Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
serious question guys. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yes or no?
  yes
  no
View Results

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:43 pm
should i whore out my face and make signs on gaia? o.o

i mean, they won't be expensive or anything, just a way to make more gold.

ok, i'll stop being stupid now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:12 pm
Honestly? I think it depends on why you want to. If the only reason you want to is to make extra Gold, there are plenty of ways to do that.

That said, I'm not even all that familiar with what you're talking about. Is it just pictures for people with you holding a sign with their username? I know I've seen stuff like that before. Back when I used to venture outside of the guild.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:15 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Honestly? I think it depends on why you want to. If the only reason you want to is to make extra Gold, there are plenty of ways to do that.

That said, I'm not even all that familiar with what you're talking about. Is it just pictures for people with you holding a sign with their username? I know I've seen stuff like that before. Back when I used to venture outside of the guild.

basically what you defined in your second paragraph.

other than booty grab, which i really don't like doing, i dunno what else i can do. i enjoy taking pictures of myself, so to make gold off of that seems legit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:18 pm
Well, you know what they say...if there's a market for it. How much does stuff like that go for these days?  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:27 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Well, you know what they say...if there's a market for it. How much does stuff like that go for these days?

i just got offered 50k by some random dude on forums o.o
but the average amount i've seen is like 15-30k  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:36 pm
Hm, not surprising.

Well, if I could pull off something like that, I'd probably consider doing it for a while. I'm not sure if 15K would be enough for me. The 50K sounds better for sure, if you can get it.

But again, if it's less about the money and more about the fact you like taking pictures of yourself and want a bunch of people who think you're pretty to have 'em, then why the heck not? Sounds like a win-win situation to me.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:43 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Hm, not surprising.

Well, if I could pull off something like that, I'd probably consider doing it for a while. I'm not sure if 15K would be enough for me. The 50K sounds better for sure, if you can get it.

But again, if it's less about the money and more about the fact you like taking pictures of yourself and want a bunch of people who think you're pretty to have 'em, then why the heck not? Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

yay~
actually, it's about the gold i accumulate towards my dream avi xD
but i'd rather do something i like to earn the money, and get complimented while doing it too c:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:51 pm
What's the avatar, and how much do you need to save for it?

Earning it doing something you like is always preferable. Compliments are cheap and easy though.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:09 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
What's the avatar, and how much do you need to save for it?

Earning it doing something you like is always preferable. Compliments are cheap and easy though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i'm probably going to take off my sweet murder though... it looks weird with the avi, so without that i would need about 2.1 mil o:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:16 pm
ninja  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:19 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
ninja

nbd, right? xD
EDIT: HOLY DHSJJSNSNDJSS THANK YOU!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:22 pm
Yeah, when I was saving up for this avatar, trying to get enough for Cerynitian's Blessing felt like it would take forever. Fortunately, now I don't really have much else I want anymore, so...yay ^.^

EDIT: You're welcome 3nodding  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:30 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Yeah, when I was saving up for this avatar, trying to get enough for Cerynitian's Blessing felt like it would take forever. Fortunately, now I don't really have much else I want anymore, so...yay ^.^

EDIT: You're welcome 3nodding

that must have been quite a quest! i was questing oisin's last week, never thought i'd actually get it ; u ;

congrats to us!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:42 pm
The highest of all the fives to the both of us ^_^

I need to go to bed now. But good luck on all your questing and glamour shots.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:33 am
Do you have a list of items you need for said avis?

But yeah for me most of my gold earnings now are passive (Mainly hoarding).

Though I could easily get the 50k a day from HoC if I wanted, I preffer to spend all the essence on cards still.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff