Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
:'c im bored! Rp? Please?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:23 am
Im literate tonsemi-literate, I do everything from Yoai to Yuri and from Romance to Horror! (No si-fi though.) I can do fan fics, but plaese, ask if I know them first or you may havemto give me a brief explination.

Yes.... i play bothe genders but I will NOT play the guy 24-7!!!!!!

Feel free to PM or quote me!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:49 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Im literate tonsemi-literate, I do everything from Yoai to Yuri and from Romance to Horror! (No si-fi though.) I can do fan fics, but plaese, ask if I know them first or you may havemto give me a brief explination.

Fortunately with me you wouldn't have to play a guy unless ya want to. I've been craving a roleplay where my character, playing a well known game (which one, is up to you, though I was originally leaning towards Kingdom Hearts, Sonic Generations, or FF7 for the game) only for something to happen and he ends up part of the game which seems much more like life than anything.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:37 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Fortunately with me you wouldn't have to play a guy unless ya want to. I've been craving a roleplay where my character, playing a well known game (which one, is up to you, though I was originally leaning towards Kingdom Hearts, Sonic Generations, or FF7 for the game) only for something to happen and he ends up part of the game which seems much more like life than anything.

ohhhh! I like that idea! we would probably have to do a Final Fantasy though heh... I never got the chance to play Kingdom of Hearts.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:00 pm
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Kaosujin Ryu
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

ohhhh! I like that idea! we would probably have to do a Final Fantasy though heh... I never got the chance to play Kingdom of Hearts.

Would you mind doing Final Fantasy 7 in particular or do you have a different one you'd prefer (FFXIII or FFIX)?  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:33 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Kaosujin Ryu
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Would you mind doing Final Fantasy 7 in particular or do you have a different one you'd prefer (FFXIII or FFIX)?

FFIX heh it's the only one I've really played.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:53 pm
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Kaosujin Ryu
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Kaosujin Ryu
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

FFIX heh it's the only one I've really played.

Well... *rubs back of neck nervously* ...to be honest, the only one I've played was FF7, and I never did beat it. So you'd have to help me with the storyline. I think that's the one with Tidus and Selphie, ain't it?  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:42 am
Hi! I would be interested in a 1X1 with thou. FFIX Is the story of Princess Garnet (AKA Dagger) and Zidane a half human hybrid with a monkey tail and how he saves her countless times over the game. It is a great game!

Anyway, I'm bored as well.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff