Submit

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:00 pm
Ezra whistled a jaunty little tune as he walked along the train platform. His little pichu sat on his shoulder, looking around for anything that could get them in trouble such as cops. "Relax, Leiji..." the boy chuckled as he reached up to scratch the little lightning mouse's head. "Nobody's gonna get us down here. Besides, we lost that slow cop hours ago."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:17 pm
"Oh man. I don't know where we are..." The girl dressed in blues and yellows was talking to a green Totodile as she stared at the map on the wall, squinting at it like it was some alien language.

Gummy, the Totodile, blinked and twitched his tail but gave no other indication he was even listening.

"I know it's the station but I don't know where the station is compared to the rest of this place... Man, we're never gonna find a place to stay at this rate. I know, I know, I should have just asked back at the port..." Henrietta 'responded' to her silent partner.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:22 pm
Ezra noticed the strange girl walking around, seemingly lost and decided he'd see if she really needed help or not. He headed right towards her, easily maneuvering through the massive crowds at the train station. "Hello, there." the boy stated as he walked up. "Are you lost?" Leiji scurried down from Ezra's shoulder and ran up to Gummy, waving happily, "Pii?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:29 pm
"Wha', huh? Who, me? Nah..." Henrietta shook her head, apparently not wanting to admit such a thing even to a stranger. "Just trying to decide where to go, y'know? It's cool. Uh. Out of interest, though," She did need something after all "Would y' happen to know where a trainer could get a place to stay? Kinda need a 'base camp' for a night or two."

Gummy turned his staring eyes on the Pichu and opened his mouth, apparently in greeting, as his tail whipped back and forth slowly. No sound came from him, however.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:43 pm
Ezra smirked and shook his head. "First time in Camphoreon, huh?" he questioned, feeling a little smug. "If you want, there's a Clefable's Care Inn two blocks from here. It's a bit pricey but they give great room service and even give free massages for your pokemon in their in-house poke center." he offered.

Leiji smiled and poked the totodile on the nose. "Pichu?" he questioned and then ran around Gummy in circles as if hinting he wants to play.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:56 pm
"That obvious, huh?" Henrietta asked with a bit of disappointment despite, knowing in a way, that she'd just more or less told him herself that it was the case. Then, she started to feel proud again, cocky. "Hey, thanks!" She didn't want to admit that 'pricey' might mean 'out of her budget' right away. "First time in Kodo, actually. Me and Gummy here are on a pokémon journey! Seemed like a pretty good place for an adventure. So... That whole luxury scene? Might be a little too fancy-pants and boring for us..."

Gummy blinked one eye, then the other and closed his mouth with a 'snap'. He didn't know 'bite' as an attack yet, so it wasn't a very forceful looking 'snap', nor did it seem like it was supposed to be aggressive. His response to being asked to play was to stare at the pichu and wave his tail back and forth again.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:15 pm
"Hey, believe me, I know about that pricey stuff." Ezra chuckled. "The only other place is a small motel near the the outskirts of the city. It's run-down so I wouldn't suggest staying there unless you have to. If you really need money, there's a challenge they hold every evening. It's basically a royal rumble with first stage pokemon and whoever is in the ring the longest, wins the cash prize."

Leiji smiled and climbed up on Gummy's head, working hard to keep his balance.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm
"I bet Gummy could take 'em!" The girl boasted without hesitation. "All we need is somewhere to stay for a night or two but we ain't picky, and a rumble sounds like something we could totally win!"

It was, maybe, unlikely that Henrietta was right about that; Gummy's reaction to being climbed upon by the Pichu was to roll his eyes upwards to, perhaps, try and stare at the electric type on his head. His tail stopped moving.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 pm
"Don't get too cocky, Leiji is reigning champ and we're obligated to enter." Ezra warned.

Leiji made a sound that almost seemed like a chuckle and leaped from Gummy's head with a hard kick, arching into a front flip before coming down by Ezra's feet. "CHU!" he exclaimed, happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:28 pm
Henrietta looked at Leiji as Ezra mentioned him. She watched the flip and pouted a little bit.
"Oh yeah? Well, I still reckon we could take you as well. Gummy's an awesome combatant!" She seemed to be boasting a little again. "We've won a ton of matches together!"

Gummy's reaction to the Pichu leaping from his head was to open his mouth and snap it shut again as Leiji flipped through the air. His eyes staring ahead again.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:56 pm
"Well, you got a shot but I'll let you in a secret, there's a Tyrogue that comes in. Let him spin out most while Gummy dodges and then." Ezra suggested, hoping she'd take his advise. He was getting tired of the lack of challenge.

Leiji made his way back up Ezra and took his favorite spot on his trainer's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:02 pm
"Pfft, a Tyrogue? Please. We'll take him down like that!" The girl was really getting into the idea of this competition and really did seem confident in her odd little Totodile.

Gummy watched the Pichu as he climbed back onto Ezra's shoulder and then opened and closed his mouth several times. Along with his tail wags, it was the most movement he'd made since the other pair had come up to them.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:32 pm
"Don't take the tyrogue out til the end unless you feel like it's a threat to you." Ezra stated. "Trust me, as dizzy as that little thing gets, he won't be a threat unless your totodile is too slow."

Leiji climbed down and started to rummage through Ezra's bag until he found what he was looking for. He let out a happy little squeal and popped back up with a cookie that was half the size of his head. He started to nibble on it and then looked down at Gummy, wondering if he should share or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:51 pm
"Who are you calling too slow?!" Henrietta seemed, immediately, to feel the need to be defensive of her little Totodile. "Gummy ain't slow. He'll wipe the floor with all of them, you'll see!" The fact that they hadn't even exchanged names yet didn't seem to have bothered her as she continued to boast and defend away.

The sight of the cookie seemed to provoke another series of jaw snaps from Gummy, still staring up at the Pichu.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:54 pm
"Alright, we'll see. The match is around five." Ezra informed her. "Get here around four and there'll be a guy standing by the trash can. Tell him Ezra sent you and he'll show you how to get to the underground where it's held. I'll explain the rules if you make it."

Leiji whimpered and broke off a piece of the cookie, tossing it to the totodile.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff