Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 pm
It was good to be back home, back to the familiar buildings the people. It was just always right to her, its everything she's known since she was little.
Though, there had been a stress about the air the past few weeks, one that cleared up with the return of their friend.
Even though things were not going well for Luke, and didn't look like they would be improving anytime soon, it was nice knowing that he was at least in a position where they could help him, and see him.

Since returning though, Rosie has had to pick up on the training again. Something she had set aside for the few days they had been in Grand Ile in favor of finding Luke.
But now that she was home, there was no more excuses!
And the first thing she needed, was to replenish her items, and gear for training.

"Kiss, I don't think we need anymore heal balls." Rosie said, blinking down at the Raichu who was holding up a basket of neatly stacked Heal balls.
Rosie smiled. "We have a full team now, I don't know if I can train anyone else."

The Raichu's eyes blinked, looking down at the balls. "Rai..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:16 pm
The ringing of a bell could be heard as someone else entered the shop and proceeded to look around. A familiar dark haired swordsman who was looking to stock up on supplies for a trip.

Repede followed him inside as well, carrying that pipe from Grande Ile in his mouth proudly. The Pokemon items gave the man pause as he looked them over. He'd never paid much attention to such things, especially since they weren't as common where he was from. But after what happened to Link, he wondered if just a few emergency things wouldn't be a good idea.

Thus, meandering over to the Pokemon section, he soon noticed a familiar girl in pink. He put one a smile and placed a hand on his hip. "Well well, fancy meeting you here."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 pm
Rosie hummed softly to herself, reaching up to pull something off the shelf, when a familiar voice drew her attention away from the shelf.
Blue eyes widened and blinked, surprised at first to see Yuri, but it wasn't long after before a smile spread over her face.
"Yuri!"
She took a step back, facing him. "fancy indeed~ What bring you in here-."
she paused, perking up "Oh, wait, Luke told me you two were going on a trip. here for supplies then?"

Kiss Kiss, who had been organizing the basket of Love balls looked up at the man, then down at his pokemon.
setting the basket down, the Raichu hopped forward, pushing herself up onto her hind legs and holding her paw up "Rai rai!" she greeted cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:53 am
"Yeah," the man affirmed. "Guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you here," he said motioning a hand towards the Pokemon items. She was a trainer after all, although he hadn't expected to see her in this particular store. But he certainly wasn't complaining.

"Sorry that I'm stealing your friend from you for awhile, but I think he needs to get out and do something." Cause sitting around and doing nothing was certainly not healthy. Yuri certainly hoped the trip would be good for Luke.

Repede looked over at the Raichu with the heart shaped cheeks and wuffed his own greeting at the electric mouse.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:49 am
Rosie let out a single chuckle, shrugging and holding up a burn heal to show that he was correct.
"Its close by, and there is a sale on heals." She places the burn heal back down into her basket "I train four fire types, so I should probably be prepared."

Shaking her head as she walked over toward the older man, stopping in front of him and smiling "Oh don't be, I was happy to hear that You and Luke were going to go travel, Its a great idea. I'm glad you're going with him, I would be more concerned if he went alone."
She shifted the basket from one arm to the other. "So really, thank you for doing this for him."

Kiss Kiss fluffed up excitedly at the greeting from the other pokemon, catching up behind Rosie and peering up at the handsome man she was talking to. Remembering him from Grand Ile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:54 pm
Yuri gave a shrug with a smile. "I was going to do it anyway." He'd been planning to do a trip like this for awhile. To get away and actually explore this new country he'd found himself in. Granted, before he had invited Dove to come with him... but well... things had obviously changed since then.

"It's not a big deal."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:43 pm
She smiled, shaking her head softly "Oh, I don't know, I think it means more then that."
She slipped her arms behind her back, still holding her basket.
"I have a few more errands to run, but I've been meaning to talk to you, so I'm glad we ran into each other here. Would you mind if I could get your number? So we can meet up again later?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:46 pm
Yuri blinked once at the request, staring at the girl for a moment before tilting his eyes away. "Yeah, uh... I don't exactly have a phone," he admitted with a hint of sheepishness.

Mr. Yuri Lowell had always been a bit difficult to reach, and a part of him liked it that way. But well, it was proving to be inconvenient sometimes here in Kodo.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:52 pm
"Oh." she said, blinking a couple of times, before she remembered something and let off a little giggle. "I should have asked first, usually visitors from Grand Ile don't have phones. Luke didn't." She waves her hand "Its okay, but if you're going on a trip around Kodo, you should think about getting one, in case of an emergency or something, at the very least." She arched her eyebrows slightly.
Trainers were never advised to travel alone on this island, just becasue of the high Rocket Activity. and having a phone was just a really really good idea in case something did happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:57 pm
His hand still resting on his hip, Yuri heaved a dramatic sigh. For one, at the fact that apparently Grande Ile visitors had been stereotyped into being phoneless. Which.. wasn't really the case. Plenty of people in and from Grande Ile had phones... it was just a coincidence that he and Luke hadn't had them. Luke being a runaway and Yuri being a poor man who was too lazy and didn't want to spend the money on something he wouldn't use much.

Secondly, he knew she was right about having one for emergencies during travel.

He then waved his sword bearing arm in resignation. "Yeah, I'll look into that." Later.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:14 pm
"Hm?" She blinked at his sigh, not sure what it was for, though wondering if maybe he just really didn't want a phone, having no clue that it was from a comment she had made. It was followed with a agreement however.
She just smiled politely, that that he seemed to understand her suggestion.

"Will you be free later today?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:16 pm
Another blink. "Hm? Yeah, sure." He didn't really have a whole lot to do today, and really his schedule was of his own choosing. That was the nice part about not having a steady job.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:20 pm
"Good~ I wanted to talk to you. its super important." she told him. "I'll be done in about... two hours. If you want to meet, there is a fountain by the east park. Would that be okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:22 pm
"Super important, huh? Guess I can't really turn you down," he said with a smile. "See you there."

With that, he gave her a passing wave and decided to let her go about her shopping and for him to do the same.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:42 pm
"Well, I think its important, yes." She nodded though with a great deal of sincerity.
With a small curtsey she stepped to the side so that he could get on his with his shopping. "See you soon Yuri! Good Luck with your shopping."
With that, she looked down to Kiss Kiss, holding her arm out to let the Raichu hop up, and stand along the girl's shoulders.
The two of them headed to the check out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later, Rosie was at the fountain like she said she would, standing along the stone ledge, with her hands folded behind her back as she walked around it, keeping herself mostly occupied as she waited.
Kiss Kiss hopping around her with much more energy, being careful and over cautious of getting too close to the water.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff