Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Different Groves, Different Ghosts [ Pristine/Haunt ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At first the low drone from the little grove sounded to her like the rustling of leaves, but then she noticed the trees were still. She got closer yet, the grove just to the right of her fore-ordained path, and then the drone resolved itself into speech. Or so she assumed it was speech: she could not make out the words, but she could tell it was the sound of someone talking. She walked on.

She was already fifteen paces away before it occurred to her, quite impassively, that perhaps she ought to check if it wasn't some injured Kin calling for help. Not that she would be guilty if she didn't - guilt was an emotion, and she couldn't feel - but she supposed that was the thing to do. So she turned back, and stepped into the dense cluster.

There was a buck, but he wasn't dying. It appeared he was talking to the trees.

Aric Val
Here we go! <3 Ahahah sorry Pristine is so strange. Q_Q

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It perhaps would have been easy to miss this pale brown buck, head rested on the trees and eyes lidded, as if humming a little prayer. His coat and horns was like the bark his head was rested on, as if he was like one of the trees themselves, alive and breathing, speaking to one of his old friends.

Haunt touched his curved nose to the rough curves of the tree, chuckling. "A nice weather today, lovely cool breeze coming this way as well." His eyes still lidded, a small smile on his muzzle. "Rainfall--- we can only hope--- "

Then his eyes opened suddenly, revealing his gentle gaze making him have an almost a child-like innocence as he looked around. He felt something different, and it wasn't one of his friends merely dancing to the wind. He didn't exactly speak or move for a long moment of silence, he could almost hear the breathing of the one that had come into his grove.

Jun D iedited
<3 Yayy!
and Haunt is really strange, so they can be strange together :I;;

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:40 pm
She watched as he spoke, laughed, cast his luminous eyes around the grove, before they finally came to rest on her. The silence trickled on; she was perfectly content to return his stare.

Aric Val
QAQ That is best. <3

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:42 pm
Quietly he stared at this newcomer, large green eyes watching in interest, the quiet wind only breaking their silence. It took a while for him to finally move, taking sure and steady steps towards this stranger, now with no hesitation at all.

"Greetings," he started, stopping only when she was only a few steps away from him, almost talking to her as he talked to his trees, from very close-by.

"...?" Haunt's head tilted, eyeing her green hooves to her smooth long horns on her head before he finally spoke again. "You're rather a strange tree, aren't you."

Jun D
qq <3

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:41 pm
His proximity did not bother her. She thought through his verdict gravely, before finally deciding, "I suppose I could be. And so are you." A bit of a wilted tree, maybe, all brown and white, the branches on his head bare - but the leaves were still in full-force, at least.

"A little stranger than me, perhaps," she added, considering the statement fair.

Aric Val
<3

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:28 pm
"Perhaps." He smiled at her words, the feeling of his mouth curling up was so foreign to him, but welcomed it all the same. "If you are a tree of this swamp, then you are the fairest I have ever seen." Haunt said simply, taking a step back as he continued to observe the unique creature, head tilting to the side.

"I am Haunted Grove, the keeper of the trees. And I am part of all these," he turned his head to the expanse of trees as he stated the fact, voice calm. "Are you looking for something, lost tree?"

Jun D

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:19 pm
She did not understand compliments, and thus never recognised them. "I think," she observed, "you might be fairer than I. My name is Bruise Pristine, and I am no one in particular. I have nothing to seek. I heard your voice, and thought to see if you might have been injured and calling for aid."

Aric Val
And finally suparbelated reply! QAQ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:36 am
He gently laughed at that statement, though his 'laugh' sounded more like a muffled sound since the buck wasn't used to such an expression. "Perhaps I beg to disagree." he bowed his head, and lifted his wide eyes at her. "Haunted Grove."

And he looked at her a little confused, shaking his head. "Not at all-- I am with friends, which-- forgive me, I have been impolite. Would you come into my home?" He asked, voice soft. His home was but a dense cluster of trees, tall and weathered with time. Haunt quietly hoped that she would accept his invitation, he wanted to talk to this tree more.

Jun D
noo i'm the sorry one qq /kicks at life

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:17 pm
She studied him again as he introduced himself, and nodded: he did, she thought, look quite like a Haunted Grove. The name fit the Kin. (While she had never deciphered what her name and dream had to do with herself.) But then, she shook her head as he said more, before nodding again at the last:

"You have been perfectly polite, and it is good you are well. I will come into your home."

She hadn't needed to be anywhere, after all, and there was something in his face that seemed to indicate he would like her to.

Aric Val
*quietly gathers into arms* No more sorries~ <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:50 pm
And he was excited. This one was different from all that he was used to, and he was intensely curious about what made her tick.

"It would be my pleasure to welcome you to my home, gentle tree" With that he turned, taking a look back at her to see if she was to follow, walking under the foliage, sparse trickles of sunlight entering his space.

"Friends, this is Bruise Pristine," he said under his breath before he turned back to her, "Fairest being I've seen." Haunt was honest, eyes settling back on her in quiet adoration. He wasn't very used to others entering his space like this yet it looked as if she fit there perfectly. "Is it to your liking?"

Jun D
*leans head on* (´・ω・`) <3

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:00 am
Pristine had spent her entire life utterly indifferent, and the answer to such a question was foreign to her. Was it to her liking? Was it not to her liking? She had only the vaguest conception, ardently impressed upon her by her brother, of how a liking felt. She looked around: it was dark, but not unpleasantly so, gentle and dim as if a dream, save the sunrays that slanted lightly across the space, glittering motes within.

"It is better than many abodes I have seen," she said, at length, "one of the best. It is beautiful."

Aric Val
*patpats BPric* Grove is so cute, introducing her to his friends! QAQ

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:36 pm
And that response earned a wide smile on the ghostly kin's face. As if he was the one who was complimented, Haunt was beaming with pride with her favor.

"And they all think you are beautiful as well," he paused, bowing his head at her as a courteous action. "We all do."

He turned to his friends, looking over to the side and pondering if she would enjoy the garden that had newly bloomed from spring or would she rather see more of his older friends that stood so strongly on the ground and reached so high it was like they could touch the heavens? Mm, choices!

"Have you come from afar? Do you wish for any sustenance?" He asked the enchanting tree, smiling and tilting his head to the side.

Jun D
ㅇㅅㅇ ❤

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:31 am
She inclined her head in return, then again a few more times to the trees about.
"Thank you," she said solemnly, both to the buck and his friends - she had no reason to doubt his words.

"I have walked a while," she replied, "but I require nothing. I do not yet thirst, nor hunger, and the shade your friends provide has rested me."

Aric Val
SO SO SORRY I AM AWFUL QAQ And she's also pretty awful, oh no. Haunted Grove is the sweetest, I love him so much, awww!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:00 pm
"Then it is so." he pale buck nodded his head gentle, motioning towards a place against one of the bigger trees and turning his head towards the sky. "This is my favourite spot. When the sun is at its lowest, the light comes through the boughs of my friends and it is stunning." Haunt's face was gentle, getting a little carried away.

"You may stay as long as you want." He said of his company, even a bit hopeful she'd stay longer.

Quote:
JUN IS ALWAYS THE BEST
this time I will try not to post once a year we can do this
I LOVE BRUISE PRISTINE ok

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:14 am
She stepped towards the spot he mentioned and looked into the light. If there was the unfamiliar stirring of an emotion in her chest, she would not know to feel it, but nevertheless she stared thoughtfully into the sky.

"I think," she said, at length, "I would stay to see that, the light coming through the boughs. If that is alright."

She looked to him, and tried to smile, the way she had seen her siblings do.

Aric Val
;A; <3 YOU ARE BEST. YES. WE CAN DO THISSSS

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas