before he was bombard by gunfire from the S.W.A.T team. He dropped her and backed away "Bugs are so annoying." he looked at her "Your lucky..." he said before vanishing in a column of flame.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:27 am
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid looked at the man seeing that he had her in his hands to kill her. She closed her eyes awaiting her death by him seeing how his blade was to her abdomen. Dropping to the ground she saw him disappear within a column of fire as her breathing grew back to normal. She was thankful to the s.w.a.t team for shooting him or her life would have ended. One thing she knew was that she needed a heavy dose of training for fighting against that man. Getting up on her feet she quickly left the scene to go somewhere by herself.

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

MaximilianBridge

Theme

"Hard to tell who anyone is anymore...."

Maximilian sat asleep behind his computer when there was a sudden buzz coming from his screen. He opened his eyes slow and rubbed his temples "Huh?" he looked at his screen that showed
Experiment 677: Failure in bright blinking letters. He sighed "Still, no sign of the cure huh?" he stood up as one of his employee's ran in with the phone. He took it carefully and listened to the mayor speak before he sighed "I know....Just keep the men on ice until I figure out a way to revert them back...I almost have something." he said and hung up. He looked at his employee "I need to go out for a walk, I trust you can run things until closing time." he said and left.

Maximilian had a headache and a huge one. His eye sight was blurry and it was clear by the way he was stumbling. He coughed "I guess I was up too late, I hope May was able to keep hold of the kids." he said to himself as he walked.

".....For all you know I'm here to help you.."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid was still feeling the effects of exerting so much of her power at once. "Maybe I was out of my head," she whispered. She held a hand to her forehead as she walked around to clear her head. She didn't understand why she had the power that she did. As she looked at her hands she saw a bracelet she didn't have before. "I have to be crazy," she mumbled to herself.

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:47 am
User Image

MaximilianBridge

Theme

"Hard to tell who anyone is anymore...."

Maximilian noticed a girl walking around with a hand on her head, looking tired and disturbed. He walked over to her "Excuse me miss...are you alright?" he asked. Maximilian masqueraded as a good person..though he didn't know it was all a charade. He would understand if she didn't want to talk but being who he was, someone almost everyone knew as helpful, he had to try.

".....For all you know I'm here to help you.."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces