Animal Crossing villager wishlist.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 am
Post your villager wishlist for the upcoming game animal crossing New Leaf. You probably won't get the ones you want to start out with, but why not start looking into them now anyway?

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Villagers  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:27 am
My list is based on a desire to have a variety of personalities, watching other people play the japanese version of the game, and information from the wiki.

Snake the Rabbit: Because of his funny personality.
Cheri the Bear: because she's totally cute, and also will give you medicine for beestings.
Lopez the deer: because lopez the deer looks ******** coooool
Derwin the Duck: I like his look, and his chill lifestyle.
Baabara the Sheep: Baabara, daahling
Cousteau the Frog: Oh my god, look at that little mustache.
Olaf the Anteater: lol What? this dude looks like an 80s Michael Jackson.
Tiffany the eagle: An eagle with no confidence.
Del the Alligator: Love his look and is name. Also I want atleast 1 cranky villager.
Margie the Elephant: What a q-t pie. Also filling my female quota.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:46 pm
Bob the cat, because he's just plain the coolest. He had the best house (at least in the first game - I haven't seen his house in the others): kiddie furniture, the N64 logo thing and then K.K. Ragtime which is actually really good (check this!). Then he was a purple, lazy, fatass, pink-wearing cat who did not give a single ******** and was super chill and just the best. I love him. He better come back.

I've always wanted to meet Kabuki the cat since I used to have an e-reader card of him and he looks awesome. Punchy the cat too, because cute, though I think he has the same personality as Bob, and Bob is clearly better. Not to mention Kid Cat. I LOVE CATS OK!!! And yeah I've like already met a whole bunch of female ones. I swear I've never not had at least one female cat in my town.

After that, well, I'm interested in just having any villager with that new, caring personality where they give you medicine and stuff, as well as the takoyaki octopus thing.

But yeah I really want to know if it's possible to just have ALL of your villagers be of the same species. My City Folk town used to have a disproportionate amount of cats, so I was hoping I could just have all cats. Though I guess variety is the spice of life and all that. I also want to know if you can just force a villager to stay... forever. They always leave me eventually ;_;

omg Choi the cat is the only new "uchi" cat and she is fugly wtf why would they give a female character a face like that  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games