Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inu-Yasha Forever

Back to Guilds

this guild is for any and all inu-yasha fans, so enjoy!create your own character and everything!Everyone is welcome! 

Tags: role-playing, random conversations, everything inu-yasha, demons 

Reply Inuyasha World Roleplay
Meadow at the edge of the forest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

This meadow is at the edge of the ancient forest and near a large village. A stream runs through a part of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:25 pm
Demona the Exiled hanyou

User Image

"Not really a demon; not really human....

Demona walked out of the trees looking around carefully making sure there were no others around to disturb her while she made her way to the creek to get some water and possibly go fishing. Ice blue eyes scanned the area and found a nice spot beside the water as she crouched and dipped her hands into the cold water and took several drinks from the crystal pool. Her ears twitched and swiveled to pick up sounds from her surroundings. She knew the new moon was approaching and it made her nervous and she would have to find a place she deemed safe while she was at her weakest. Her life was solitary and that's what she liked since it was pretty much all she knew and every human she ran into scorned her for being a half breed and impure. Demona sniffed the wind as it blew past her and looked down at the water at her reflection and growled at what she saw and clawed the water to erase the image.

....I'm not either. That's all."

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

Orenji strawberry

Newbie Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:13 am
Kiyoko: searching for hope
User Image

"It isn't over until...

After walking for days, Kiyoko had to search for a place to rest. The new moon was soon, and she knew she must go into hiding, or her own bloodshed would be spread. As Kiyoko walks through the dark forest she spots a creek. The air around her feels cold and calm... but, suddenly, she picks up a scent... A scent, of half demon!!!!! Could it be possible? Was there another like her wandering in this forest? It didn't matter... Kiyoko had only had one thing to fulfill. Killing those who murdered her clan.

As Kiyoko walked closer to the creek, she could see an outline of a being sitting and drinking the water of the creek. She walks closer. She Can now make out the body sitting by the creek. It was a half demon. Slowly, Kiyoko steps forward. Drawing her daggers, Kokushibyƍ (black death) and RyĆ«ketsu (bloodshed), she yells out, "Who are you? Why do you smell of half demon blood?"

...all those I slay are dead."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:51 pm
Demona the Exiled hanyou

User Image

She splashed water against her face and hair letting a contented sigh. Her dog ears twitched a few times and she growled as the voice called out to her, "I'm a exile from the Southeastern dog demon clan." she said, "I smell of half demon blood because I am one." Demona got up her hand on her sword hilt defensively wishing she didn't leave the forest. She drew her sword and it transformed into a larger fang with the design etched in the blade remaining. "I have done nothing wrong and why are you attacking me?" she growled.

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

Orenji strawberry

Newbie Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:31 pm

User Image

"It isn't over until...

Sheathing her swords, Kiyoko calls out to the stranger,"You misunderstand. I did not attack, I simply brought out my twin swords out of precaution. You also over look the fact that I am also a half demon, exiled from my clan. I am Kiyoko, an exile from my clan and a killer to all who betray me. Hmpf... fool! How could you not smell the blood of another half demon? How could you be so ignorant! I thought dogs were supposed to be keen on smell! I guess that I Overestimated your kind! Oh, and if you could put that thing away," she said pointing at the strangers sword, "I'm not willing to fight a foolish animal."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:49 am
Demona the Exiled hanyou

User Image

Demona remained tense and she sheathed her sword keeping her hand on the handle, "Exile? Why did you do to get exiled?" she asked curiously. "I was preoccupied by washing my face and cooling off" she said trying to cover why she didn't smell her. For once she was glad to have some company of a another exiled hanyou. She couldn't help being on her guard not sure if she would be attacked but didn't want to mention that she would be turning human that night. Demona remained distant from Kiyoko due to her feral nature but deep down she liked the company, "I was going to go fishing would you join me?" she said softly and nervously.

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

Orenji strawberry

Newbie Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:15 pm

User Image

"It isn't over until..."

Unsure of what information she should give to this stranger, Kiyoko simply answered: " My reason for being exiled is classified information, in which you do not need to know. And I don't believe that water could block your sense of smell you mutt..." To Kiyoko it seemed to help her ease her pain and worries to insult this complete stranger. For tonight was the night of the new moon, and she did not look forward to spending it with this lowly fool of a mutt. But, on the other hand, the company of another half demon did please her. She could not quite explain this sensation of warmth in her body when she realized that she was not alone.... So she ignored it. Shunned it. Disposed of it. And fishing? With a fool like this? It was not what Kiyoko desired. What she desires most is to feel the blood of her enemies in her hands. To know that she has fulfilled her revenge on the evil ones, is the only thing Kiyoko needs to quench her thrive to kill. Or maybe, all she needs, is a friend... "Go fishing? Why would I do that with a lowly mutt dog? I am in no need to....." suddenly Kiyoko senses a dark presence... "well..." Kiyoko changes her mind, "maybe just this once... But hurry... I'm sure we both know what night it is tonight... Oh and mutt dog? I don't believe I ever caught your name..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:59 pm
Demona the Exiled hanyou

User Image

She sighed and disregarded asking anymore and she waded into the water up to her knees and looked at Kiyoko, "You don't have to if you don't want to." she said politely before focusing on catching something to eat before she spent the night of the new moon up in a tree or in hiding. When asked her name she softly spoke, "Its Demona Haruki." Demona smiled when she caught a fish with her claws the did the same catching another. She walked out of the water with the two fish in her hands, "Its getting dark and I'm going to go into hiding before a demon catches my scent" Demona knew she was running out of time to get out of dodge and took off across the creek and disappeared from view into the forest.

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

Orenji strawberry

Newbie Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:19 am
Kiyoko: Searching for hope

User Image

"It isn't over until..."

"DEMONA CHAN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, the fool!!!!" Kiyoko yelled, frustrated that Demona had fled so quickly after just meeting. Kiyoko didn't hear a reply, so she knew that her only chance, was to follow and catch up with Demona. So, standing very still, Kiyoko said her words of death, "Death consume, ISSHO NI SHI!!!!" (Together death) Suddenly, now glowing with red ora, Kiyoko's speed burst to 5 times her original speed. As you could imagin, she instantly caught up with Demona. Once she caught up, Kiyoko met with Demona's eyes and said, "Why did you run off like that? Don't you know on the new moon it's good to not travel alone? FOOL! Remember, I'm a half demon too! I know what is going to happen tonight! Come, I know where a good place for shelter is... It blocks all demonic oras that we or others send off. Oh, and after we stay here, you may not ever speak of it again. If you do, I will have to kill you."

Inuyasha World Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff