Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
guild of tea??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cant_delete_accounts

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:42 pm
I thought I saw a guild of tea thread in the tea room at the ball. Did anyone else see this, or was I having hallucinations again?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:36 pm
Hallucinations are fun. 3nodding

I'm afraid I cannot help you in your tea query, however, as I spent the ball curled up in one, per se. Fever-induced halluciations are quite lovely. Trout!  

Destruction Kitty

Tokagima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:19 pm
i would join the tea guild, sadly i am a tea freak and almost spent $60 on different kinds of tea in one day. also im trying to make a Led Zeppelin Guild but apparently even people in the music forum dont care about any of the classic bands that really played music  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:10 pm
My mom buys my tea, but hides it so I dont drink too much.  

cant_delete_accounts

cant_delete_accounts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:59 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6109387&highlight=

(sorry about that length)

That was the thread in the tearoom, I have contacted the maker of the thread for details, and will update this post soon.

EDIT: it is not GGN. click it  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:59 pm
Tea...I've got so much tea at my house, and I only drink two of the many different kinds. eek  

Syllie

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:53 pm
My favorite tea is Darjeeling, I admit because of the silly name. biggrin I drink it with nothing in it but water.

I used to keep my teabags in one of those glass jars that Nestea instant iced tea comes in, for irony's sake. But the jar broke... crying
...so now I keep them in a teapot in made in Sculpture & Ceramics I. It's got a snake coiled around it, acting both as spout and handle, and coiled on top to form the lid. It could never be used as an actual teapot, because the assignment in question was a coil pot that HAD to be over sixteen inches tall or the teacher wouldn't grade it, so the lid is taller than the rest of the teapot. Topheavy. whee Nice to keep my teabags in though...as an added bonus, my mom is afraid of snakes! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:16 am
I don't like tea.  

Angilwingz

Electric_Tok

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:45 pm
angilwingz
I don't like tea.

me either....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:24 pm
Arthur Dent: eek eek don't...like...tea...? *whimpers*
Spike Truscott: *claps her hands over Arthur's ears* Don't listen to them Arthur! They didn't mean it! It was just a joke! blaugh See? Just a joke! sweatdrop
Arthur: It's...not...very funny... gonk
Spike: Oh, um, well, no, I mean, you're right, how could anyone ever make such a cruel joke? Obviously--
Arthur: Then they really don't like tea!! crying gonk
Spike: Shh! *pats Arthur soothingly on back* It's alright Arthur, it's okay. Some people just don't like tea.
Arthur: scream NO! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! I WON'T!! crying I won't live in a universe where people don't like tea! gonk I just... I just can't believe it...aah... *suffers nervous breakdown midsentence* grampa, grampa! gonk
Spike: Turn away from the light, Arthur-chan, turn away from the light!
Arthur: *collapses from lack of higher brain function*
Spike: Well now look what you've done. stare You should all be ashamed. gonk  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:53 am
*pats Arthur on the back* Don't worry, Arthur. It's just that they've never had a decent cup of tea, that's all. Most of us havn't. I'm quite sure if they were to have a properly made cup of tea they would muchly enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:57 pm
Tinnumir
*pats Arthur on the back* Don't worry, Arthur. It's just that they've never had a decent cup of tea, that's all. Most of us havn't. I'm quite sure if they were to have a properly made cup of tea they would muchly enjoy it.

3nodding That's right! Everyone, go out and buy "Salmon of Doubt" and learn from DNA himself how to make a proper cup of tea. xd Wonderful, wonderful.

*rouses Arthur, brews him a soothing cuppa* There, there, it'll be alright. Maybe you could be their Tea Maker, as opposed to sandwiches. wink  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Marisynos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:10 am
i like asian teas... crysanthemum especially. can't sweeten it with normal sugar, though. has to be rock sugar. *nod*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:03 pm
Tea, sadly I havn't come across a tea I didn't not like. I will continue the search though.  

Angilwingz

dudebro711

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:46 pm
Obviously they have been stuck with a Nutri-Matic machine for quite awhile. Let us go explain to their onboard computer the proper way to make tea.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games