Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
24 hour access.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snore
  Bore
  Chore
  Door
  Floor
  Gore
  More
  Ore
  Poor
  Sore
  Whore
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 pm
So I get a 24 hours access to school the last month of the semester.
I was pretty sure this semester the only reason I'd come to school for 24 hours was to hang out and have fun... but it turns out I'm here for school work... and I'm tired. I've been up since 4:30am... and it's almost 2am right now... almost been up for a full 24 hours... on top of that I have a full hour day tomorrow so I won't be home until 7-8pm... and on top of that! last night I only slept 4 hours... I'm going to be dead in class tomorrow... I might skipped my first one to find a couch to sleep on... I haven't decided yet... either way, I know I'll be asleep some way or another. WHOO ANIMATION!!!

... emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:15 am
Is that specific rooms?

At my uni there were a couple computer rooms with 24 hour access. (though they did shut for like 30 mins between open hours and after hours.

I did the uni at crazy hours a few times. Though mostly I could still do stuff at home. But I didnt have my lappy and such then so lots of stuff was better to do at uni. Especially using the stats programs.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 am
Sagebomb
Is that specific rooms?

At my uni there were a couple computer rooms with 24 hour access. (though they did shut for like 30 mins between open hours and after hours.

I did the uni at crazy hours a few times. Though mostly I could still do stuff at home. But I didnt have my lappy and such then so lots of stuff was better to do at uni. Especially using the stats programs.

I think most rooms are 24 hr access.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:36 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I think most rooms are 24 hr access.

Cool cool.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:37 pm
That's really impressive. I'm pretty sure the only building that's open 24 hours during finals/last week of classes (and weekdays during the regular year) is the main lib (where I work). Which is pretty awesome imho. Very cool that your uni is open 24/7 during this time though. Hope you've gotten more sleep since your last post >_>  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:15 pm
Ginhi~kun
That's really impressive. I'm pretty sure the only building that's open 24 hours during finals/last week of classes (and weekdays during the regular year) is the main lib (where I work). Which is pretty awesome imho. Very cool that your uni is open 24/7 during this time though. Hope you've gotten more sleep since your last post >_>

Well I was 42-ish hours all together. I had a good sleep Tuesday night, but I found myself tired half way through work... Thursday I think I finally caught up with myself... but yesterday night I went over a friend's house and we were up until 4:30am. x.x and only had 4 hours of sleep... thankfully I got to my boyfriend's and he let me take a nap which made me feel better. I'm glad this is this is my last hectic week.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items