Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Anime Talk
Personal Favorite Genre?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lPeachy

Girl-Crazy Gawker

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:28 pm
I'm here to ask what genre of anime you all find the most appealing. Be it the classics such as DBZ, The general fighting and action type, Horror, Comedy and Goofball antics, School life, and more!
Which do you prefer?
Why?
Do other aspects like the animation itself make a difference to you?
Which is your absolute favorite of the genre you picked?

I ask out of pure curiosity and hope we get a good conversation going! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:14 pm
I like a variety of oddities. Comedy, shoujo, anything with ninjas, dark psychological, even romance if it has a decent plot.  

Nealan Queenscove

Lonely Member

kannachanaz

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:36 am
My favorite is probably action. I also like Drama, Horror, Sci-fi and School Life.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:00 am
User Image
❝ I enjoy horror and mystery/supernatural anime's the most because I find it more appealing and able to take interest in easily. Sometimes comedy with slice of life. ❞
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:42 pm
I like Harem an romance a lot they can have some serious comedy there! I also like yuri, action and supernatural  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:02 pm
I usually look for something fantasy-related because normally they have more interesting story lines to me, but now I'm starting to broaden out and watch new genres. I don't really have a type anymore, but I normally don't go for anything overly gory or sexual to the point where it freaks me out~

I really like things that make me laugh, or if it has a cute little romance story then I usually like that as well. ^-^  

kitsutea

Bashful Prophet

BadEphraim

4,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:32 am
i usually get around quite a lot when it comes to genres: mecha/sci-fi, paranormal, comedy. But two of my most favorite anime, Tegami Bachi and D. Gray-Man, are very similar. Both of them take place in an 1800's era setting, the protagonists both have white hair and belong to some sort of guild, the antagonists wear top hats and think they'r helping the world for the greater good with their evil.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:46 am
Alright, new question then everybody! What was the first Anime you ever watched? And what did you think? smile  

lPeachy

Girl-Crazy Gawker

❥Anime Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces