Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:12 pm
Ray trudged through the water back toward the glowing shore from all the colored bonfires. Reaching up to brush one wet hair out of her eyes as she slicked it back shaking her hands out.

Feeling the n** of the cold air joined with the even colder water, though she didn't move as if she noticed it, her skin pricked from the chill.
"Ah." She sighed, walking over to a near by abandoned bonfire and crouched down, reaching her hands out to warm them up and dry them off a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:33 pm
Zane stood not too far away from the fire the woman approached, watching her with a blank gaze, his eyes dark. After a few moments, he approached quietly, his hands in his pockets and Midas behind him, golden eyes glowing in the moonlight.

With little introduction, he stood beside the flames, glancing up to the group further along the beach, then back to the silver haired woman. "So what's all this about Rockets?" he asked lowly, expression impassive.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:42 pm
Ray leaned tot he side, looking up at the man that stopped next to her, but she didn't get up, still holding her arms out to the fire.
"What? don't tell me you don't know whats been going on around this region either." she commented. "I think the better question might be, what isn't about Team Rocket."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:48 pm
His brows furrowed. "Nah, I've been around long enough to know they're not something to overlook. Just curious as to why they're such a big deal here of all places," he said smoothly, looking back to her as she turned to him.

Midas sat behind his trainer, towering next to the two.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:49 pm
"Probably becasue of the mess they're making here." She told him, arching her eyebrow. "Where are you from? Not a Kodo native are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:54 pm
He looked at her a moment, then let his eyes slide to the flames. "No, not a Kodo native," was all he offered, before he withdrew a hand from his pocket and ran it through his hair.

He glanced down to the Pichu at his side as it tried to climb his leg, then turned away, ignoring it. There were more important things at hand. "What kind of mess are they making, aside from screwing with the legendaries?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:01 pm
Well that explained that at least, anyone on Kodo who paid attention to anything would know what Team Rocket was up to. But if he wasn't from Kodo...

Her eyebrow arched again, side of of her mouth pulling of as she made a clicking sound. "What, that isn't enough?" Ray asked. "Did you not catch my awesome speech on just what Legendary are?"
She shrugged "I'm not too sure what they've all been up to, you might want to get details from the internet or talk to an actual Kodo Native, I just know there seem to be a lot of them here, and they're a lot more active then they used to be when they were in Kanto or Johto."
Ray pushed herself to her feet, stepping closer to the fire as a hand peeled her shirt away from her skin, shaking it out a little and holding it open by the heat.
"Lets just say that stealing slowpoke tails is the very least of their atrocities, from what I've been hearing."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:14 pm
He frowned deeply. "No, I caught all of that. Hard not to with a mew sitting right there in the girl's lap." He stuffed his hands back in his pockets again. "What else have you been hearing? Run across any yourself?"

His face remained blank but sharp, his eyes focused on her, determined to hear her out.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm
"Well hey, you're getting a little into this huh? Team rocket kick your puppy or something?" she asked, winking at the Archanine before looking back over at Zane.
"I'm was a trainer, you grow up hearing rumors and stories, but who knows how much is real, as for ever running into one? Naw, you would think though right? with how long I was in the League."
A pause from the women, as she watched the fire for a few seconds. "So why all the questions then? something got you all anxious?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:29 pm
He fought to keep his stare blank, though his eyes narrowed a little at her jest. Midas emitted a low growl, though with a look to his trainer's hand as he extended it behind him, he quieted, simply watching her carefully.

"Just curious," he said simply, still staring deep into the flames. "Heard they had a base here, once. Know anything about that?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:34 pm
a wide calm smile spread over Ray's face, "Well seeing as they're here on Kodo, I would assume that they in fact do have a base on Kodo. I can't see it being very efficient for them to have a Base in Kanto and be terrorizing Kodo."

At this Ray crossed her arms. "See, son. I think that these question go a little past 'just curious'" she pointed out "Now here is what I'm thinking, you either do play off this big tough guy act and have a vendetta out for Team Rocket, or, hey you could even be a spy for them seeing what trainers know." She shrugged "Would be interesting considering we have a Mew sitting up the beach from us right now." She held her hands up "Or you could just have some kind of fascination with all of this."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:42 pm
Though he scoffed at his first observation, he immediately stiffened, glaring hard. "Like hell I'm one of those criminals," he bit, looking straight into her face.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:48 pm
Ray did not miss that, and she simply continued to smile calmly back at him. "You aren't making an excellent case for yourself," the tall women pointed out, shifting to face him fully, though it might have been mostly so that she could put the fires warmth to her back
"In fact you're not doing much to try and explain where all these odd questions are coming from, and why."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:54 pm
He stood silently, his gaze unwavering. "Call it a fascination of sorts, then. I don't really feel like getting into my family history with someone who won't even give me their name."

Why should he tell her? The less she knew about him, the better it probably was for both of them.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:16 pm
Ray just shrugged having a completely neutral feeling toward his reply. "If the importance of knowing someones name is that much to you," she said "I'll be honest pumpkin, If you felt that way then why did you bother approaching me to ask me anything. You know you have beach full of Kodo natives who would probably give their name to you. Heck we were just at a fire by two Kodo trainers."
Her hands held out behind her to warm them up.
"You think you've being so secretive, but you're just giving yourself away more then you think. As well as giving me a probably false conclusion of you and your family history that you seem to be trying to protect -in a very poor way I might add- Becasue so far I know that you and your family have ties with Team Rocket one way or the other."
She just shrugged nonchalantly, still wearing that simple smirk. "So honestly, I don't even need to ask about your family history, I'm good at coming to conclusions on my own."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff