Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:28 am
I honestly hope that it allows pre-owned games and that they're on disks not downloaded versions of them (Mainly because downloaded versions=less space on HDD=bigger HDD with Xbox=costs more. Also, pre owned games is what keeps Gamestop in business pretty much..)
What do you guys think will be announced on May 21st? When do you think its release date will be? Before or after the PS4?  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:23 am
Honestly i really not looking forward to the Spilt achievements they have planned. Also the price is going to be around $600 to start with. I really dont care much about the Capture ability either. Also i think its ******** stupid that they are not going to allow used games to be played.  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:21 pm
Program_Virus
Honestly i really not looking forward to the Spilt achievements they have planned. Also the price is going to be around $600 to start with. I really dont care much about the Capture ability either. Also i think its ******** stupid that they are not going to allow used games to be played.

Well wanna explain the "split achievements" and "capture ability" to me? I only really knew about the whole it being on 24/7, no used games, blu-ray, kinect with every console, etc...And what makes you think it'll cost so much? o.o No console I know of has been that much when released.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:38 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

Well wanna explain the "split achievements" and "capture ability" to me? I only really knew about the whole it being on 24/7, no used games, blu-ray, kinect with every console, etc...And what makes you think it'll cost so much? o.o No console I know of has been that much when released.

With the Split achievements, say you're going to play AC4 and they had a split achievement in it, You would get half of the achievement in AC4 and you would have to get other half in another game say like Far Cry 4. Its really stupid. With the Capture ability, Both the PS4 and Xbox "whatever" are going to have built in Capture Card inside them. Both consoles are mostly going to have a starting price of 550-600  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:39 pm
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

With the Split achievements, say you're going to play AC4 and they had a split achievement in it, You would get half of the achievement in AC4 and you would have to get other half in another game say like Far Cry 4. Its really stupid. With the Capture ability, Both the PS4 and Xbox "whatever" are going to have built in Capture Card inside them. Both consoles are mostly going to have a starting price of 550-600

Thats...Why would they do that with achievements? ._. thats odd. But huh. Well then  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:55 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

Thats...Why would they do that with achievements? ._. thats odd. But huh. Well then

Yeps. The one good thing about the Achievements they are doing is Dev. Can add achievements without DLCs  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:01 am
I hope it allows pre owned games too, I think the announcement is going to be about the new Xbox, as for the release date.....knowing my luck during the holiday season :I  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:54 am
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

Yeps. The one good thing about the Achievements they are doing is Dev. Can add achievements without DLCs

That seems interesting. Personally, I got pissed when Keflings kept releasing DLC. I got all the achievements before any of it was released then noticed the 1st one came out. Finished again and another 2 came out. I was pissed.
I would love to see how this would play out if we got a Saints Row for the next-gen Xbox..  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:55 am
Osamabinballin
I hope it allows pre owned games too, I think the announcement is going to be about the new Xbox, as for the release date.....knowing my luck during the holiday season :I

I'm honestly hoping its released around X-Mas. I already told my parents I want it for a Christmas present and my poor dad has to pay for half of mine then get my brother one xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:04 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

That seems interesting. Personally, I got pissed when Keflings kept releasing DLC. I got all the achievements before any of it was released then noticed the 1st one came out. Finished again and another 2 came out. I was pissed.
I would love to see how this would play out if we got a Saints Row for the next-gen Xbox..
Well say you're playing COD:Ghost and in the mutliplayer, Just like every COD, There will be those guns that no one uses, so Dev. can add achievements like Get ten kils with said so gun(s). or play a less popular game type  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:49 pm
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

Well say you're playing COD:Ghost and in the mutliplayer, Just like every COD, There will be those guns that no one uses, so Dev. can add achievements like Get ten kils with said so gun(s). or play a less popular game type

Well then its also a smart way to get certain lobbies more members in it..Looks like I won't be too bored when its released. I feel like every time I finish a game, I have nothing to do so I'm bored and then attempt to 100% said game and fail miserably..(ex. Bully Scholarship Edition its impossible to get the 100% completion achievement)  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:01 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

Well then its also a smart way to get certain lobbies more members in it..Looks like I won't be too bored when its released. I feel like every time I finish a game, I have nothing to do so I'm bored and then attempt to 100% said game and fail miserably..(ex. Bully Scholarship Edition its impossible to get the 100% completion achievement)

Yeah. I know what you mean. When I completed La Noire, I just didnt know what to do. I mean i still had like six other games to work on but i just felt like I dont know what to do.  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:05 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Osamabinballin

I'm honestly hoping its released around X-Mas. I already told my parents I want it for a Christmas present and my poor dad has to pay for half of mine then get my brother one xD
I think it will either be this holiday season or next holiday season, since if they want to make the most money it would have to be in the holiday season....fingers crossed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:38 pm
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

Yeah. I know what you mean. When I completed La Noire, I just didnt know what to do. I mean i still had like six other games to work on but i just felt like I dont know what to do.

I have a pile of games I played but never beaten. GTA IV being one sweatdrop
How is LA Noire btw? When it came out I was curious about it  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

vladerino

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:47 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
I honestly hope that it allows pre-owned games and that they're on disks not downloaded versions of them (Mainly because downloaded versions=less space on HDD=bigger HDD with Xbox=costs more. Also, pre owned games is what keeps Gamestop in business pretty much..)
What do you guys think will be announced on May 21st? When do you think its release date will be? Before or after the PS4?

Isn't there only going to be one edition of Xbox One, with a 500GB HDD? And I don't really mind too much about the preowned games because, I never borrow games from any of my friends (Mainly because they wouldn't let me) and I do buy preowned games but I'll have to get used to it.  
Dark legion dashboard (Xbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff