Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
The Scroll of Seals REPOST

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:13 pm
{{ I reposted this since I quit my old account. }}

23 year's passed after the Third Shinobi War. Tsunade had passed away from an unknown illness, making Naruto the next Hokage. Being the new Hokage, Naruto thought it was a perfect idea to celebrate his new position and for finally achieving his dream of becoming the Hokage.
Thinking it over, Naruto had set up a tournament called 'Clash of the Ninjas' for all ninjas around to battle each other to win the ultimate prize... The Scroll of Seals. The Scroll of Seals is a scroll containing many kinjutsu. Because of the dangerous techniques it contains, the scroll was sealed away by the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju.
But now, Naruto, the naive ninja, thought it would be the greatest prize anyone could win. Problem is, only chunin students are allowed to enter, making it only fair so no ninja with a bad record could get their hands onto the scroll.
Many chunin had signed up for this tournament either for the prize or to have fun. Even some of the children who's parents are from the Third Shinobi War signed up. { will explain later }

When the tournament was announced, that's when evil began. Orochimaru, who everyone thought was dead, actually survived by having a part of him still left in Kabuto. Kabuto then let Orochimaru take over his body till he could find a new one. Finding out about the upcoming tournament, Orochimaru began planning his revenge, kidnapping chunin students and did multiple experiment's on them for his plan to work. Finally finishing his experiment, Orochimaru had created super chunin ninjas to enter into the tournament. He wanted that scroll for it was part of his revenge...

Entering the students, no one knew the difference. They looked normal and acted normal. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Will the good guys win? Or will the bad guys take over and win the scroll? It is up to you to stop Orochimaru's experiments from winning!

A few of our known ninjas are now happily married with kids of their own.
Here are a few who wedded.

Naruto married Hinata and had a child ( taken by Siegrain_the_overlord )
Shikamaru married Temari and also had a child.
Sasuke came back and courted Sakura but left after she gave birth, both never married. { taken by me }
Choji married Ino and had twins.
Gaara wedded Matsuri who also had a set of twins.
Neji married Tenten and had a child.

And so on. If you want to be a child of Naruto characters, PM me your profile. If not, you can make a normal chunin profile on here.

Chunin Profile

Name:
Gaia User:
Parents: { for those who chose the married couple }
Jutsu: { only two }
Special Jutsu: {only one }
Bio:
Reason to Join the Tournament:

Orochimaru's Experiment

Name:
Gaia User:
Special Jutsu: { only two }
Bio:

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:14 pm
Rules

1. Follow TOS
2. Keep it PG-14
3. Post your chunin/experiment profiles onto this forum. But send all profiles if you want to be a child of the married ninjas to me.
4. Have fun~

Accepted Profiles

{ for those who wanted to be a child of one of the married couples}

Pokeriio
User Image
Name: Keiko
Gaia User: Pokeriio
Parents: Sakura & Sasuke
Personality: Timid, Clever, Kind, Calm, Serious at times, Humorless
Jutsu: Ninjutsu & Taijutsu
Special Jutsu: Chidori
Bio: Never knew her father. Was raised by her mother and grandparents. When she reached the age of 12, she was almost like her father. Smart and always ignored others due to her timidness. When she reached 15, Kakashi started to train her and taught her a special move that he taught her father. Chidori. It took many weeks and months but she finally got it settled. She didn't master it, though.

Reason to Join the Tournament: To hope her father is watching and see how grown up she is.

Siegrain_the_overlord
User Image

Name: Zack Uzumaki
Gaia User: Siegrain_the_overlord
Parents: Naruto and Hinata
Personality: Strong, Shy, Naive, intelligent, reckless
Jutsu: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Special Jutsu: Rasengan

Bio: When Zack was little he always wanted to be like his dad so he train a lot and when he enter the academy he was good but at the same time he was a little of a trouble maker. After graduating from the Academy he became genin he work so hard to reach he father. Saddly he fail the Chunin exams at an age of 11. Her Mother told him that her father was still a Genin when he was a teen and all his friends were Chunin and jounin, but even if he was Genin he was the strongest among them. That day motivated Zack that 2 years passed and he became Chunin he finnaly made it but he had a long way to go. Even if his Father taught him the best jutsu he had Zack was determine to become the next Hokage.

Reason to Join the Tournament: He wants his father to see that he is strong and has the will to become Hokage like him

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

❥Role-Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces