Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plot thread for Taima/Evan&Gir/Sorcha plsthx ok Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just like it says on the tin title, I'm looking for plots and RP and happy funtimes and/or suffering for Taima, my y2 student, Evan, my intermediate sun hunter, and Sorcha, my n00b student! PM/quote/AIM (flamingbunny1234) to get my attention! (Also I'm 9000+ forgetful, if we have an RP going/had one planned, please poke me!) heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Basics

Name: Taima
Race: Monster - Thunderbird
Faction: Amityville - y2 student

Personality:

Overachiever: Taima is your typical over-achiever, who will take on too many projects and extracurricular activities and still manage to get everything done--and done well. This isn’t driven by a need to be better than her classmates, but an overwhelming desire to be the best that she can be. However, she hates studying! She’d much rather be outside or doing something more active than studying Boo for Beginners, but she puts a lot of probably-unnecessary pressure on herself to succeed and she doesn’t take failure well.

Independent: Taima’s not a shrinking violet or a damsel in distress. She doesn’t need your help, and she’s perfectly capable of standing on her own two feet--while juggling bowling balls and flaming chainsaws and puppies. She won’t ask for your help, even when all of the homework and projects and self-imposed obligations pile up and stress her out to the point of molting. But if it’s offered, she might take it--maybe--and then only reluctantly while feeling like she’s somehow failed for doing so.

Go Anywhere, Do Anything: More than anything, Taima likes Doing Stuff. Mostly things that get her out of the library or a classroom or her dorm room. She’s willing to try anything at least once, no matter how weird or dangerous it might be. Every experience, good or bad, is a learning experience, and that--more than books and tests and studying--is really what school is for, right? She loves trying new things and ranks boredom just slightly below homework in her top 10 list of Things That Suck.

Force of Nature: Taima can be a little intense sometimes. In an effort to Get s**t Done, Taima will roll right over anyone and anything standing in the way of her goals. This includes other peoples’ opinions and, often, their feelings if they are detrimental to or unnecessary for the task at hand. Hurricane Taima can be a little oblivious to other people’s emotions, but when she blows herself out, she’ll realize how insensitive she’s been. Usually. Sometimes. This passion is also evident in the more social aspects of her life; she'll fight just as hard to defend a friend or champion a good cause as she will to meet every deadline and ace every test.

Ya Rly: Taima’s not your shoulder to cry on, she’s your reality check. She’ll be the first one to tell you that yes, girlfriend, your a** does look fat in those pants. She won’t say it out of meanness or spite, she’ll do it because she cares enough to not want you going out into the world looking scary, even for Halloween. So before you cry into your Haagen-Daaz about it, take a good, long look at dat a** and reach for the veggies instead. You can thank her for being omgmean later when you can fit all that junk in the trunk.

TL;DR: Taima succeeds scholastically because failure is just not an option, even if studying is boring and lame and she'd rather be outside doing anything else. She'll overextend herself in the name of awesomeness, even if she has to run other people's emotions over in order to fulfill all of her self-imposed obligations. She likes socializing with other people, although her blunt honesty can often be misconstrued as insensitivity. Taima's a little rough around the edges socially, but she means well.

Looking for: Anything, really! Most of Taima's interactions with others have been in groups, so I'd like her to meet other people one-on-one. This is open to anyone, and I'd especially like her to meet more Horsemen and Hunters--spars are okay, but she wants to learn more about the other cultures. Flying buddies would be fun too! Also people to go artifact hunting with would be +++!  

Inle-roo

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Hunter
Name: Evan Roberts
Nicknames:

Category: Sun

The Weapon
Name: Gwrgenau
Nicknames:
Type of Weapon: A two-handed executioner sword with a serrated blade
Former species of weapon: Cwn Annwn

Personalities:

Evan suffers from PTSD as a result of the events that led to his discharge from the military. The desire to establish the same camaraderie with the other hunters that he had with his fellow Marines exists, but those he was closest to kept him at arm’s length after the incident; he’s wary of letting anyone get too close to him, but will make the effort to at least be friendly. However, even those who get to know him will find him to be soft spoken, respectful and polite with a subtle sense of humor that manifests itself without warning.

Evan learned a different set of standards in the military, a certain level of morality and honor that he maintains even now. He’s more of a follower than a leader and won‘t question an order unless it blatantly falls on the wrong side of the line. Evan retains the Semper Fi mentality and would happily lay his life on the line for any of his fellow hunters, especially the ones in his division, regardless of the situation.

As a part of Evan’s therapy, he took up a number of hobbies before settling on one: cooking. Evan’s PTSD can occasionally make him go through bouts of emotional instability where he can be anxious, irritable, or downright mean. It’s not something he wants other people to see, and he’s not always proud of his actions when his mood takes a turn for the worse. He can usually be found in the kitchen when he’s going through a bad fit. He finds the act to be soothing, and it takes up enough of his attention that it keeps him from dwelling too much on the past.

Gwrgenau is the ray of sunshine to Evan’s rain cloud. Relentlessly cheerful, he takes it upon himself to pull Evan out of the dark places in his mind. Gwrgenau was a pack animal before he became a weapon; he understands the importance of interacting and communicating with your peers, even if Evan no longer does. He acts as both partner and therapist, encouraging Evan to crawl out of the shell he’s hidden himself in and rejoin the world.

Looking for: Any kind of RP with other hunters, Haunted House funtiems with students/horsemen!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Sorcha Mac Brádaigh
Nicknames:

Faction: Demon
Race: Púca

Natural Ability: Shapeshift: Sorcha can change her form at will to that of a normal-sized black horse.

Personality:

Cheerful chatterbox. Benevolent liar. Accidental kleptomaniac. Deliberate mischief-maker. Never take her advice, no matter how good it sounds. More to come through RP.  

Inle-roo

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:06 am
Inle-roo

Sup, Inle! Would you be interested in Taima meeting Terra sometime? Terra needs more ghoul friends!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:29 am
Sure! Did you have anything specific in mind?

Ice Queen

Inle-roo

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:39 am
Inle-roo

Mmmm... IDK, Terra's out to experience new things too--we could send them to the arcade or something! Or anything, really? She does both ghouly things and tomboy things, so anything is good!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:15 pm
Arcade sounds fun! Do you want to start, or do you want me to?

Ice Queen

Inle-roo

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:17 pm
Inle-roo

I can if you don't mind me going a bit slow! *is always slow on the weekends*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 pm
I'm cool with slowness, I'm p slow all of the time! xp and I work all this weekend, too.

Ice Queen

Inle-roo

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:28 pm
Stormy x Evan for sparring or something yes? ouo

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:24 pm
Yes!

Ol-j-man

Inle-roo

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 pm
Sweet! Here you go~ Since this is double points week, it'll be 4 points once we finish fyi <3

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:57 pm
bumpin this up play with meeeeeee  

Inle-roo

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:10 pm
inle-roo

Gale + Evan funtimes

...idk what that is but rp rp rp

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]