• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:44 pm
Name: Orochi
Nickname: Oro, Chi-kun
Race: Lillend Human Hybrid
Personality: Orochi is not one that knows how to speak to humans and often does not even try. He mostly speaks to snakes, especially his golden companion he named Alistair. Even so, he seems nice for the most part.
Bio: For as long as he could remember, he had always been with the troupe. The normal world just didn't have a place for a misfit like him. The performers in the Circus troupe were all kind people that didn't judge him for how he was. To them, he was just Orochi, not some scaly freak that spoke to snakes. His father, having died before he was born, and his mother dying during his birth, left him with no one to call family. He was put into the orphanage and when he turned five, he began growing scales on parts of his body and his soft brown eyes started getting flecks of yellow. By the time had turned six, he had a forked tongue, snake like eyes, scales all over and sharp canines. The orphanage was desperate to get rid of him, and everyone else was afraid. He had no friends and no family but found himself attracting and understanding other snakes. He felt lost and hopeless but a few months later, a man came to the orphanage. He was a strange looking man. He had a tall hat, a cane and his face had designs on it that were either paint, or tattoos.

He claimed to have heard of Orochi and wanted to adopt the boy, who at the time, went by the name Adam. He was beside himself with joy, and when he met the others, he felt like he was home. They gave him a snake egg to take care of and named him Orochi, the voice of the snakes. When the egg hatched, a new friendship was born with a yellow snake that he would come to name Alistair.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic:
User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:08 am
To anyone in this guild that may want to RP with me later. I will be posting profiles in this forum still, but if you have any questions and need to PM me DO NOT message the other account. I will have no way of getting to your message because that account is no longer available to me. Please message this account instead.  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games