Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:43 pm
Henrietta had been proud of herself for days after the battle in Camphoreon. She'd blown all her winnings right away but it had been so, so worth it in her opinion. Who needed a fancy-pants hotel anyway? She'd been fine in the cheaper little safe-house she'd found. This was much better. She felt for the minimized Quick Ball, stowed safely on her belt. She'd imagined having to save up for months to get one, while using her money for places to stay too; meeting that 'Ezra' guy really had been a stroke of luck, even if he'd been a little strange in her opinion. Making fun of her name... Pffft.
Gummy walked along beside her; she'd made slower time than she'd wanted to with him out, but she didn't really feel like putting him in his ball. Honestly, she almost never felt like it.

Still, there was Sagestone, finally, not far in the distance. Gateway to the mountains, the caves; that's what she'd heard (after she'd started walking this way anyway, so that was a stroke of luck too).
"Come on, Slowpoke!" She grinned at Gummy, trying to encourage him to increase his pace as she did. "Almost there! Finally! "  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:04 pm
"BRACE FOR IMPACT!" A voice boomed through the air, several people gathered around the aria looked up in surprise at the source of the noise, and the reason behind it, maybe making moves as if wishing to avoid being hit by something.

But only one person was hit by something, and it happened to be a young trainer traveling by the caves with her Tododile.
Something small, and brown let out an annoyed chirping, wings flapping wildly as it tried to change direction, but still ended up colliding into the human's back.
Surprisingly, instead of bouncing off and falling to the ground, the Zubat clung to the girl's shirt, indignantly folding his wings around himself, and hanging there.

"WRONG TRAINER!" the voice boomed again, though this time joined with a laugh as a very tall, wiry person jogged over.
"You alright kid?" half lidded mossy eyes peered down at the young girl, who was clearly a trainer. ash gray hair hid half of the amused gaze, while a wide smile greeted her.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 pm
There were more people here... It was good; that meant trainers and pokémon and challenges. It had been a good choice to walk the way she had, even better with those caves in si- A shout caught her attention. People were trying to get out of the way of something.

"WAH!" The something was suddenly hitting her. Henrietta, almost certainly to her embarrassment later, flailed as she was knocked to the ground.
"GUMMY GET IT!" She called out, feeling the small thing still on her. She recovered quickly, while Gummy stood by and blinked at her uselessly before letting out a half hearted Water Gun. It would likely do nothing except get whatever it hit slightly wet and it wasn't going to travel far. The Totodile even stopped nearly as soon as he'd started.
"Good work Gummy! I think we got it!" He'd gotten her, at least.
Henrietta meanwhile had gotten back up and was trying to look at her own back; twice she turned almost like a dog chasing it's own tail.
"What was that?!" She knew it was still there, then blinked up at the tall trainer who came jogging over. "Oh, yeah! Yeah! I'm fine! Awesome, in fact! What's on my back?! 'Cuz... it's kind of cool!" It had knocked her over, despite being tiny (well, she wasn't that big herself) thus, apparently, earning itself the compliment.
She was physically fine, too, she thought; just a little damp now from her pokémon's 'attack' and a little sandy from the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:50 pm
Ray's eyes twinkled with the amusement after what she had just witnessed from the trainers reaction. "Oh that was priceless."

"Uhhhh well-" Ray leaned to the side, peering over the trainer's shoulder, letting out a laugh at the dripping and the disgruntled looking Zubat, who was still stubbornly hanging from the girl's back.
"That would be a Zubat, actually." she showed teeth this time with her grin. "And yeah, he's pretty cool, isn't he."

With hands on her hips, the tall women's attention was drawn to the other pokemon in the aria. "Well look at this." She said, crouching down and looking at the unique specimen. "Hello there."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:01 am
"Zubat! Cool!" Henrietta tries to look around over her own shoulder as Ray does. "He's yours? He's awesome... Oh, that's Gummy!" The girl offered, seeing Ray turn her attention on the Totodile. "And I'm, uh, Hen." She almost thought about offering a different name, remembering how Ezra had laughed at it, but the three letter word still seemed 'less old fashioned' than her full name.

Gummy, his maw slightly damp from the Water Gun, stared back up at Ray and twitched his tail twice .  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:55 am
Ray let out a snort of endearment when she saw the little tail twitch, "Oh my gosh look at those eyes." Big and slightly vacant.
It was cute, there was no mistaking that, but Ray did have to wonder if there was something off about the little guy.
The trainer he had seemed to love him though, and that was the best ever.

When the girl introduced herself and Gummy Ray reached a hand out to pat Gummy's head, "Hello Gummy." She then pulled herself to her full height again, turning to the girl "And Hen, That's a really cool name." She commented with a grin, "My name is Ray. and the Imp sticking to your back right now is called Impact. and yeah-" She shrugged one shoulder "he's a bud of mine, I guess you could say."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:35 pm
Gummy's jaw slowly fell open as Ray patted his head, then snapped closed again as she drew away. The vacant eyes continued to stare.

"Yeah! He's awesome! My grandparents got 'im for me." Henrietta was pleased to talk a little about Gummy, too, apparently. Her face split into a appreciative grin now, as Ray said her name was 'cool'.
"Not as cool as 'Ray'... That's like... Lightning, y'know, like a, uh, Luxray or something! Mine's just short for Henrietta." She found herself admitting, though feeling surprised to feel less embarrassment about it than she usually did when she said the 'old fashioned' name.
"Hey Impact!" The girl called over her shoulder, in 'proper' greeting, now that she and the Zubat had been introduced. "Heh heh, 'Imp'. Awesome!" She seemed to catch the joke afterward.
"A bud? Like me and Gummy, you mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:41 pm
Ray's grin only spread at haring the girls name, and the complement to her own name. "Thats a cool name too, and actually Ray's just short for Rayan."
the women held her hand out to shake the girl's hand. "Rayan C. Kenney, its nice to meet you. From the looks of it you're a trainer, here to look though the caves? get some training in?"

Impact let out a high pitched shrike when he was greeted, his wings unfolding for a moment before the weight on Henrietta's back lifted and the Zubat was back to fluttering around the skies.
"Yeah, kind of, He lives in the caves with other Zubat, I met him almost a year ago when the little Imp dive bombed me." She chuckled.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 am
Henrietta immediately thrust her own hand out to meet Ray's, deciding, if the cool tall trainer could introduce herself with her full name, it was probably fine for her to do so too.
"Hi! Uh, Henrietta Kassle. It's nice to meet you too, Ray!" She nodded enthusiastically. "Yep! I'm here from Johto for a pokémon journey; I actually didn't know the caves were here until I'd kinda already set out South..." The girl admitted, grin turning sheepish for a moment, before her enthusiasm returned. "So I guess we made a really good choice!"

Gummy opened and closed his mouth; perhaps he was agreeing, or disagreeing.

"Coo!" Henrietta watched as Impact fluttered upward. "That's awesome, but, uh, if he lives n the caves, doesn't he like his pokéball? Gummy doesn't like his either."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:19 pm
"Johto!" Ray beamed "Oh yeah, that's a cool place, cool place. Some real good trainers come out of Johto. You've got quite a lot to look forward to if you're climbing that ladder."

Rayan made a gesture to the caves "They offer tour groups for these caves, but there are sets that have been pretty popular among the trainers." She put her hands on her hips "I work as a tour guide here, so if you have any questions, I can most likely answer them" The women winked at the younger trainer.

Turning to look up at Impact as well when the girl impressed over him, shrugging her shoulder "Well, he doesn't live in his pokeball because he doesn't have one, He's still "wild" really." she added the quotations to the word wild, afterwards dropping her hands back onto her hips.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:16 pm
"I kind of got bored of Johto for now." Henrietta admitted. "Goldenrod's kinda same old, same old and I wanted to start my journey with something /really/ adventurous! So I'm here!" She kept grinning. "Oh, that's a cool job! Uh, I gotta think of some questions now..."

The trainer wondered what to ask; she knew there was stuff she wanted to know, but she also wasn't sure what to ask first so she moved on for just the moment.
"Oh awesome! That's so cool! I mean, I wanna catch pokémon, but it must be awesome to have one 'friend' you like that!" She had a revelation. "Hey! If he lives in the caves, do you think there are other Zubat in there might wanna come with me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:09 pm
"Hey, ask away! I'm going to requite at least three questions before we part ways, alright?" Ray held a finger out toward the younger girl, as if to show a sort of mock seriousness.

Ray tilted her head back up, watching Impact finally settle in by one of the caves, her eyebrow arching as she hummed thoughtfully to herself.
"Well, I wouldn't exactly say we friends one another, I just think he likes to show people who's boss around his cave, and I was the one who showed up around his cave the most, so he got used to me. Only just recently did I convince him, without actually catching him that he should let me train him."

Looking back to Henrietta, the Tall women glanced around her person, looking for any sign of other pokemon, though she didn't find any.
"Yeah! There are lots of zubats in the cave, and from what I've seen lots of really ambitious ones, you should find one of those and show it them your stuff!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:37 pm
"Oh man... Three questions. I guess the ones I already asked don't count either so I gotta think of some more..." She didn't seem so bothered that she'd been set the task, more frustrated that she couldn't think of the questions right away.

"That's still so cool! I only have Gummy by my side and he's really awesome and all but I bought this with some money we got from when he won a competition!" She brought out, and held up, the Quick Ball.
"I bet Gummy could impress them in no time! Zubats are really cool; hey could you take us in to find one?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:52 am
"Hey take your time." Ray continued calming, looking amused at the young girl's fluster about the three questions.

When she held up the Quick Ball, Ray nodded in knowing approval, "Its a sharp looking ball, that's for sure. Its nice to splurge every now and then on gear, huh?" She pointed toward it "You better use it wisely though, once its thrown you can't use it again. So."
Clapping her hands together and looking over at Gummy.
"You two want to see some Zubat do you? Very well, as the tour guide here, I can show you two. But first, some safety tips-" she paused "You're a trainer you don't get safety tips." a chuckle and the women started forward, gesturing Hen and Gummy to follow.

When Ray started moving Impact took off back into the air, diving toward Ray where he grabbed a hold of the mid back braid on the back of her head, and hung there.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:10 pm
"Oh man..." Take her time? Henrietta wasn't really a fan of 'taking time' to think of something, apparently, if the pout she pulled was any indication. "Uh! No no, I got it! How many Zubat are in there? Uh, what other kinds of pokémon are in there? And, um, uh, do you have any pokémon aside from Impact? Hey! Three questions!" Henrietta beamed hopefully.

She gave a quick nod on the advice about the Quick Ball and stowed it away.
"I have a coupla normal pokéballs from when I set out, but I really like this one."

Gummy tilted his head up, but then stared vacantly at Ray as she asked the question.
"We sure do! Awesome, we don't need 'em!" The young trainer crowed, excited again as Ray started forward.
"I can't wait to get a Zubat!" She grinned down at Gummy, who walked alongside her, still almost devoid of expression.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff