Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Rp partner Search...cause I'm bored. (Always Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:18 pm
I am really bored...yes. Lol. I do wanna do some roleplays before I start moving to college (which means I would have to delay/be haitus on roleplaying). I do wanna point out a few things too which I want from any roleplayer that wants to do a RP with me:

-Be committed...I do realize I have issues so I need to be reminded at times. Reason for my delay sometimes is because of school so give me a good 2 days. If I don't say anything about why I can't post..Pm me. Otherwise I want your commitment (Since I feel weird reminding people)

-Literate please! A good paragraph or 2 is all I need. And give me something to go by. One of the biggest problems I have to go through.

-Creativity! I do NOT want to be the only one indulging ideas into the story.

Besides all that: I consider myself semi-literate and I TRY to post once a day. I can play boys and girls depending on the roleplay. I also DO NOT consider Romance a genre but since this is a romance guild (XD) it will be included. If things do get steamy (guaranteed maybe...) Imma timeskip the event since I am under 18 (until July 12th...).I focus on plots and conflict than romance...I like to be realistic. So now to start things off: Imma start listing the roleplays.
(BTW: I can do any roleplay! I am accepting Yaoi so far but Yuri I am not.)

3nodding = like heart = love burning_eyes = craving.

bold=roles I WANT to play (If a roleplay doesn't have a bold...it means I can play either way.

underline = Have plot (Look at bottom for the plot, they will be quoted.

step-brother x step-sister
Princess x Commoner/Thief
Student[werewolf] x Teacher [vampire] 3nodding
Soldier x Prisoner-of-War
Arranged Marriage [I want this to be fantasy-like...]
Kidnapper x Kidnapped [Fantasy-like as well]
Popular guy/girl x New girl/guy 3nodding
Halocaust [Bottom for explanation] burning_eyes

I do more roleplays but this is all I can list so far, so please do tell me what roleplay you want to do. Besides all that...I got some Anime roleplays I wanna do.

Pokemon burning_eyes
Inuyasha 3nodding
Warriors (Cat Series burning_eyes

Now time for the underlined roleplays (plots will be in order)

Quote:
Step brother x stepsister:

You and your Single Mom (You'll play this girl of course) have suffered from a very aggressive man in your life (Father/Husband). So you two moved away to your Aunt's house. You witness your Mom divorce your Father and go through the tough times in healing. It has been 10 years since then....

You are now 15, and you got the news that your Mom is engaged! Your furious because you were left out but after meeting the fiance, you actually thought it could work out. Your mother's fiance is actually a Cop...The Top Dog (Yay for you). But you did NOT know that your soon-to be Uncle is the Mayor of the town. You were in shock about everything.....

Now the Wedding has come and passed so you and your mother move in with them in a 4-bedroom house (one used to be the guestroom..now it's yours). You then soon meet your 'step-brother' whom you realize is the loner at school (He actually is an out-going guy, but the popular kids don't give him a chance you know). You want to connect with him, but he is unsure that your presence will make things better.

But now it was soon realized that your REAL Father has broke out of Jail and wants revenge....by killing you, your mother, and your new FAMILY! But your new family can take them on...you know why?....Well...let's just say they are NOT human. But since your Real Father is a refugee and is now in a known Gang that so far killed many people...you and your family are in deep danger. No Law Enforcement or Military ('Cept your Step-Father...maybe Step-Uncle....maybe Step-Brother) will save you now.

Quote:
Princess x Commoner/Thief:

The Kingdom by the name of Eukasia has evolved to splendid wonders. The population has grown, nature has come back, and it seemed to flourish economically and socially. But the place has one dark secret:

A girl by the name of Kara Elexion is the only daughter of the Royal Queen & King. Her mother died due to an unknown illness, and now has a new step-mother...but this one was corrupted and greedy. To escape from her, Kara would disguise herself as a male with the alias: "Connor Erebus". She first disguised herself at th early age of 12 (before her development) so she can live the pleasant life of a regular, average person. She works like everyone, pays for things she wants like everyone, and acts like everyone. But when she turned 20, it was time for her to find a 'beloved'. In response, she disguises herself as a guy yet again. With her husky voice, and somewhat 'boy' charms...she got every possible 'mates' to leave not even knowing where the princess was. But then she finds out her Father was ill, and could possibly die in a week. Now with the Step-Mother in charge, Kara delays the 'marriage' by putting the rings out in public and then hire a professional thief.......

Living in the hidden eyes, ______ by the alias of ______(Whatever thief name ya want) steals as a profession. Everyone hires him and pays him to steal from other people. He was surprised to get a job to steal the Royal's rings, but since the reward was the rings himself so he can sell it for high profit...he took the challenge and stole them in the twilight hours.

Satisfied, Kara now knows the marriage games will postpone. But that only made worse: The games are cancelled, but Kara has learned a terrible secret: Her 'mother' had arranged the deaths of her and her father so she can rule the kingdom. Terrified, Kara runs away from home with her trusted horse as Connor happens to bump into "______" during a late-night shift. Mad, Connor demands what he did with the rings. The rings, somehow are now in the other kingdom called Darnvia whom planned to start the war against Eukasia and take over the kingdom. Knowing that her mother won't do anything about it, Kara travels alone to the border to not only get the rings back, but also end the war before it began. And somehow, "______" decides to join 'Connor' since he is 'bored' with his routine. So both of them travel together to end a pre-war, and maybe end the corruption if Eukasia itself.

Quote:
Student[Werewolf] x Teacher [Vampire]:

Wolves and Vampires have been enemies for centuries: to the part where they can't remember WHY they are fighting in the first place. Well one Wolf is willing to get the education it needs...IN A VAMPIRE SCHOOL!

Natalie is an omega wolf; someone that was deemed 'unimportant' and that is often ignored. Since she knows that her clan is not going to care about her, she decides to go to a vampire school. She would often hide her scent so no one grows suspicious and is watchful to make sure no one suspects her on anything. She will continue to go to this school, until a problem escalates......

The problem is that there is a Vampire at the school who already knew about the 'wolf'. _________ is Natalie's PE Teacher and suspected her to not be a vampire and is figuring out if he should call or out or wait until he finds out why a wolf is at a vampire school.

But when the war escalates to now when both sides are fighting close to the school, how will the two react? Will they fight each other or try to find a way to stop the useless war?

Quote:
Halocaust:

It is now 2017 where now our president has become a dictator and started the 'witch-hunts' in the country where now your neighbors and maybe your best friends can turn against you. People are often charged on having different views, religion, and even your race & skin color. Most of the people accused were Black, Jew, Arab, and any Immigrants they can come up with...but there is a different side.

People who had were 'not human': Elves, Werewolves, Angels, Demons, Vampires, etc. were often the accused...even if you had white skin like everyone else. Often called 'Greasers' due to the 'president's' love for "The Outsiders", they are in hiding and now try to survive the crude world. And if you were discovered to have 'powers', they can kill you right in the spot...like the Erebus family. The family consisted in a Mother, Father, Uncle, and their daughter. They were raided by the army specified in the field of hunting 'creatures' called Hell-Hunters, like Ku Klux Klan with blacks. The family died that day, except the girl that escaped her terrible fate, and was declared missing for months. It was rumored that the girl goes by someone else, with a totally different identity.....

Connor has lived in the streets since the age of 12, and has planned revenge on the government and the president that killed her family. But she is disguised as a guy to stay away from the eyes of perverted men whom kidnapped women into brothels and Hell-Hunters that are hunting her down. Now the age of 15, she goes to school to get educated on words, and other stuff to help her rebel against the government.

______ is the son of a Hell-Hunter, he hated the 'Greasers' the day his father got killed at the Erebus Raid. He is now committed to follow his father's footsteps. He lives with one little sister and a single mother struggling to pay for bills. Well he soon meets Connor when his mother found 'him' hurt from a Hell-Hunter raid at one of the ghetto communities. In the line of fire, Connor soon plans to leave the state (Florida) to overthrow the dictator, what will happen once _______ finds out Connor is not only a 'Greaser' but a girl?

Quote:
Pokemon:

In the Year 2050, an apocalypse entered the world that had destroyed half of the human population. Two creatures had fought each other for 3 days and 3 nights. One creature who was known for his shape-shifting [Deoxys] decided to break down into millions of pieces, affecting half of the animal population. That animal population the mutated to forms no one understood and had the intelligence of all humans and had the ability to communicate to any creature. These creatures were called Pokemon.50 years have passed and every continent (Like USA) except for Japan remained the same. Japan somehow went back through time in response to the apocalypse so there were no signs of human nor any man-made technology except for stuff that would've existed in 1300 AD. So now Pokemon & Animals (YES Animals!...normal animals) lived in harmony at a 'human-free' landmass with mountains and beautiful cherry blossoms.

But peace was not meant to last: In Japan, there came many pieces to which belonged to empires. Two out of 5 were very powerful; One belonged to two brothers whom actually escaped from Africa to become big leaders in Japan. The other was mostly influenced from Europe and had castles all around the mountains. Unlike the 'Europe' Empire called Darnvia, The brotherly empire called Eukasia followed Japanese customs and traditions so of course...none of them got along. It wasn't until when Darniva had the nerve to raid a village that was in Eukasia's territory that got the both of them all out in War.

But the war has raged on for far too long. The two leaders (Or Three): Wolff Brothers and Darnvia King has decided that it has gone for too long and they have to strike a deal. Somehow, the deal ended up being the King gives up his daughter to marry one of the brothers which all (including the Wolff brothers) thought it was unnecessary but he insists since it was the law of Japan.

Now all mad, the princess will have to be one of the brother's wives to remain in peace with the two countries. She and the Wolff Brothers don't like it at all but they have no choice. But now ANOTHER threat from a totally different empire wants to wage war on Darnvia just when they have recovered, assassinating the Darnvia King at the process. With this empire now owning two territories...Eukasia has no choice but to wage war AGAIN even when they were trying to recover. How can the three work together to defeat this threat? Will there be peace? And who will the female marry?

Quote:
Pokemon (2):

A lone pokemon by the name of Zak is well-known for being a 'medium' (translation: he can talk to the dead). He travels a lot and cannot sit in one place and there is a good reason why.......

He is secretly a prince at one of the Kingdoms and is running from enemies that have killed his family. So to prevent having the same fate, he travels a lot almost like a nomad. He does help people whenever he can and sometimes does it for free (if he feels like you really deserve it). He knows sooner or later that he will have to go back to his home to defeat the enemies...he just doesn't know where to start.

_______ is one of the Pokemon living on the rich-side of things. However, she gets bored. She has a 'reputation' to fulfill and 'expectations' to stay on. Not to mention she can only hang-out with certain others. She then hears about a 'nomad' traveling through her town and she becomes curious. After a huge fight with the family (for whatever reason), she decides that is it and now has made a decision to run away...but she is afraid to be alone so who does she ask? The nomad himself.

What will happen?

Quote:
Inuyasha:
There has been stories about the adventures of a high-school girl named Kagome and Inuyasha, a half-demon. They traveled together alongside their friends; Sango, Miroku, and Shippo. What would happen though if Kagome never came back to the Fuedal Era after defeating Naraku?

It has been years since then [Modern Era] and now Kagome has a grand-daughter....a bit on a tough side. Connor (I know...same character as Halocaust and Princess but I LOOOVE her) is half Russian/Japanese and has came back from Summer Vacation over there to return to school. Connor (Or Kara) is known as a 'tom-boy', refusing to wear dresses and would beat the living crap out of people whom dared to challenge her. She, along with Kyle (Her Homosexual friend) are going to visit her Grandma to pick up some things she left on her will (So Kagome's dead) for Connor to have.

They decided to stop at the Bone-Eater's well, to take a look that her 'grandma' allegedly went through to go to the Fuedal Era. Both tried to laugh it off as she must have been crazy...until both of them get dragged to the well.

Now they suddenly have gone through the well and are in the Fuedal Era; lost and confused. They will have to find people who are willing to help them get back to their time (After the well doesn't work for them). And the first one to help will be _______, Inuyasha's Descendant.

Quote:
Warriors:

Based off the Classic Story about four clans that live together in the forest under Starclan's paws, these four clans: Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, and Riverclan had been peaceful for centuries, following the Warriorcode and fighting any threats in their territory but alas, nothing serious. Nothing serious until a leader from Thunderclan was shown a prophecy where a Fox was holding a branch in it's mouth, with his shadow stretching beyond the star, fighting multiply cats which their identity was hidden in the darkness. The leader believes that there is someone coming into the clans that will someday save them from a powerful enemy, along with these words from Starclan: "Three will come. A Fox, a Branch, and a Shadow. With a purpose to save our clans, and our well-being."

Three Cats: two are Kittypets and one a Rogue, they have been best friends for who knows how long. Shadow has been a mother-figure to Nate and Brandy. Shadow is 4 moons older than Nate, and 11 moons than brandy. Ever since Brandy's Mother passed away, she has been looking after them since. But when she saves a kit from being a Hawk's meal, the three of them will take it back to the 'forest cats' and soon discover a new life before them. Being skeptic about these 'clan's' lifestyle, she joins just to make sure her two friends will be alright. But their presence will not only bring their old past that will leave Thunderclan to a brink of extinction, they will also discover their true purpose in the clans.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:38 pm
I am super interested in the step brother x stepsister roleplay, and I may be intrigued by some others when I get the chance to read them. Want a roleplay sample to prove I'm all that and a bag of chips~?  

Cement Cake

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:41 pm
Paper Satellite
I am super interested in the step brother x stepsister roleplay, and I may be intrigued by some others when I get the chance to read them. Want a roleplay sample to prove I'm all that and a bag of chips~?

If you want to go ahead XD. And do please read the others when you get the chance...since there are some I am craving XD.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:55 am
Okay, I'll create a profile for the sister soon, I guess. And I MIGHT be interested in the holocaust one, but I'm not sure yet. I would need to think about the character.  

Cement Cake

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:32 am
ShadowStream-chan
Quote:

The Kingdom by the name of Eukasia has evolved to splendid wonders. The population has grown, nature has come back, and it seemed to flourish economically and socially. But the place has one dark secret:

A girl by the name of Kara Elexion is the only daughter of the Royal Queen & King. Her mother died due to an unknown illness, and now has a new step-mother...but this one was corrupted and greedy. To escape from her, Kara would disguise herself as a male with the alias: "Connor Erebus". She first disguised herself at th early age of 12 (before her development) so she can live the pleasant life of a regular, average person. She works like everyone, pays for things she wants like everyone, and acts like everyone. But when she turned 20, it was time for her to find a 'beloved'. In response, she disguises herself as a guy yet again. With her husky voice, and somewhat 'boy' charms...she got every possible 'mates' to leave not even knowing where the princess was. But then she finds out her Father was ill, and could possibly die in a week. Now with the Step-Mother in charge, Kara delays the 'marriage' by putting the rings out in public and then hire a professional thief.......

Living in the hidden eyes, ______ by the alias of ______(Whatever thief name ya want) steals as a profession. Everyone hires him and pays him to steal from other people. He was surprised to get a job to steal the Royal's rings, but since the reward was the rings himself so he can sell it for high profit...he took the challenge and stole them in the twilight hours.

Satisfied, Kara now knows the marriage games will postpone. But that only made worse: The games are cancelled, but Kara has learned a terrible secret: Her 'mother' had arranged the deaths of her and her father so she can rule the kingdom. Terrified, Kara runs away from home with her trusted horse as Connor happens to bump into "______" during a late-night shift. Mad, Connor demands what he did with the rings. The rings, somehow are now in the other kingdom called Darnvia whom planned to start the war against Eukasia and take over the kingdom. Knowing that her mother won't do anything about it, Kara travels alone to the border to not only get the rings back, but also end the war before it began. And somehow, "______" decides to join 'Connor' since he is 'bored' with his routine. So both of them travel together to end a pre-war, and maybe end the corruption if Eukasia itself.

Quote:

Wolves and Vampires have been enemies for centuries: to the part where they can't remember WHY they are fighting in the first place. Well one Wolf is willing to get the education it needs...IN A VAMPIRE SCHOOL!

Natalie is an omega wolf; someone that was deemed 'unimportant' and that is often ignored. Since she knows that her clan is not going to care about her, she decides to go to a vampire school. She would often hide her scent so no one grows suspicious and is watchful to make sure no one suspects her on anything. She will continue to go to this school, until a problem escalates......

The problem is that there is a Vampire at the school who already knew about the 'wolf'. _________ is Natalie's PE Teacher and suspected her to not be a vampire and is figuring out if he should call or out or wait until he finds out why a wolf is at a vampire school.

But when the war escalates to now when both sides are fighting close to the school, how will the two react? Will they fight each other or try to find a way to stop the useless war?

Quote:
Halocaust:

It is now 2017 where now our president has become a dictator and started the 'witch-hunts' in the country where now your neighbors and maybe your best friends can turn against you. People are often charged on having different views, religion, and even your race & skin color. Most of the people accused were Black, Jew, Arab, and any Immigrants they can come up with...but there is a different side.

People who had were 'not human': Elves, Werewolves, Angels, Demons, Vampires, etc. were often the accused...even if you had white skin like everyone else. Often called 'Greasers' due to the 'president's' love for "The Outsiders", they are in hiding and now try to survive the crude world. And if you were discovered to have 'powers', they can kill you right in the spot...like the Erebus family. The family consisted in a Mother, Father, Uncle, and their daughter. They were raided by the army specified in the field of hunting 'creatures' called Hell-Hunters, like Ku Klux Klan with blacks. The family died that day, except the girl that escaped her terrible fate, and was declared missing for months. It was rumored that the girl goes by someone else, with a totally different identity.....

Connor has lived in the streets since the age of 12, and has planned revenge on the government and the president that killed her family. But she is disguised as a guy to stay away from the eyes of perverted men whom kidnapped women into brothels and Hell-Hunters that are hunting her down. Now the age of 15, she goes to school to get educated on words, and other stuff to help her rebel against the government.

______ is the son of a Hell-Hunter, he hated the 'Greasers' the day his father got killed at the Erebus Raid. He is now committed to follow his father's footsteps. He lives with one little sister and a single mother struggling to pay for bills. Well he soon meets Connor when his mother found 'him' hurt from a Hell-Hunter raid at one of the ghetto communities. In the line of fire, Connor soon plans to leave the state (Florida) to overthrow the dictator, what will happen once _______ finds out Connor is not only a 'Greaser' but a girl?

Quote:
Pokemon (2):

A lone pokemon by the name of Zak is well-known for being a 'medium' (translation: he can talk to the dead). He travels a lot and cannot sit in one place and there is a good reason why.......

He is secretly a prince at one of the Kingdoms and is running from enemies that have killed his family. So to prevent having the same fate, he travels a lot almost like a nomad. He does help people whenever he can and sometimes does it for free (if he feels like you really deserve it). He knows sooner or later that he will have to go back to his home to defeat the enemies...he just doesn't know where to start.

_______ is one of the Pokemon living on the rich-side of things. However, she gets bored. She has a 'reputation' to fulfill and 'expectations' to stay on. Not to mention she can only hang-out with certain others. She then hears about a 'nomad' traveling through her town and she becomes curious. After a huge fight with the family (for whatever reason), she decides that is it and now has made a decision to run away...but she is afraid to be alone so who does she ask? The nomad himself.

What will happen?

I'm curious about all of the above, especially the PrincessxCommoner/Thief one.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
ShadowStream-chan
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Halocaust:

Quote:
Pokemon (2):

What will happen?

I'm curious about all of the above, especially the PrincessxCommoner/Thief one.

Cool~! The Princess x Commoner/thief (orginally just Thief) is my favorite. Also if you want to change the roles that's fine. I just like to put the plot down XD.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 pm
Quote:

Quote:
Holocaust:

I'm fine with the roles as they are; I will admit that I find the 'Holocaust' one intriguing as well.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Quote:

Quote:
Holocaust:

I'm fine with the roles as they are; I will admit that I find the 'Holocaust' one intriguing as well.

I really do love the Halocaust one (hense I am craving). I will also od the Princess x Commoner/Thief since I have ideas how the story will go.

P.S: The Halocaust RP is actually based off a story I am writing ^^, just a fun fact to bring out.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:24 pm
ShadowStream-chan

P.S: The Halocaust RP is actually based off a story I am writing ^^, just a fun fact to bring out.

*chuckles* I know what you mean, as there are actually a couple of roleplays that are actually based off of stories I'm writing now.
- 1 - - 2 -  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
ShadowStream-chan

*chuckles* I know what you mean, as there are actually a couple of roleplays that are actually based off of stories I'm writing now.
- 1 - - 2 -

Lol #2 of yours reminds me of an old RP I tried to do. The anime was SonicX though instead of Naruto (like yours).

Anyway I will create the RP; You just say the word on what you wanna do and when your ready. ^^  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:55 pm
Paper Satellite
Okay, I'll create a profile for the sister soon, I guess. And I MIGHT be interested in the holocaust one, but I'm not sure yet. I would need to think about the character.

Alright then. I'll create the step brother/sister RP as soon as I get home ^^
( this was typed from my phone XD)  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:43 pm
Awesome. Any set profile skeleton you want to follow, or shall I just freestyle it?  

Cement Cake

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:10 pm
Paper Satellite
Awesome. Any set profile skeleton you want to follow, or shall I just freestyle it?

No not really; Just have the Name, Age, Bio, IMG, and Hobbies/Other is fine with me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:28 pm
*bump*  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200