Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Ghost Heals? (Gene/Meixiang)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NAME OF CLASS: First Aid 101
PROFESSOR NAME: Professor Cricket

General information: A general overview on basic illnesses a student might run into, as well as symptoms and quick fixes to things like breaks and deep cuts while on the go!

Each student is given a dummy to work on, though they may choose to partner up in fixing it.

Mechanics:
Roll 1 20-sided dice, what you roll is what your student gets to work with...

Dice Rolls and What they Mean!
1-4 - Broken Bone
4-8 - Fever
9-12 - Heat Stroke
13-16 - Hypothermia
17-20 - Lack of Bodily Function (such as breathing, pulse, etc) - this is unnaturally so.

After this, please roll 4, 4-sided Dice. Take into account their total and any repeating numbers

Total Results and their Meaning

1-6 - You do a rather poor job patching up your dummy, you might not want to try and heal anybody anytime soon!
7-12 - You do an average job, nothing extraordinary, but passable!
12-16 - Extra good work! Your student can now heal surface wounds!, but not repair HP! This means things like cuts and bleeding that might hinder another character can be patched up!

What Repeating Numbers Mean

No Repeating Numbers - You used just the right amount of supplies, good for you! Not wasteful at all.
Repeating 1s or 2s - You didn't use enough supplies, that's rather lazy and Cricket obviously disapproves of it.
Repeating 3s or 4s - You used too many supplies and that's wasteful! Naughty! Cricket might make you earn your supply rights back in a future class!

If you work as a group, split up the dice between yourselves as evenly as possible. So if you're paired up, each person rolls a 10 sided dice and you add up the results to get your dummy!

Then you split up your 4 sided dice to work on fixing it up!

Bonus Mechanics:
For every 3 times you attempt this course, your student may add +1 to their 4d4 dice roll's total to improve how well they patched up the dummy.

YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS CLASS WHEN...

- You are finished rolling both sets of dice and rping out the results. That means you have to make ANOTHER rp to try again!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:55 pm
For a while, Gene had been wanting to take the First Aid class offered by Nurse Cricket. She'd managed to figure out how to heal herself with her own ectoplasm, but she doubted she could actually do that to someone else. Plus, with Danny always getting bruises and scrapes? Mama needed to get as much boo boo healing as she could.

Floating into the room, she gave a nod to the professor and another ghost ghoul in the room. "Hi, I'm Gene." She smiled, extending her hand towards the ghoul.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:24 pm
This wasn't the first time Mei had taken the First Aid course. But she felt the need for just a little bit of a refresher. No harm in brushing up on the basics right? Perhaps there would be some new material to the course.

Of course, when she saw the dummies laying out on the floor she had a slight suspicion that perhaps it was just the same old class as last time. Oh well~

She had taken a spot next to a dummy when another ghoul came through the door. Turning with a smile as she approached, she pulled a large sleeve back and shook the offered hand. "Hey there! I'm Meixiang. This your first time or have you done this class before?"

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:04 pm
"It's my first time - I've always been much more of a brawler than a fighter." She smiled, wondering if the other ghoul would find that strange. Gene didn't look too much like a fighter at first, second, or even third glance. She wore pretty clothing, held herself in a dainty manner, and seemed very serene and at peace nearly all the time. Hurt one of her babies, though? Mama bear came out, with teeth.

Turning to Nurse Cricket, and then back to Meixiang, Gene looked at the dummies around them. "So...what do we do?"

Yayoi

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Yayoi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm
Mei wasn't much of a fighter or a brawler. But she was learning bit by bit. Doing things here and there to build up her fighting skills. Though honestly she could do without all the violence. Even if sometimes deep down inside she had to admit she enjoyed it.

But fighting techniques were not something her parents had invested much of her time as a child with. Though sometimes she'd wished they had just a little bit.

"Ah well, first thing is first. We need to figure out what our little friend here is suffering from." She pat the dummy's chest. Thunk thunk. "Then we try and heal their boo boo. Easy peasy, Lemonpuss squeezy."

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:22 pm
Oh my Jack. Ohhhh my Jack. This ghoul was so adorable. Gene watched her move around and thunk the dummy's chest, and followed suit. The thunking noise was kind of fun, actually. She giggled a bit, although giggling was probably uncalled for in an actual First Aid situation.

Whoops.

Cricket coughed then, and the Doppelganger turned to see her write 'HEAT STROKE' on the chalkboard. Oooooh....well that was good to know, at least.

"Soo...do we pump FEAR in now?"

Yayoi

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Yayoi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:36 pm
A wide grin spread across Mei's lips as Gene giggled. And she returned a giggle of her own. At least her new friend was having a good time. Although if this were a real emergency giggling would be highly out of place.

When Nurse Cricket coughed, the Jiang Shi put on a serious face. Or at least as serious as she could muster. Though occasionally a twitch of a smile would be fought back.

"Ohhh noooooo not heat stroke! This friend needs to cool off. He must've been hangin' around a gaggle of fire demons for too long." She waggled her finger at the dummy, who's silent response only fueled her. Looking towards Gene desperately, she placed both slender hands on the chest of the dummy. "He needs something cold and refreshing! Is your FEAR cold and refreshing?"

Carhop Cavalier
Roffle of course I roll double 1s

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 pm
Gene would know about hanging out around a gaggle of fire demons. Well, really only one, but good Jack did that ghoul seem like a whole gaggle of them. The Doppelganger decided then and there that she wouldn't be too keen on meeting the rest of the Fitzgerald clan.

"Uhh...I think so? I hope so." She gulped, slightly panicked. She'd never really applied FEAR to heal on anyone but herself, and she couldn't tell if something was cold or hot. "Here goes..." She muttered, hands stroking the dummy's forehead.

It worked! A little, anyway. She could feel her FEAR going into the dummy, and Cricket gave a small shrug. She told them they'd passed, and that was that. Gene was glad, but she felt like she could have done much better.

"Well, it was good meeting you Meixiang! You're a really cute ghoul, by the way. Thanks for your help!" She beamed, offering her hand to the other ghost again. New friend? Hopefully.

Yayoi
aSKJDHAJKS sorry I crashed last night OTL Thanks for RPing with me! ;;;;; <3

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out