Submit

1st Fake

Interesting Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:46 pm
Alright people the leader has resigned (Mitch) and now all these other previously called Deathcore bands are moving on to modern leads and musical influences. All bands change but Chelsea Grin and Bring Me The Horizon are going in the Metalcore Path. You will always have your favorites like Whitechapel, Rings of Saturn, Born Of Osiris and Carnifex will always be here but every band changes. So you might as well get used to the Mainstream feel. mrgreen I can say one thing though. It's gonna be a ******** miracle if Deathcore EVER returns to it's previous state. sweatdrop Share your thoughts below. Tell me what YOU think will happen to the Deathcore Movement. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:41 pm
Agreed.  

Ruwsterl

420_Cannabis_Queen

Hilarious Lunatic

8,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:30 pm
The metal will never die but i see where you are going....... Asking alexandria is a prime example, they where freaking beasts but now there lyrics arent very good but somehow there rifts still seem to be good.....Motionless in the white is another band i love for there one song but the other just seem like crap and Emmure is my favorite band but alot of people are starting to responding to this pop metal s**t kinda thing and they dont respect what true metal is!!!!  
Deathcore

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games