Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
【кня】profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:35 am
User Image
【кня】 ƒι∂υcια ∂ι ƒαмιgℓια

Based on || Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

Inspiration || Missing KHR

Genre || Action, Romance, Slice of Life, and Comedy

Theme Song || Last One Standing

Art || Zerochan.net

Links || Roleplay

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:21 pm
XXXXX Leone Sawada Vongola XXXXX

XXXXX Leo XXXXX

User Image

I will become someone that can protect everything that is dear to me.

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: July 27th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 166 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Alliance: Vongola Famiglia and Guardians
Flame Type: Sky
Weaponry: Dagger, bare hands

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Vongola Dodicesimo

тнєrє's oɴʟy oɴє oʄ ϻє ʄoʀ α ʀєαsoɴ
Leone is a soft-heartened and gentle young man with a noble heart. He believes in sticking up for the defenseless and misjudged. He is exceptionally courteous to women and children, and he treats his elders with respect. His journey for friendship has no end, as he is constantly willing to make new friends of any sort. He is truly loyal to the Famiglia, but if things go out of hand, he wouldn't hesitate to destroy it with his own hands. This is to be expected from a young Vongola, after all. Knowing he is to be the next boss, Leone does not work well under such pressure. Hesecretly prefers having a normal childhood, but with everyone having expectations of him, he has accepted his fate.
Aside from that, when you look at Leone, he is actually just a normal young boy. He is often seen scaring himself for no real particular reason, and he likes to play everything safe. He is often called a stick in the mud, but he is perfectly fine being called that so long as nobody gets hurt. He may be a natural leader, but he is often seen lacking the devotion to order others about. He instead solves matters by means of thorough discussion. Not all conflicts are dealt with verbally, though, and when physical fights break loose with him or his friends as targets, he is quick to defend them.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Leone was born and raised in Italy by his father Nathan Sawada Vongola and mother Nina Mezzio. There, unlike his grandfather, he grew up knowing of the Mafia World. His father, Vongola Undicesimo, had not raised him to be a gruff boss, though. Like most Vongola bosses, Leone was raised gently like a normal child. He was a fragile kid, constantly hurting himself doing simple things, but it made him all the more compatible for his future. Everyone in the Famiglia knew he would grow up to be a great boss, but not everyone was pleased with the idea of another Sawada being the boss.
Xanxus' granddaughter despised Leone from the moment they met, much to Leone's worry. He couldn't quite grasp why she hates him so. Their once teasing rivalry went on to be more violent the older they were. Leone never fully tried to defeat her. If anything, he constantly allowed her to win, often paying for it with a black eye or broken arm. Now, the time has come for him to become the next Vongola boss, and he's making preparations with his friends. However, the Arcobalenos seem to have a detour route instead that involves the Varia.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Leone is a rather skilled artist. He is able to make paintings that would impress people of the Romantic art era. He is also talented in using a dagger. However, few see his skills since he doesn't show off a lot.

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Cab || Angel With a Shotgun
Yellowcard || Fighting
Ia || Blessed Child
Senka || Bad Bye
Taylor Swift || Safe & Sound

Vampire Hunter Mari

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:50 pm
XXXXX Melita Lotti-Borjon XXXXX

XXXXX Principessa XXXXX

User Image

Boss may be the queen, but above all else, I am the princepessa~!

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: August 9th
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Green
Eye Color: Green
Alliance: Varia only!
Flame Type: Storm
Weaponry: Throwing knives

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Storm Ring

Deceiver of many at first glance, Melita is seen as a "Cute, innocent little girl." However, those who know her understand better. Melita can be a quite exquisite assassin, and she enjoys doing it. She seems to have a innocent sense to her kills, often making small little gestures here and there to prove it. Her fellow Varia members have come to the conclusion that she is just childishly cruel. However, aside from all of this, Melita is seen as an authoritative individual, often making other members of the Varia do small little jobs. She often states something like "I am the princepessa, so I should not be doing this." When she does something bad, she often turns into a pink color and looks down, losing her voice as she tries to apologize.
Amongst the few "friends" she has, Melita is actually fun to be around, often playing childish games or making things awkward by being too naive on certain matters. She is notably sheltered from any influence of the outside world, so she is close to her friends, and she is constantly loyal to her boss, who she calls "the Queen." She tries her hardest around them, and despite ordering them around sometimes, she is actually constantly worried they all plan to leave her one day...

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Melita was the daughter of Charlotte Lotti and Mario Borjon. The couple was deemed as royalty in the country of Tonga, which was pretty much a group of small islands under the same government. They were an easily influenced couple who grew a deep interest in European culture. Because of this, they named their first born Melita, meaning "Honey-like." They wanted her to grow up to be a graceful princess, and eventually queen. However, the nation would not have it that way. Though women were respected and equals, they were not seen as the type to be in political affairs. Therefore, the couple eventually had to try to have a son. They did when Melita was five. He was named Rollo. Eventually, Melita realized the discrimination and began to hate the ways, and eventually her brother. He grew up bit by bit, and she began to try to kill him, using childish antics. However, each time had faltered due to her brother's luck. But one day, her prayers were answered. One of the Varia members had assassinated her brother. Admiring their skills, she forced them to let her go with them. She faked her own death and joined the Varia soon after.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
In order to be in the Varia, one must speak at least seven languages. Melita speaks English, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, German, Russian, Maltese, Tongan, Māori, Chinese, Maandarin, Portuguese, Catalin, Swedish and Finnish. She is a master at long-ranged fighting as well. Aside from all of this, she is a skilled sewer, able to make her own blankets if needed. She can play the harp, piano, and organ, so she is quite skilled with her hands.

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂
*giggles* I will never ever ever ever say...okay come close! It's __________

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Belphegor || Bloody Prince
Rin Kagamine || Daughter of Evil
Hatsune Miku || World is Mine
Song of Saya
Love & Theft || Angel Eyes

Vampire Hunter Mari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:42 am
XXXXX Roxanne Mizuki XXXXX

XXXXX Roxxie XXXXX

User Image

Be strong, be tough, be awesome put your heart into your fight

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: 10/24
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130
Hair Color: Platinum blonde
Eye Color: Grayish blue
Alliance: Vongula
Flame Type: Sun
Weaponry: Knuckle's Maximum Break

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Sun Guardian

I won't back down from a challenge and will take it head on. Losing has never been a easy thing for me I will work hard and get stronger to beat the challenge. When angry its hard for me to hold back my hits so don't start nothing if you would like to keep your your self in one piece. At times I might be considered slow since everything needs to be spelled out for me. I don't beat around the bush I get to the point though I know when to keep quiet.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
I've lived on the streets most of my life to only become an underground fighter. Ranking up in the underground fights my name began to be known. After gaining the unbeatable title I was recruited into the mafia to be a protector. I have no problem with that since its what I'm good at, fighting.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
I'm light on my feet and hard to corner in a fight. I surprise people by being faster than I look and having a strong left hook.

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Never surrender // Combichrist
Save me // Killswitch Engage
Under and over it // Five finger death punch

Deathangelle

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:46 pm
XXXXX Orion Misiano XXXXX

XXXXX Orio/Oreo; The Hunter XXXXX

User Image

I don't play fair; I play to win.

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: Somewhere in July; he can't quite remember
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 95lbs
Hair Color: Silver white gray
Eye Color: Pale gold
Alliance: Varia for now, but only 'cause they're paying him good money (or so he says)
Flame Type: Cloud
Weaponry: Razors

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Cloud Ring

Like many who belong to the Varia, a first glance at Orion can be deceiving. With his charismatic charm and ever present smile, you would think that he was a nice guy; a gentleman, someone misunderstood just because he was with the Varia. But if you think that way, you're already more than halfway to getting a razor lodged down your throat and other places where it won't be very pleasant. Orion is a hunter, much like the mythological character he was named after, but ten thousand times more dangerous. Though he may not look it, Orion is strong and smart; an incredibly dangerous combination. But he also gets bored easily, which is how he ended up the way he did. He's a predator at heart, merciless and calculating, only doing things if it benefits him more than it benefits someone else, because it's just not logical that no one would benefit at all from anything. To him, life is just one big game and he just wants to be someone pulling strings from behind the scenes.
However, he can show that he is human sometimes; and in the past he cared a lot for his team mates; the people he used to work with. But he grew callous and cold when he was betrayed and decided that it would be better if he worked alone, without idiots to drag him down.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Ex-convict Orion Misiano actually had it going pretty well for him as a kid. His family was pretty well off, part of Italian-Greco nobility, and Orion himself was treated as a prince. He was a distant descendant of a Mist ring user and a Sky ring user, but he was a b*****d; the illegitimate son of his father, part of the nobility, and his mother, a woman off the streets, a fact of which he would be constantly reminded of. Growing up, he chose to be rebellious by choosing to master the Cloud flame instead of either of his supposed ancestor's flames. He had always been unnaturally smart as a child, and would often find daring and dangerous things to do, even though everyone tried to get him to stop.

It got worse as he grew older, and the things he did become more criminal. He made a name for himself in the bleak world of criminals until, at the age of thirteen, he was caught, betrayed by a team-mate, for the engineering of the massacre of his entire family and was sentenced to a lifetime in the Vindice prison. He never forgot, holding the grudge and nursing it to a driving force behind his actions; and his chance came when the Varia came to barter for his freedom. At the age of sixteen, he was put on parole, the Varia being his 'guardians.' At age seventeen, the traitorous team-mate that got him in prison mysteriously died of multiple razor cuts across his whole body; but Orion had a solid alibi and the backing of many Varia witnesses saying he had been with them the whole time.

Orion was excused from parole only recently, but he still stayed with the Varia, finding them just as valuable to him as he is to them. He may often threaten to leave them, but everyone knows he won't; he owes the Varia too much and he's too attached, even though he will never admit it.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Orion is a predator; if anyone becomes his target, you can bet he'll do anything to get said target. He is also very good at cutting; which makes him a good cook at times too. He may be one of the few who actually make edible food in the Varia. He also has vast knowledge about the human body, where main arteries and small veins are; where to cut to make it hurt but to prolong death. Because he was raised in a noble family, he has knowledge on too many languages to count (including Latin, Italian, Greek, French, Spanish, Russian, etc.), fencing, riding, etiquette, and etc.

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂
He'll only ever love himself above anyone else, as he is afraid of getting hurt, though he'll never tell you that.

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Angel With A Shotgun
Daylight
The Awakening
Strobelights
Nillili Mambo

Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:31 pm
XXXXX Danae Vittoria Gesso XXXXX

XXXXX Tori XXXXX

User Image

Oh, you don't like me? Well D-W-I, sucker.

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: December 23rd
Sexuality: Demisexual
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 93lbs
Hair Color: Platinum/White blonde
Eye Color: Wine red
Alliance: The Gesso famiglia and anyone else that proves useful and/or trustworthy
Flame Type: Flame of Wrath (eg. Sky and Storm flames)
Weaponry: Katana, bare hands

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Gesso Heiress

Tori is a very no-nonsense, down to earth individual, with a sharp tongue and quick wit to match. She has a cheerful disposition around her subordinates, but that only serves to hide her natural distrust of human beings. Her true self is cold, calculating, and cruel; but it's not because she's a bad person or she wants to be seen as a bad person. In truth, she is only like this because of the pressure surrounding her ever since she was a child, trying to rise up above everyone's expectations and become someone. This bred a competitive streak in her and whatever she does, she will not be outdone. She acts all high and mighty but in reality all she wants is for someone to understand her, realize that she is not her predecessor and that she can be someone better, someone trustworthy (ironically, Tori has major trust issues). She also has a bit of a temper on her, but luckily for everyone else, she knows how to keep it under control for the most part.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Tori was born into the mafia world, and it was apparent from a young age that she was fit to be a part of that world, even if she didn't want to be (but she did, so that wasn't a problem). She was a very quick learner, but she also understood from a young age that her famiglia wasn't particularly liked even though they were allied to one of the strongest famiglia in history; the Vongola. After a few history lessons did she realize that it was their own fault. That a former boss had done something pretty bad in the past (future?). For the first few years, Tori was angry; with her famiglia, with her predecessors, until she finally simmered down, collecting herself enough to realize that temper tantrums would get her nowhere and that she had to do something.

She began joining more famiglia meetings, trying to help in patching up the relations between her famiglia and the other allied families, including the Vongola. However, her actions were very kindly taken to by the Cavallone famiglia, who didn't believe that what she was doing was out of goodwill, and that caused a rift between her and the Cavallone heir that never fully healed.

The next few years were dedicated to training and getting stronger, to prove to the her famiglia that she wasn't weak just because she wanted to be on good terms with the other famiglia. Recently, the famiglia came to the conclusion of making her the next boss, when the invitation from the Acrobaleno came for her to attend the apparent Vongola 'reunion' even though she has no idea what she's supposed to be doing there...

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Tori is a quick learner, and can pick up on most things if they interest her. She's also very good at riling her opponent up, ever if she has to demean herself to do so. As the heiress to a famiglia, she was forced to study many languages, as well as history and politics and everything else.

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂
Tori has never known anyone to give her that kind of love, and she's not keen on being the one to initiate anything.

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
If Everyone Cared
Bring Me To Life
Prituri Se Planinata (NiT GriT Remix)
In The End
Stay Alive

Hunter Crawl

mochilli

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:52 pm
XXXXX avianna calendre montefiore XXXXX

XXXXX avi, anna XXXXX

User Image

happiness is right around the corner !!

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: november 17th
Sexuality: heterosexual
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 90 lbs
Hair Color: pink
Eye Color: blue
Alliance: arcobaleno, boss of the relatively unknown montefiore famiglia
Flame Type: sky
Weaponry: High Velocity Sniper Scythe (HVSS)

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
sky arcobaleno

Like all Sky Flame wielders, Avianna is accepting, kind, and patient. Like all Sky Arcobalenos, she is constantly smiling around others, despite how she may truly feel about something. Unlike the Giglionero Sky bosses, she does not have the same level of maturity and there are moments around her guardians when Avianna reverts to more child-like state despite her age. She is a very affectionate child, and likes being showered in affection in return. As the "boss" of the Arcobaleno, Avianna is extremely protective of all of them and cares for them very deeply. If they are hurt, she is not afraid to step up to the challenge - after all, she is a boss. She can mature, polite, and diplomatic when meeting with other bosses, and Avianna knows how to show the right amount of respect. Behind other bosses' backs though, she will rant about how she truly thinks about them. She has a love for wild and dangerous animals, proven by the fact that she owns a pet tiger.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Avianna was born into the Montefiore famiglia, a relatively small family with not too much power but just enough to keep their place. Her father was capo of course, and her brother was slated to become the next Don Montefiore. No big deal, right? Until her brother ran away from home. He didn't want to be a boss. He left Italy, disappearing to god knows where and adopting a separate identity so he couldn't be tracked down. Everyone's expectations fell on Avianna. Many in the family were unhappy with the arrangement, wondering how a child (and a girl at that) could become the next Donna. They weren't strong like the Giglionero. There was a lot of dissent at the beginning, until Avianna was chosen as the Sky Arcobaleno. And then she became everyone's princess. Boss of the Arcobaleno? This had to mean their family was worth something now. They took her more seriously, actually trained her, and Avianna just grew up. There was no childhood for her - that had been a time of mistrust and hatred. And now, it was a time of training and hardship. Despite having all these leadership positions shoved onto her, Avianna still loves her famiglia and the Arcobaleno very much. She calls them her precious people, and she'll be out for blood if they get hurt. And it was because of this that she agreed to the plan. The mafia families needed to stop trying to kill each other when they were allies, or something drastic could happen. With that in mind, she sent out invites...

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Training as a boss is difficult. Training as a young lady is even worse. With that in mind, Avianna knows to speak English, Italian, and she knows Latin. And French, of course. She knows a little bit of piano, and this pink-haired child is fond of singing. Fighting?Heck yes. Crossdressing? Her past time.

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂
...no one, not really...

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Red Like Roses

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:53 pm
XXXXX claudius veneziano XXXXX

XXXXX claude XXXXX

User Image

the instant one gives up, that is when it all ends

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: april 1st
Sexuality: heterosexual
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 170 lbs
Hair Color: maroon
Eye Color: red
Alliance: arcobaleno, somewhat part of the montefiore famiglia
Flame Type: storm
Weaponry: two pistols (M1911 and SW1911)

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
storm arcobaleno

Claudius, for all his kindness and hopefulness, is not a naive child. True, he is more of peacekeeper rather than one who stirs people against each other. Even-tempered and polite like a gentleman, Claudius gives off a very calm and controlled exterior. If you think that is how he truly is like, then you clearly have not heard of the phrase 'the calm before the storm.' Beneath that calm and controlled facade lies Claudius's destructive and merciless tendencies. While he is not manipulative by nature, there are times when Claudius does seem to manipulate others for his own gain. He may be friendly and welcoming, but Claudius does not kindly to people who insist knowing his life's story. Otherwise, he's just a mild-tempered guy with a slight smile on his face.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Although he lives in Italy, Claudius is by no means Italian. His name is fake, obviously. His father was British, but his mother was Chinese. That's by no means a strange family. Unfortunately, things didn't really work out for his family - his mother and father had a divorce. His mother took custody of him while his father took away his twin. He lived in China, sticking out like a sore thumb because of his red hair. He was often teased, but there was a kind man who always looked after him. The same man would fall in love with his mother and they were soon married. For the first time, Claudius was truly happy. His new father taught him many things - not only how to fight, but also his philosophies. Claudius had an aptitude for fighting. Soon, Claudius became involved with the underground world. Claudius learned to use his storm flames efficiently. He was a quick and merciful killer, most of the time. However, his vicious tendencies and violent temper was something to be feared. Then he met the future boss of the Montefiore famiglia. She was there for some sort of negotiation by her father's side, and kept staring at him the whole time. It was a little bit unnerving. It turned out she had been curious about his red hair and his eyepatch. They began to talk. It was awkward at first, but soon they were chatting away like old acquaintances. It seemed like the harmonic quality of the sky was able to calm the raging tempest. He found that that she had seen someone like him before. Someone who looked exactly like him - his twin. No wonder she was so curious. The next time he met her, she was the Sky Arcobaleno and he the Storm Arcobaleno. And curiously enough, his twin was...the Mist Arcobaleno. Talk about coincidences. Both of them had changed, one for better and the other not for good nor bad.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Claudius knows many forms of martial arts, but he also uses his guns to shoot out storm flames in the form of those terrifying dragons Fon was infamous for. He seems to be good at taking care of children (and there are times when he feels like Avianna's caretaker rather than her guardian). He is fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, Italian, and English. He can cook. He is quite skillful in any type of game, especially card games.

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂
He hasn't really given too much thought to that...

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
trust me

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:33 pm
XXXXX Oliver Hamilton XXXXX

XXXXX The Awesome and Almighty Revilo XXXXX

User Image

Pride is not something you can surrender.

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: October 3rd
Sexuality: Asexual
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 174 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Alliance: None
Flame Type: Lightning
Weaponry: His inventions

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Lightning Arcobaleno

Oliver is like any scientist: prideful, independent, lazy, and philosophical. He often likes to believe he is the best scientist out there, already surpassing his predecessor Verde. He works alone, despite being an Arcobaleno. He often treats his fellow Arcobaleno with a shrug of his shoulders while he goes to study. His mind constantly seems to work out possibilities and puzzles in his brain, making him the ideal Lightning Arcobaleno. He is ever-loyal to Aviana, knowing she is a respectable leader who he would be willing to follow.
Despite these...unattractive flaws, Oliver does have a few good sides to him. He is willing to stick up for anything or even anyone he believes in. Actually, he can be quite childish when it comes to his inventions, often treating them like they were his children.He will automatically love anyone who has a love of science, but he will still shrug them off when work comes about. He sets his goals high, and he hopes others respect that much about him.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Oliver was born and raised in a common household, despite not being so common. He had high mental thinking for an infant, and it was realized he would be a prodigy child. The rest of the story goes as one would expect. He became famous at a young age and was quickly publicized. He graduated college at thirteen and emancipated himself from his parents at fifteen. He was found quickly and became the Lightning Arcobaleno. It surprised many that he was able to surpass Verde and was able to come up with an equation and theory about alternate worlds and time travel. Oliver was even able to make hius own time machine, but like the five-minute bazooka, there is a time limit where he and his older self are switched. He is only able to go into the future for thirty minutes.
The reason Oliver joined the Arcobaleno is that he was bored with life and needed something to do. There is no other reason for him being there. Now that the time has come for the Vongola heir to become the next boss, he is rather anxious to see the turn of events. He was willing to partake in the event of bringing all of the young ones together.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
What can your character do?

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂
"Who needs someone else?"

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Mary J. Blige || I Can Do Bad All By Myself
Hatsune Miku || Artificial Enemy
Senka || Bad Bye

Vampire Hunter Mari

((Needs Editing))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 pm
XXXXX Hinata Suzuki XXXXX

XXXXX Hina XXXXX

User Image

No matter the chaos the blessed showers will calm it all.

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: February 10th
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'6
Weight: 145lbs
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: dark blue
Alliance: Vongola Guardians
Flame Type: Rain
Weaponry: A Katana and Wakizashi

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Vongola Rain Guardian

Hinata much like others guardians of rain is always calm no matter what, he never loses his cool. His easy-going personality makes many think he is soft which is true but thats his greats strength for him as his boss puts it. He can make friends very easily with out trying cause many are drawn to him for his kindness can't be beat. Now hurt his friends and he becomes a very different person as he takes on a more mature and serious willing to sacrifice himself to protect his friends if he must. All around Hinata is just easy-going guy that works hard to keep his friends from causing to much trouble. Also At times he can be abit too easy-going if you catch him on a very good day that is.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Hinata was born in japan to Alexander Ashford and Akira Suzuki who both loved him very much keeping him from a secret. They was both members of the Vongola family, his father a wasn't a guardian but he helped by getting information for the group where his mother was the mist guardian of the previous generation. Hinata grew up living life like most boys by playing sports getting into fights, you name it he did it. It wasn't until his father pasted away did his mother take him to Italy where he was told the truth at twelve that he family was part of the mafia world. Hinata didn't want any part of it at all but still trained in the way of the sword at thirteen after meeting Leone who at the time was the same age, seeing him put up with one day becoming boss of the Vongola family maybe. So Hinata started training to help protect his best friend from harm while giving up music for the way of the sword, now as the Vongola Rain Guardian he works hard to keep the peace as much as possible.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Hinata is a musician who plays the piano and violin very beautifully no matter how emotional he is. he only took him one year to learn sword fighting while using two swords learning a style that was used my the tenth generation Rain guardian The Shigure Soen,but changed the moves around to work not just with one sword but two at once. He can speak Italian and Japanese very well.

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂
Sorry thats for me to know.

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Linkin park/In The End

kazuki1123

kazuki1123

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm
XXXXX Kimi Gangrove XXXXX

XXXXX Ki-Chan XXXXX

User Image

I-I can b-be useful!

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: May 14th
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Red
Alliance: Arcobaleno
Flame Type: Cloud
Weaponry: Staff

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Cloud Arcobaleno

Kimi is a very reserved young lady. When at her work place, few talk to her, and she doesn't talk to anyone. With the other Arcobaleno, though, she shows her true self. She is a socially awkward person who has a stuttering problem. She also seems to commonly fall on her face. She tries her best to fit in, but things never seem to work out for her. She has terrible luck. Because of her constant bad luck with many things, she grew to be antagonistic, and her once very selfless personality took a turn towards selfishness. The only people she is now willing to help are her fellow Arcobaleno, but they know better than to ask for her help on certain matters.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
From the very start, Kimi was born under a bad sign. Her parents tried their best to have an abortion, but nothing worked. When she was born, she was abandoned at the hospital. The doctors didn't even seem to pay much attention to her. She was eventually sent to an orphanage, but everywhere she went, she wasn't wanted. Eventually, she was adopted by a family who didn't even care. They were never home, but Kimi tried her best to help them in any way. She did everything from cooking to cleaning. However, one day, her help turned for the worst. While her parents were coming home, she was preparing something in the oven, but she went to the store to pick something up. Her parents came home before her, and the oven exploded. She returned to find out they were dead.
After the accident, Kimi left everyone. She disappeared into an unknown location, until she was found at the age of eighteen and became an Arcobaleno. Kimi was happy that she now had a place to belong, and it was with people who couldn't die easily. She tried her best since then to impress them and become friends, but it isn't so easy. Now that the plot to get the Vongola Guardians and Varia to get along is set in motion, though, Kimi sees this as a chance to prove herself.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Kimi has few skills. If anything, though, she is a decent cook, and she somehow manages to survive against odds.

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂
I-I have n-no c-c-crush!

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Tsundere No Uta
SeeU || Alone
Taylor Swift || A Place In This World

Vampire Hunter Mari

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers