Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
Ʀαʋҽɳɯσσԃ Λсαԃҽɱყ RP OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image

Ʀαʋҽɳɯσσԃ Λсαԃҽɱყ

Introduction to the Academy / Rules / Academy Festivities / Teams & Clubs / Enrollment Skeleton / Enrolled Students

Ravenwood Academy is an academy for students from the ages of 13-19 who are gifted with different intelligence's. Ravenwood opens it's arms to students of shapes and sizes and abilities. Ravenwood also has been around for over 200 years and is best known for it's lovely facilities, good teachers and long standing academic excellence. Ravenwood has many after school activities and clubs for our students to join, our after school activities provide a way for students to make new friends with other students of similar interests. Are academy provides a safe happy learning environment for all it's students. We hope see you soon!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image

Ʀαʋҽɳɯσσԃ Λсαԃҽɱყ

Introduction to the Academy / Rules / Academy Festivities / Teams & Clubs / Enrollment Skeleton / Enrolled Students

Ʀυʅҽs

№❶ No bullying
№❷ No God Modding
№❸ No one liners
№❹ No Nudity
№❺ No extreme violence
№❻ Keep this RP PG-13
№❼ No NPC
№❽ Please quote the person or people you are talking to so they know you've replied

Above all else have fun!~

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image

Ʀαʋҽɳɯσσԃ Λсαԃҽɱყ

The Academy has the following events in the coming year....

Opening Ceremonies- You get to meet the principal, student council president and vice president. Then the principal will end opening ceremonies.

Academy Fair 2 Day Event- Where all clubs and teams are put on display for everyone. You get to ask questions see what the clubs and teams due and their schedules. Sign-up sheets will be at each club or team area.

Team Rally

Mid-Semester The End of the School Year Trip Planning- The school trip will be chosen by a vote from the student body. They also plan the types of fundraising that they will do and what classes will be doing what.

Winter School Festival- This festival is held every year around in December. It's a one day event were students will be able to eat baked goods, drink hot chocolate, participate in winter themed contests and go ice skates on the school grounds.

Exams for Semester 1 Begin 2 weeks after the winter break.

Semester 2 begins 3 days after writing the final exam.

Fundraising for the End of the Year Trip begins.

Team Rally

Spring/Summer Festival like the winter festival but different things to do. There will be classes and stands filled with drinks, food, BBQ and frozen treats. Some classes will have cafe's. The pool will also be open for all students. Then we will finish off the night with fireworks and sparklers.

Exams for Semester 2 begin 2 weeks later.

Then 2 days after the exams for semester 2 all students will go on the trip.

Summer Break Begins after we get back.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

Ʀαʋҽɳɯσσԃ Λсαԃҽɱყ

Teams:
Baseball
Basketball
Softball
Soccer
Swimming
Badminton
Football

Clubs:
Art Club
Fashion Club
Gardening Club
Student Council
Anime Club
Math Club
Book Club

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image

Ʀαʋҽɳɯσσԃ Λсαԃҽɱყ

You may have a max of 3 characters. You don't have to follow my format but you must have all the information in the profile. Make it pretty. emotion_kirakira

[align=center][color=Colour][u][b][size=18]Character's Name Here[/size][/b][/u]

Picture Somewhere

[size=12][b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] Be detailed

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Strongest Subject(s):[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b] Must be at least 4 sentences long. Be detailed.

[b]Username:[/b][/size]
[/color][/align]

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image

Ʀαʋҽɳɯσσԃ Λсαԃҽɱყ

Enrolled Students

domoarigato12
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Danette is very critical and will not hesitate to point out mistakes or flaws within people. Though she will help improve others when she deems them as a worthy friend. She has trust issues so she is defensive when she meets new people, nevertheless she is kind and gentle once she warms up to a person. Like always she is very humorous, but Danette is serious when needed to be, she is loyal and attentive as well as creative. All in all never underestimate her!

► Working on visual art pieces and sketching out real life objects.
►Hard working, loyal and dedicated people and animals
Dislikes:
► Those who complain or annoy her while she is painting or creating art
► Insects of any kind
► Bland and tasteless thing, people or objects

Strongest Subject(s): Visual Arts (wants to join the art club), literature or English, foreign languages and Social science (social studies)

Bio: Danette was born in France and was raised to become a politician, her parents both wanted her to become something memorable in society and to be able to say their child was intelligent. Danettes family was rich and from the top class in society, the only person she could trust was her butler. Even then she would be critizied by other for being spoiled even though her parents never actually payed attention to her. One day her father crudely fired Tom her butler for he was growing old and they didn't want him dying when they had important people over. Danette finally snapped and decided to take a different path in life, she earned a scholarship to do to Ravenwood Academy and went on a visa were she would live with her uncle while she studied at the academy. She was always talented in the arts and her butler always said to follow her dreams, she took his advice and ran with it.

Username biggrin omoarigato12

Pokeriio
Alex Veltrosie
User Image

Age: 16, baby. Turning 17 on May 22nd. Don't yea forget my present~

Personality: Holy, where do I start? I'm considered hyper active and totally insane 24/7. People consider me the most accepting and friendliest guy, but that does not mean I accept inappropriate behavior. When I'm around adults that I respect I tend to be calmer and collected unlike my hyper self. Silly as I get, I can get serious when situations are extremely bad. Otherwise, I'll laugh at the word serious. Well, that should be it!

Hamburgers. May someone hold me back when I get a scent of those meaty bastards.
Music. Ever heard of the phrase, "music's my life"? Well, I can't live without it!
Naps in class. God has blessed my soul whenever I get away with a snooze in class.

Dislikes:
Vegetables. Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew.
Scary Movies. I'm actually a wuss when it comes to scary movies...
Heights. Dear god, I will piss myself if I look down from somewhere high.

Strongest Subject(s): I major in Visual Arts. Hope they have a club for art! And big surprise... English!

Bio: Better sit down for this!

Ever since I was born my parents have pushed me to become something they wanted. I wasn't the silly, hyper Alex back then like I am now. I was actually quite afraid of everything around me. This was because my parents kept me away from everything, and I mean everything. From people, from the outside, even from my own relatives. But everything changed when I turned 7. Since my father was stupid as he seemed, he had a fireplace in the library we owned. Yes, we were wealthy but I won't get into that... Anyway, a fire had started because one of the maids forgot to put it out. Both my parents got caught by the fire while one of my maids carried me out. My mother died but my father lived with life injuries. I had a few burns that healed.

After that, my aunt, Zelda Veltrosie, took me in as one of her own. Ever since that I've totally changed.
Thanks to my aunt I became the person I wanted to be. Silly and out-going.
I started attending school. Meeting new people and making friends wasn't hard for me. Once I reached high school, I found out my talent was in art and music, even English! I've played the piano enough to play with my eyes closed! Cool, right? Plus I'm excellent with the paint brush. I also found out I'm a pro at English. I admit, thanks to all the things my parents taught me I wouldn't be the top student in my school.

Sadly, once I reached the age of 16, I got a letter about my excellence in art and English. I got requested... No, more like a demand to attend a school I never heard of... My aunt wanted me to go because she had heard good things about this school. Yet, I had a funny feeling. Shoving those thoughts away, I packed my bags and bro hugged my friends. I even let out a few tears when they gave me the headphones I wanted ever so badly.

Well, that's all, really. I had to cut some parts to keep it short!
Yea know... I hope the bad feeling I have about this school is just me being homesick. I just hope so

Username: Pokeriio.

Fashionyo
User Image
Markus Loveton Airvi

Personality: Depending on who is with, Markus is shy and quiet around strangers while he's more talkative when he's with friends. Markus is also a huge coward when it comes to... anything!

Buns
Silence
Dislikes:
Filth
Strangers
Failing

Strongest Subject(s): Would have to be Math and Science. Markus is a man of science...

Bio: Once a upon a time, Markus once had a father who cared only about his work and nothing else. The father never paid attention to his wife or son, and even to his own health that was decreasing. Everyday the man would work until he died of stress. Markus' mother, Angelia, took Markus and moved to a small town. Angelia then married a man named Timothy Loveton. At first, the man was alright. Treated Markus like his very own!
It all went downhill when the mother had to leave to attend a business meeting in France. Of course, Markus didn't mind since he wanted to spend more quality time with his step-father. Once the mother left, Timothy wasn't the same guy he was before. Everyday he would beat and taunt Markus like he was a rag doll. This was because the man hated children and wanted to see them suffer. Once the mother came back she found Markus almost dead and the father long gone.
Police searched and finally found Timothy, arresting him with multiple cases. After all that Markus grew shy and quiet, unable to trust anyone. Deep down, he know's not everyone is bad... but Markus couldn't bring himself to accept other's into his life.
Now, at the age of 17, he has been accepted to the Academy his mother dreamed of him going... Maybe... just maybe... he'll make a friend.

Username: Fashionyo

NekoAnimeLuv
User Image

βαɩɭеʏ Ϻαɾʈɩη

Personality: She funny, kind, a little dorky at times, is a bookworm, sometimes shy around new people, but is really friendly and is smart.

► Sweets

► Books

► Friends

Dislikes:

► Rude people

► Bullies

► Nosy people

Strongest Subject(s): English and Science.

Bio: Bailey has a pretty normal home life. She has a mother Henrietta, a father Kirk, one older brother Heath, one older sister Megan, two younger sisters Beatrice and Bethany, and one younger brother Mike. They all lived in a small town were there wasn't too much to do. Bailey was going to a small high school were there wasn't to many opportunities for her to excel. Her parents made the decision to send her to Ravenwood Academy because of her exceptional grades. And so that's how she came to be at Ravenwood.

Username: NekoAnimeLuv

kannachanaz
Lilly

Personality: Lilly is very hot headed and sarcastic. She tends to say something mean about someone then say she was kidding. She has a nice side, but she tends to not show it. She loves to talk about animals and art. Lilly is good at lying, and even though she seems like a delinquent, she's pretty smart. Lilly is athletic and she plays basketball and soccer.

►Drawing Anime, Playing with baby animals, Playing sports.
►Watermelon, Sushi, Green, Kittens, Pandas, Spicy food.
► People who are Athletic or a Daredevil.
Dislikes:
► Spiders, Slime, Pink, Rotten things
► Singing, Math, Shopping
► Know-it-all's, Cruel people.

Strongest Subject(s): Gym, (Is going to sign up for Basketball and Soccer.) Reading, Foreign language (Japanese, French, German, Spanish.)

Bio: Lilly was born into a middle class family in Australia. She has two sisters, Sophie and Abigail. She is the youngest in her family and wants to be an artist when she gets out of school. She was bullied when she was younger for her red hair and her personality. She decided to transfer to the academy because of her athletic skills and language skills. She has jumped off of airplanes, zip lined, and rock climbed. She has gotten medals for her athletic skills.
Username: Kannachanaz

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50