Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Luke had not spoke at all the last few times Rosie had visited him, and while this worried her, she did her best not to show it. just helping to tidy up his room, talking about the day, their friends, the pokemon.
She had no idea if it helped at all, but she didn't know what else to do.

So it was surprising to her when she got a message from him, Via her Poke Gear. It was short, and she wasn't sure why it was an apology...
It gave her mixed emotions, was something wrong? or was this a good sign?

She replied to it, asking if he was okay, and waited for a reply... and waited... and waited.
In the meantime she contacted her best friend Sera about the message, and kept her updated about him not replying.

"I'm on my way to the hospital now, I'm going to see if they will let me visit him..." She told Sera over her Poke-gear's phone, already on Pastin as the Rapidash trotted to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:50 pm
"Alright," Sera replied as she closed her closet door and frowned at the handle. "Do you want me to meet you there?" Before she could give Rosie time to respond, she quickly added, "No, nevermind, I'll meet you there. See you soon," she finished and hung up, grabbing her purse with all her pokeballs and hurrying down to the first floor of her apartment building. Once outside, she released Luna and the pair were immediately on their way to the hospital.

It took a bit to get there, but when they arrived, Sera recalled her beautiful Rapidash and stepped inside, looking for Rosie to see if she was there already (which was most likely).

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:00 pm
Rosie opened her mouth to reply when Sera made up her mind for herself, Rosie couldn't help but smile as her friend said she would meet her there and hung up.

Rosie had reached the hospital first, so by the time Sera walked in, she would find a girl in a pink, white and light blue trainers attire walking over to her hurriedly.
"They said Luke's not here, he was discharged this afternoon and he left with his dad." She tilted her head "Why isn't he replying to the messages then?"

Rosie decided that maybe... he was tired since he just got out, and it was getting later in the day, for all she knew he was home sleeping it off, or taking it easy. and they would probably hear from him in the morning.

Morning came... Rosie kept her poke gear on her closely as she went out for the day's training with her pokemon. Afternoon... and still nothing, despite a few more messages sent to Luke.
"Do you think anyone else knows?" She sent a message to Sera as she settled into her bed for the night, restless enough so she couldn't sleep, so she contacted Sera instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:17 pm
Sera frowned at this news, but at least he was with his dad.. That was good, right? They probably had things to talk about, or his dad was just worried about him because he'd nearly died, so it wasn't all too unusual. Luke hardly ever texted her though, if at all, so she kept in contact with Rosie about it instead to stay in the loop.

The next day passed uneventfully and she didn't hear much from Rosie until that night, when she frowned at the message before replying, "I'm sure somebody does. Who does he live with again?" He didn't live by himself, surely.

In the following days, they searched around for Yuri (despite Sera's extreme displeasure with the idea), although it didn't help at all that they had no way to contact him and weren't entirely sure where he lived - or at least, Sera didn't. She finally paused her searching to pull out her phone and send Rosie a message, "Found anybody yet? I haven't seen Yuri anywhere."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:39 pm
"I just asked Dove is she's seem him, and she hasn't either... I know that Yuri was from Grand Ile too though."

She placed her gear down, running a hand through her hair as she thought.
Its been four days since Luke disappeared. and still there was no word. Slowly, through talking and searching. Rosie and Sera were at least able to figure that the boys might have headed back to Grand Ile to bury Asch... Luke's twin.

Rosie wrapped her arms around herself, thinking about that... Luke's twin.. he died, giving his life his heart to save his brother.
Rosie could not imagine how painful that would be for Luke, and probably why he was not replying... even though she wished he would at least give them something... so that they knew he was okay... alive, with friends, with SOMEONE.

With nothing left to do but wait, the girls settled on the fact that they had a funeral to get ready for, and left it at that.
Surely they would hear from them soon, when things calmed down.

Still... they got nothing. a week after Luke had checked out of the hospital, and they got no word from their friend.
"What are we going to do... do you think he's back yet?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:20 pm
Yuri being from Grand Ile sounded like a thing, but she'd never liked him, so she couldn't be bothered to remember if anyone ever told her such a thing. Still, it appeared he wasn't anywhere around, so Sera resigned to wait and hope she ran into anyone helpful.

Rosie did, although Sera didn't know the guy she learned about Asch from, but it was still good - it at least explained why Luke suddenly stopped answering. His mom had died so recently too, and now Asch.. Not that Seraphine liked him at all and actually thought he was pretty rude and obnoxious, but he'd been Luke's brother, so...

The brunette picked up her phone when she got the message, then frowned at it slightly before replying, "Well, I haven't seen Luke or Yuri ever since the hospital," not that she wanted to see Yuri at all, "so they must still be gone. He came right back after his mom died though, he wasn't gone long at all. Why do you think he's been gone so long this time?" Surely he would come back, right? He wouldn't just up and leave without telling them, surely. ...right?

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:29 pm
Rosie bit her lip, reading Sera's texts over a couple of times before replying. "I don't know. I don't know why he's not back... or why he hasn't said anything to us. I'm worried Sera!" Her fingered tightened on her poke gear as she typed "He hasn't been himself since the Surgery, he has so much to deal with, and he's just gone. What do we do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:34 pm
Seraphine frowned at the text, not liking any of this one bit. She could easily tell that Rosie was worried and upset -- as was she, but lately if there was one thing she didn't like, it was her best friend being upset and sad. So far it seemed that's the only thing all of this had made her. "Well," she replied quickly, "he isn't here still, and he's been acting strange for a while, and Yuri's gone too. If he's still in Grand Ile, I think we should just go there and look for him. How about it? We can pack tonight and figure out how to get there, and leave tomorrow, then go find him. It can't be too hard, right?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:44 pm
Some time passed between when Sera sent the message and Rosie's replied. As if she wasn't sure what to say about Sera suggesting that they go to the Grand Ile to find them, they had never been there... and what if it wasn't welcome?
But by the time Rosie did reply, with "Lets go, we'll find him, and make sure everything is okay... yes, lets go."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:50 pm
Sera, in the time between sending the message to Rosie and when her friend replied, had already started packing. Clothes were pulled out of her closet and dresser and tossed unceremoniously onto her bed, while Mordecai deftly folded them and packed them neatly into a suitcase. While he busied himself, the brunette heard the buzz of her phone and picked it up to read it, then smiled a bit. "Alright, I'm packing now. We leave tomorrow! The sooner we go, the sooner we'll find him."

It was an hour or two later when Sera sent Rosie another text, this time after she had looked up how to get to Grand Ile from Kodo, "They have boats that travel to Grand Ile from here, at the pier. The boat trip takes about a day it looks like." So it'd be like a mini cruise or something - and this could be like a sort of vacation to someplace they'd never been. A vacation on which they would find their friend.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm
"That sounds good. So I'll meet you there in the morning... Thank you Sera for looking into that. Good night for now. and Love you <3"
Rosie didn't take very long to pack herself, knowing just how to pack with the experience she had with traveling. One she had the backpack ready to go, and her close laid out, she climbed into bed, where Kiss was curled up by her pillow. and tried to get some sleep... only she ended up staying awake most of the night, her head still buzzing.

The next morning, true to her word Rosie had arrived at the Dock, with plenty of time to meet up with Sera, and get to their boat.
She wore a lighter outfit today, not for training, but for public travel. With her backpack on her back, and Vany'n and Kiss Kiss standing at her sides, the blond glanced around for any sign of her friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:02 pm
She replied with a short text before getting into bed with a sigh; she wouldn't be getting too much sleep tonight either, but likely a bit more than Rosie. The girl was confident that they would find their friend, despite the fact most of that confidence was forced.

In the morning, she was already finished packing (mostly due to Mordecai doing it all for her) and Luna carried her dutifully to the docks shortly after Rosie arrived, so it was easy for her to pick out the blond girl from the small crowd milling about. Sera smiled and waved before she got off, recalled her Rapidash, then moved over to give her best friend a hug. "Are you ready for the trip?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:09 pm
Sera was greeted with a tight hug from the blond.
"Yes" She replied with both excitement and nervousness, hopping up and down a little in place. "Yes I'm ready. I'm kind of excited, I've never been to Grand ile before, I wonder what Luke's home is really like."
If its as beautiful as the fashion and the people that come out of it she imagined its just stunning.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:48 pm
"Good," she said with a nod once she stepped away. "Yeah, it is really exciting, isn't it? It'll be okay though." She'd traveled a lot over the years, back when her parents were rich, but they'd never been to Grand Ile before.

Not much could be said though, as a horn sounded to let everyone waiting on the dock know that it was time to board. At the sound, Sera turned and grabbed Rosie's arm to head onto the ship, Mordecai trailing behind with her things.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:24 pm
"Yes." She smiled.
As nervous as she was, this was good, they were going to find Luke, and things were going to be okay.

She didn't waist any time in hurrying along with Sera when her friend took her arm and they boarded the boat.
By the time they got settled into the small rooms they were given, the boat had set out on the day long trip.

Sliding her bag onto the bag that she had packed, and flopping down onto the mattress next to Vahy'n who was already laying on it.
"Phew." She huffed lightly, looking over at Sera. "... Did you get to visit Luke much when he was in the hospital?" she asked her friend, reaching down to unlace her boots.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff