Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
It wasn't meant to be this way...(Soul Eater/ZombieAU - O/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:30 pm
вєнιи∂ тнє ¢яєαтσяѕ' мιи∂

I was roleplaying with my cousin one day and we both came up an idea of what could of happened after the defeat of the Kishin. We thought it would be cool to live in a world where there were Zombies and demon weapons so we created this little story line in hopes that there are other people out there who agree with us. This story is a sort of cross over of your stereotypical Zombie AU, and Soul Eater and it is within the genres of Romance/Horror/Action-Adventure/Fantasy(and Yaoi/Yuri if you wish. I don't care nor do I mind so long as I get to be a dominating male role I don't care so bring it Yaoi/Yuri fans!). Now enough of my rambling. Please if you are not ready to join in on the hoodie of the roleplay turn back now while you still have the chance...

]})Behind the creators' mind • The story behind it all • The laws of the new DWMA • Let's meet a few of the survivors • Why don't you introduce yourself • Welcome to the new DWMA({[

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:54 pm
тнє ѕтσяу вєнιи∂ ιт αℓℓ

It wasn't uploaded to be this way. People were still rejoicing over the defeat of the Kishin which happened fifty years ago. But I think I'm getting a little ahead of myself. Let me start from the beginning...

It all started in Death city. After the defeat of the Kishin the madness seemed to disappear taking all of the Kishin eggs with it. And for fifty years the DWMA was teaching weapons and their Meisters more out of habit then out of a need to protect the Human race from the dangerous Kishin eggs. The city had been celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Kishins defeat when the celebration was interrupted by a scream. Not far from where the school had been tea acting the battle a woman had been attacked by what appeared to be anouther human. In an attempt to save the woman a young Meister and her partner went to her aid only to be attacked by more of the strange creatures. All of the students were called into the school. A few made it but most were taken before they could get into the sealed off school. It has been a week since this has all started and there are a total of thirty seven survivors. Thirty eight if you counted Lord Death who didn't leave his mirror room anymore. Our story will revolve around the lives of six friends, three sets of Meister/Weapon partners. Will they be able to survive this invasion? Or will they all lose in the end?

]})Behind the creators' mind • The story behind it all • The laws of the new DWMA • Let's meet a few of the survivors • Why don't you introduce yourself • Welcome to the new DWMA({[

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:32 pm
тнє ℓαωѕ σf тнє иєω DWMA

➊ Follow the ToS of the Guild, and Gaia. No exseptions.

➋ Keep it PG15! If it must go that far take it to the PMs or Timeskip it! No one wants to read your smut. That's what fabrication is for.

➌ No Godmodding! If you are bitten and you are not immune you only have ONE hour to find medical health before the disease starts to slowly spread through your body! If you can't find medical health in time you will be turned into a Zombie(unless you are immune)! If you do find medical help all that can be done is the amputation of the affected area. If your character dies you may make a new character out of one of the other survivors.

➍ I want semi literate to literate roleplayers! Nothing less then a good paragraph is accepted in this roleplay!

➎ I do allow cursing but keep it to a minimum. I have the mouth of a sailor so if I can manage a cursing minimum then you can to.

➏ Yes there is romance in this roleplay but it is nowhere near the main genre! So no love at first sight and don't ignore others so that you can be with you 'love'!

➐ Please stick to the story line. No plot twists unless you have talked it over with me and I have approved it. Once I approve it you can continue on as you have planned. This includes getting bitten!(if I approve it this can even be how you find out if you are immune!)

➑ You do not leave the city without Lord Death's permission! The city is dangerous enough... You do not want to venture out into the dessert!

➒ Please make your posts pretty. I like to be able to look at something nice when I read your posts. Also add one of the cats if you actually read the rules. But don't use a cat if it has already been used.

]})Behind the creators' mindThe story behind it all • The laws of the new DWMA • Let's meet a few of the survivors • Why don't you introduce yourself • Welcome to the new DWMA({[

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:44 pm
ℓєт'ѕ мєєт α fєω σf тнє ѕυяνινσяѕ

I have arranged the roles into sets of partners. You may not switch partners at anytime unless your partner dies.

Meister 1{Immune}-
Weapon 1{Immune}-oO-Mononoke_Hime-oOo

Meister 2- Cisala Elden
Weapon 2- NekoAnimeLuv

Meister 3-
Weapon 3{Immune}-

This just put here to make it a bit easier to choose your partner I guess.

Miester 1 is a
Weapon 1 is a Bisexual Female

Meister 2 is a Bisexual Male
Weapon 2 is a Straight Female

Meister 3 is a
Weapon 3 is a

]})Behind the creators' mindThe story behind it allThe laws of the new DWMA • Let's meet a few of the survivors • Why don't you introduce yourself • Welcome to the new DWMA({[

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:50 pm
ωну ∂σит уσυ ιитяσ∂υ¢є уσυяѕєℓf

[imgright]DirectLinkHere(DO NOT LET YOUR PICTURE BE TO BIG! IF IT IS I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR PROFILE!)[/imgright]

[color=ColorHere][size=24][align=center]FullnameHere[/align][/size][/color]

[align=left][color=ColorHere][size=18]【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】[/size][/color]

[color=ColorHere][b]Nickname:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]15-19[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Role:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Weapon form:[/b] [i](Remove if you are a Meister!)[/i]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Relationship status:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Partner:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Tactical abilities:[/b] [i](If any///Mainly for the Meisters)[/i] [/color][/align]

[align=center][color=ColorHere][size=18]〖Ⓟersonal Ⓘnformation〗[/size][/color]

[color=ColorHere][b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Biography:[/b] [i](A small paragraph.)[/i]
[b]Apperance:[/b] [i](Anything about your character's picture that isnt shown in the picture?)[/i]
[b]Likes[/b]
[i]☑

☑ [/i]
[b]Dislikes[/b]
[i]☒

☒[/i]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[i]•

•[/i]
[b]Extra:[/b] [i][/i][/color][/align]

]})Behind the creators' mindThe story behind it allThe laws of the new DWMALet's meet a few of the survivors • Why don't you introduce yourself • Welcome to the new DWMA({[

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:29 pm
ωєℓ¢σмє тσ тнє иєω DWMA

There is no turning back now...

]})Behind the creators' mindThe story behind it allThe laws of the new DWMALet's meet a few of the survivorsWhy don't you introduce yourself • Welcome to the new DWMA({[

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image

Veronica Liddell

【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】

Nickname: Red
Role: Weapon 2
Weapon form: Scythe
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: Single
Partner:
Height: 5'6
Tactical abilities: Can turn into a weapon.

〖Ⓟersonal Ⓘnformation〗

Personality: Bubbly, kind, disciplined and funny.
Biography: When Veronica was 8 years old she lost her mother to a mysterious illness. Only her father was left to take care of her. Her father began gambling there money away faster than they could earn it. They fell in debt. Veronica had to pick up a job so she could eat. One day after work when she went home, to find the house empty. Her father left her a note saying that he had taken off and to not find him. Then if her situation could not get any worse, it did, with a knock at the door. The people at the door had come to reposes the house. She was homeless. Veronica knew she couldn't live on the street, so she went into her bank account(The one thing her father never touched) and took out some money and traveled to the DWMA. Where she enrolled.

Apperance: None
☑ Drawing
☑ Singing

Dislikes
☒ Bullies
☒ Dead beats
☒ Nosy people

Fears:
• Being kicked out of the DWMA
• Not being able to transform into a weapon anymore
• Losing her memory

Extra: None

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:41 pm
NekoAnimeLuv

Much better! I appolagize for seeming rude over the Private message but I'm a**l about how my roleplays are run ^^*
AcCePtEd!  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:01 pm
Cisala Elden
NekoAnimeLuv

Much better! I appolagize for seeming rude over the Private message but I'm a**l about how my roleplays are run ^^*
AcCePtEd!

Oh no you weren't rude at all. I understand how you feel.
Thank you ^-^

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image

Lucas Malark

【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】

Nickname: Lucas is just fine.
Role: Meister 2.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Relationship status: Single.
Partner: Veronica 'Red' Liddell
Height: 6'3"
Tactical abilities: He would be useless without his Soul Perseption.

〖Ⓟersonal Ⓘnformation〗

Personality: Lucas is a rather cheerful person. He loves being around his friends and goofing off like a normal teenage, though considering the circumstances he should be a little less cheerful. He does have his serious moments though. Especially once you start to mess with his friends, and his cousin.
Biography: Lucas was born into a family of Meisters. In fact when his cousin_____ was born a Weapon his family went into a frenzy blaming her mother for bringing 'bad blood' into the family. Of course they also blamed Lucas for being a terrible Meister due to his 'disability'. He was born blind but his own mother didnt let that drag him down. She helped him perfect his Soul Perception until he could 'see' without actually being able to see. He uses his ability to locate people, and enemies alike by using their soul wavelength against them. There are no surprise attacks with him around. Now if only he could figure out a way to detect walls without his cane.
Apperance: N/A.
☑ Calming music.
☑ Quiet rooms.

Dislikes
☒ Loud noises.
☒ Obnoxious people.
☒ The smell of rotten flesh.

Fears:
• The Unknown.
• The Zombies... You would be a fool not to be.
• Losing those he cares about.

Extra: Lucas has a cousin named _____(have to wait for my cousin to post her profile)

Lucas is also blind.

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
❥Role-Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers