Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:42 pm
Hi, everyone. I am actually the founder of this guild. I have not visited since I gave it away long ago. I just wanted to say HI, since its been to very long.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:51 am
Hope_Mercy_Rose
Hi, everyone. I am actually the founder of this guild. I have not visited since I gave it away long ago. I just wanted to say HI, since its been to very long.

Welcome back! Isn't it just so odd when you come back to one of your old guilds to see how it's doing? Haha, I know the feeling.  

cosmos_rose

Anxious Fairy

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 am
Xx Lady Echo xX
Hope_Mercy_Rose

Welcome back! Isn't it just so odd when you come back to one of your old guilds to see how it's doing? Haha, I know the feeling.

Yeah...and Im still waiting for my join request to be accepted.

Okay guys. I want the guild back, and I want to make it active again. Ive messaged the captain, but she never replied. So that means if I am going to revive this guild I need the help of someone from the crew. Any takers? Keep in mind that when I gave the guild away, it was because I had to , not because I wanted to. Circumstance at the time made things very difficult for me, but things are settled now and its crushing me to see how inactive things are. I want life back in this guild, and I need the help of a vp to do it.
AIDSinvader

Yuji jr

The Insane Azrael

Any Normal Person

blank3300

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:14 am
Hope_Mercy_Rose
Xx Lady Echo xX
Hope_Mercy_Rose

Okay guys. I want the guild back, and I want to make it active again. Ive messaged the captain, but she never replied. So that means if I am going to revive this guild I need the help of someone from the crew. Any takers? Keep in mind that when I gave the guild away, it was because I had to , not because I wanted to. Circumstance at the time made things very difficult for me, but things are settled now and its crushing me to see how inactive things are. I want life back in this guild, and I need the help of a vp to do it.
AIDSinvader

Yuji jr

The Insane Azrael

Any Normal Person

blank3300

Good luck on that one. I don't think anyone has posted since last year. <_>  

cosmos_rose

Anxious Fairy

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:37 pm
Xx Lady Echo xX
Hope_Mercy_Rose
Xx Lady Echo xX
Hope_Mercy_Rose

AIDSinvader

Yuji jr

The Insane Azrael

Any Normal Person

blank3300

Good luck on that one. I don't think anyone has posted since last year. <_>

Yeah, thats around the time I gave it up.  
Guild Owners Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games