Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Soul eater {Platinium}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:41 pm
This is an rp between myself and Platinum Tragedy. Please don't post unless you are him or I. This rp is about a weapon and a Meister based on Soul Eater.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:09 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image

❝You can count on me until the end of time

ℜɒɩɀεɬℭɾɩϻsoȵ

In the morning there was nothing new for Raizel other than the fact she was late at waking herself up. Sitting up on her bed with her hair messy and sticking out from the fact she tossed and turned in her sleep. Looking around the room she lived in she quickly got dressed before she went to open her curtains to blind her with the light.

She didn't have anything today other than meeting up with someone. Now looking in the mirror she brushed her hair to get it nice and pretty. Once she was finally put together she left the room she go outside to see the sun shining brightly. She shoved her hands in her pockets as she began to walk towards the direction for the event she was late for.

Meister

O O C: Kinda sucks but... I left it up to you what you want to do

Because I believe in you ever since I met you❞

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Jurrac, The Scythe, stood alone in a crowd of people. He looked around, seeing a bunch of people getting along together, none of which even knew Jurrac existed. Today was the entrance ceremony, and everyone got to pick there partners in school, Well mostly everyone, the rest that didnt get partners were moved to next quarters entry ceremony, where they would try again to get partners. This had been Jurracs third try into getting a partner, but he figured it would just fail again, just like the rest.

(Good nuff' start? Sorry for slow response >.>)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image

ℜɒɩɀεɬℭɾɩϻsoȵ

Raizel walked to the entrance ceremony as she looked around knowing by being late that it really didn't help her chances to get a really good weapon. She looked around to see just what were left of the choices to pick. She rubbed her face trying to pick someone before seeing someone alone in the crowd as she went to him. "I'm picking you,"she said more of a statement than a question.

Meister

O O C: Sure. ^^ It's okay. I understand

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Jurrac turned to hear someone speaking to him. There stood a girl with a look in her face like she had chosen her first ever pet. "You want me? Uh....uh...okay." Jurrac muttered as he stuck out a hand. "Nice to meet you Meister, I'm Jurrac the Scythe." He introduced himself. "I hope we have a fun time as partners at DMA."

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:37 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image

ℜɒɩɀεɬℭɾɩϻsoȵ

She smiled at him hearing that he would before she took his hand. "My name is Raizel," she said to him. She let go of his hand before putting it by her side. "It's a pleasure to meet you Jurrac," she spoke to him.

Meister

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:49 pm

"The please is all mine." Jurrac said in a humble tone. He put his hand down and back into his pocket. "I pray we can one day become Death Scythe and Meister togethor, but for now, lets attend the beginning ceremony. " Jurrac offered as the people sorted themselves into two people teams.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:01 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image

ℜɒɩɀεɬℭɾɩϻsoȵ

She placed her hand at her side before hearing his offer. "I promise we will one day. Of course," she spoke with a smile. She walked to the beginning ceremony with her weapon now as she smiled. Sitting down in a chair that had a spot next to her for him to sit

Meister

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff