Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ancient Power, Young Body(1x1:AlmostAlbinoChan-Kaosujin Ryu) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image
When an unknown duo end up just outside of Konoha just days before the one year anniversary of the Jūbi and Akatsuki's demise and the end of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, how will the shinobi living there, still recovering from the brutal war, react?

User Image
Ryumi Kinotsuki - 16
Grew up like anyone else, though I'm okay with martial arts and skilled at archery and throwing weapons. I'm decent at climbing trees and free running, though I'm strongest at swimming. I'm not very fond of spiders or scorpions.
Currently I'm wearing a gray tee shirt under a dark red vest and tan cargo jeans with hiking boots and I have a walking staff slung over my shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

Mai Fukiyomi ~ 16

I guess I'm just here, really. I mean, I use katana's more than anything, and I have my other stuff, just in case. The picture to the left of this is what I'm wearing. Fighting and training are important to me, but I also like relaxing, whether it's with a good book or music, or nothing. Being ignored will annoy me, but not as much as knowing what my village has been through. Anything else you want to know, just let me know~  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:01 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi exhaled as he slid down the embankment, his dark gray eyes scanning terrain and it's trees. "We should have found the main path back, Mai-chan," he said as he looked back up the hill at the raven haired girl whom he still barely knew, even though she'd made it clear that his affectionate suffix was annoying as he'd known her for only a few hours. He inhaled sharply as he noticed flashes of tan, bronze, and red through the trees, unsure what it was he saw at first.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:59 pm
Mai nods a bit, happy that everything was somewhat normal. She flips down from the tree she was in, standing next to him. "I'm glad, haven't seen it this calm in a while." She says, looking around the general area from where they were.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:04 am
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi tilted his head thoughtfully, his dark gray-blue eyes scanning the trees. "I can't shake the feeling we're being watched," he said as he let his hand drift down before he heard a female voice that wasn't Mai's. It came from a young woman in black body armor and dark bluish indigo hair that fell below her shoulders wearing a amber and white mask that looked like a stylized lynx's face that hid her face. A katana hung over her shoulder and though her stance didn't seem threatening it was obvious she wasn't all that amused at finding them. "Who are you and why are you so close to Konoha?" she said coolly, watching the male freeze a few moments before she'd spoken.

XxBlackMaidxX

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:31 am
Mai looks to the woman in front of them, a hand holding onto one of her own katanas. She watches her, knowing that more than a katana would be used here. She makes sure, for probably the 3rd time that they have been out here, that she had her other weapons and the strategies that she was so used to using. She doesn't deserve an answer. I'm staying quiet until necessary. She thinks, watching for any sudden movements.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:40 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi cocked his head as he shifted his weight, letting the walking staff slid down off his shoulder where he caught it and let the end tap lightly on the grass. "I would claim to know what you're talking about, but frankly, I don't," he said bluntly. The young woman's head cocked slightly; to Ryumi's eye, she looked early twenties at the oldest, making her a bit older than them. "Follow me, then. Attack me, and if you're lucky you may survive," she said as she turned and jogged towards the trees to her right, their left and ahead. "She's trained in combat, and from her tone, I'd guess some sort of military manner," he muttered as he sighed, not liking the idea, but getting the strong sense she wasn't alone. He shifted his weight before reluctantly jogging after the young woman. He noticed a momentary flash of pink in the trees, but dismissed it as a trick of the light.

XxBlackMaidxX

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai watches them go, slowly letting go of her katana as they went. She's up to something, I just know it... I can't be sure what, though. I guess we'll find out when we're there. She thinks, jogging quickly at the same speed that Ryumi was at. Every few seconds, she'd glance in a different direction, thinking that she saw something, but brushed it off a majority of the time.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:14 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi glanced around, seeing a momentary flicker of gold amongst the shadows. After several minutes, they'd reached a broad dirt road with large village gates of deep gold and red wood and metal with massive stylized leaves carved into them twenty feet or so ahead, though there was a guard station about eight feet away from them. "That can't be what I think it is," he muttered through gritted teeth. "Two civilians plus Lynx," she said to the guard with black hair and a bandage crossing his nose who smirked slightly in response. "What has your panties in a bunch, Lynx? Kitsune not around for you?" he said teasingly. Ryumi saw the young woman's shoulders stiffen and was pretty sure that wasn't the right thing to say. "He's on a mission dealing with him, and you know it, considering you regularly drink with him," she said with annoyance before she simply vanished in a momentary burst of dust and speed that was inhuman to Ryumi. "I guess mentioning Kitsune, whoever he is, is a sore point for her," he observed wryly.

XxBlackMaidxX

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:24 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai nods a little at his observation, thinking of the possibilities as to why it'd be such a painful subject. She went through her options, pushing away those that weren't going to be useful to her later. She glances around the village they were now in, taking in what she could as she walked.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:44 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi shrugged though he noticed the guy that had teased the girl watching them as if waiting for them to pass him and head into the village or city. He sighed after a moment before he heard a thud and noticed one of the doors swinging outward with a guy that had black hair over his right eye and a bandana with the same stylized leaf on a metal plate rubbing his jaw, which was already turning a nice shade of reddish purple. "What were you doing this time, Izumo, sprinting to get back?" the guy with the bandage across his nose said with amusement. Izumo snorted, rubbing his jaw. "Up yours, Kotetsu; I ain't having Godaime-sama chew me out like last time," he said, clearly grumpy about something. "I get the feeling this 'Godaime-sama' isn't someone we'd want to piss off?" Ryumi said wryly. As he spoke a thud sounded behind him as he saw someone in a red cloak and with blond hair slam hard into the ground and leave a four foot long, foot and a half deep trench with his face. "Looks like Jiraya-sama rubbed off on you more than you realized, eh, Naruto?" Izumo snickered. Ryumi glanced at Mai, now utterly confused as the blond stood, shaking dust out of his shaggy blond hair.

XxBlackMaidxX

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai glances back at Ryumi, just as confused as he was. I...I don't know what's going on..." She mumbles to him, seeing the blonde in front of them brush out his hair in a somewhat lazy manner, and turns away to inspect the rest of the town. "About that 'Godaime-sama' they were talking about, I don't think that'd be a good idea to mess with him, considering the reactions that we're getting from just those few people." She responds to his earlier comment.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:05 am
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi glanced at Mai before he nodded as Naruto spoke with a broad from. "Baa-chan just can't take a joke anymore," he sighed. Ryumi's eyebrow twitched at Naruto's casual words. "I don't know what happened to leave him digging ditches with his face, but if it happens regularly, then that guy's an idiot," he remarked quietly to Mai as he walked towards the village. Inwardly, however, he was trying to remember where he'd heard the word or name 'Konoha' though he couldn't figure out why it seemed familiar. He planned on simply slipping into the village, preferably with as little notice as possible.

XxBlackMaidxX

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:56 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai rolls her eyes, hearing him. "I'm pretty more than he's more than an idiot... more like a total and utter mental patient." She mumbles quickly back to him as she scans the village. Why does this all seem so familiar? I've never been here before in my life... could this me another life calling, or is it another one of those feelings that always comes out wrong. She thinks, thinking back into her memories to see if she could remember anything, important or not of the unknown place.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:24 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi snorted. "If someone were able to hit me like that for calling them 'baa-chan'... frankly, I wouldn't be that childish or stupid," he sighed as he let his gaze scan around before locking onto a girl with deep brown-bronze hair in twin buns and deep chocolate brown eyes. There's something familiar about her, but I can't put my finger on what it is, he thought. He knew he'd seen her somewhere before, but couldn't put his finger on where it was or who she was. He saw the taller girl with the unusual triangular tattoos on her cheeks and straight brown hair and amber eyes staring at them as if she knew them. He cocked his head as he shrugged, tearing his eyes away from the duo though he noticed large wolflike dogs step up next to the amber eyed girl out of the corner of his eye. He heard a creak before his gaze snapped skyward as he pushed Mai forward just in time for a spray of dirty laundry water to land on him and narrowly miss her. "Better me than you, Mai-chan," he said with a faint smirk. He was somewhat surprised to hear a low hissing as the water began evaporating at high speed in tendrils of visible steam as he looked down at himself as a barely noticeable aura of bluish 'flame' flickered over his skin. He felt something building in his abdomen, almost like a pressure. He thought of it kind of like a water balloon with a pin pressing slowly on the side but not quite puncturing it, since that was how it felt to him.

XxBlackMaidxX

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces