Submit

Rowan of Kasai

Kawaii Nymph

21,875 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 am
LttP Sequel Nintendo Direct (You can also get onto your 3DS and download a 1min 3D video of how the game looks in 3D )

I'm really excited about this since about 9 months ago IGN had this: IGN Article Majora's Mask actually beat LttP Sequel 53 > 31

Majora's Mask winning made me sad but since I'm sure Nintendo looked at more then just IGNs poll or simply went along with their own plans. I believe if people want to play MM then go get it on the virtual console and see if you would even bother paying $40 for an updated version.

But recently when asked about the Wind Waker HD Miyamoto said that they would rather focus on developing NEW games and not remakes, and if it was up to him, he wouldn't even do remakes.
Quote:
I guess I can say from my perspective, I’m more interested in creating new titles.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 pm
That looks pretty awesome this new Zelda game... I guess that I should consider on getting a 3DS so I can play it myself.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Rowan of Kasai

Kawaii Nymph

21,875 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:15 pm
fairy-phoenix
That looks pretty awesome this new Zelda game... I guess that I should consider on getting a 3DS so I can play it myself.

I know I can't wait xd

I have a 3DS and love it. I hardly use the 3D feature since I wear strong prescription glasses. But other then that regular DS games are more brightly colored. Similar to putting a GBC game into a GBA. Plus it has some other stuff they don't put onto regular DS eshop.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:36 pm
Lost Girl Bo
fairy-phoenix

I know I can't wait xd

I have a 3DS and love it. I hardly use the 3D feature since I wear strong prescription glasses. But other then that regular DS games are more brightly colored. Similar to putting a GBC game into a GBA. Plus it has some other stuff they don't put onto regular DS eshop.
I have bad eyesight myself so if I ever do get a 3DS than I know for a fact that I won't be using the 3D feature much if ever.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Dark legion movement (Nintendo)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces