Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:49 pm
Ray had insisted that Yuri and Luke stay in Sagestone to have a look around, at least for one day.
the journey had been a long one, and after they got to rest up, she propositioned that they have a look around. She knew that Luke and Sera were friends as well, so they might enjoy some time, hanging out and enjoying the town before Luke had to depart and Sera get down to her training.
As for Ray, she knew that Yuri and her would have enough to entertain themselves with, getting in trouble and what not.

"Sagestone can be pretty dirty place in many parts thanks to the mines, but that never meant it wasn't interesting, " Rayan said, folding up her jacket onto her bed and freighting up, eying the now empty travel bag. "I could show you around, Its my job after all, so I know some cool places around here."

It was a small home, with just two bedrooms, one given to Sera, the other was Ray's, a bathroom and a kitchen living room aria. Ray settled in quickly, with the few belonging that she had, letting the boys kip in the living room last night and this coming night.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:56 pm
Leaning with his back against the doorway, and his arms folded across his chest, Yuri listened and then rolled his shoulders in a shrug.

"Yeah, sure. Not like I have anything better to do." Which was certainly true with the two kids running around, leaving the adults to themselves. Not that he minded in the least. Ray was pretty good company to have around.

Even though he didn't really express it, Yuri was kinda interested. Getting out and seeing new things was something he found he enjoyed after living in one place for most of his life.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:04 pm
"Not like you have anything better to do." Ray repeated, putting her hands on her hips and turning around to walk over to the doorway
"Nothing better to do- I'm the most interesting part of this Town, so hell yes you won't find anything better to do then hang out with me!" she pointed out with a snicker.

A hand was waved and she squeezed past Yuri on her way out of the room.
"Alright, well lets head over to the mines, and then later tonight we'll go into town, the miners go to this bar after work, they're a hardy bunch, and the town is pretty cool to experience in the evenings.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:03 pm
Yuri just gave Ray a lazy smirk. "I dunno, I could probably think of a few things if I really put my mind to it," he teased. This said before standing up fully and following her out.

"Sounds like a blast."

Hearing them getting ready to leave, Repede got up from his comfy place on the living room carpet and trotted over to join them.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:24 pm
"Well then throw me a bone." She poked back, pokeing her elbow into his side as she passed.

She made sure to close and lock the door, having given Sera another Key in case they needed to get inside.
"Repede, Repede, Repede." Ray chimed. "You're awesome, you're coming with us, and you're awesome."

It was unsure as to why Ray was chanting this playfully, it seemed she felt that Repede needed a theme song right now.
She made her way quickly down the apartment steps turning to face Yuri as she walked backwards. "its too bad you're not staying longer, I would totally get you in one of my tours for nothing. Teach you how to dig up some gems. hm?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:34 pm
"Only if you sit first," Yuri said back. ... Repede sat, as if demonstrating. Then looked up at Ray with his doggy smirk, knowing full well that he was awesome.

As they walked, he blinked once at the idea of going on one of her tours. "I dunno. Can't say I'm really much into looking for rocks. But maybe some other time."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:36 pm
"Rocks... rocks did I say rocks?" Ray said, giving him a wild questioning gesture.
"Gems! shiny things. Not Rocks, man I don't even think I can make rocks interesting." She shrugged.
"But you know, sometimes they find pokemon fossils in those caves, do you know how awesome that is? I got to see one once, still in the rock. Its the COOLEST thing! Dead Pokemon bones! From a Pokemon that doesn't EXIST anymore! Ahhh can you imagine how cool they must have been?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:38 pm
Yuri blinked at Ray. "Last I knew, gems were rocks," he told her plainly, not having any clue what he'd do with such things.

"Aaaand... fossils are too. So yeah, not really. What's so great about a dead Pokemon?"

Not that he was dissing Ray's hobby or enthusiasm he just... didn't get it.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:46 am
"Hum? Come on, done is shiny and interesting and the other is... a rock, you use it to throw at things and estimate how far a drop is."
She waved a hand. "And what is so great about dead pokemon? Well, what isn't? Can you imagine of those things were still alive? What they were like what they were capable of? How they helped to shape the pokemon that we have today."

Mossy eyes looked down at Repede "Pokemon like this are incredible, and the potential that they have is BEYOND amazing," She smirked, looking at Yuri "What was an ancient pokemon capable of in the right hands? And how can we learn about what they were like by just their bones? Doesn't that make you a little curious?" With this she threw her arm out into the air "They're rare to find, and I would love to own a fossil from one of those pokemon like the Kabutops."  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:00 am
"Well, when you put it that way, I guess its kinda interesting," Yuri admitted with some lingering skepticism. Still, he wasn't the type to go digging around for rocks. It wasn't something that really got him excited.

However, as they reached the edge of town where it started to get notably dustier, Yuri's attention shifted when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. The man pausing a moment to view what looked like an Eevee. A really dirty and mangy looking little Eevee. The little Pokemon digging and rummaging through someone's trash.

"Huh, that's weird. I always thought those kinds of Pokemon were just fancy pets." A lot of rich people in Grande Ile had pet Eevees, Luke being no exception. Plus Dove had one as well. It was weird to see one in a setting like this.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:37 pm
Ray had been talking to Yuri and Repede when Yuri's voice cut her off and she looked up at what he was talking about. Spotting the rugged Eevee in the trash, and autebly snorting at Yuri's words
"Eevee's? They're kind of seen like that yeah," She added with a note of disgust. "Those little guys are versatile as s**t, Probably the most out of any, they can be tough as nails when trained properly, and not pampered like people seem to think they should be." a slight rolls of her eyes. "You want a pet, get a Mighyenna or a Liepard, NOT and Eevee."

She paused for a moment and pointed to it "Yuri! This is the perfect opportunity for you to learn, you should go catch it!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:40 pm
The typically cute Pokemon looked as if it had been literally rolling around in the mud. Its fur covered in dirt and grime, giving it a color that matched the soil in the area and the sludge that came from the mines. It wasn't exactly an attractive Pokemon, but with its thick tail, mane and long ears, it was unmistakably an Eevee.

The little Pokemon looked up as it seemed to notice he was being stared at. By two humans and a Growlithe no less. The Eevee frowned disapprovingly, and even growled a little.

Yuri blinked and looked over at Ray. "Catch it?" ... Uh. "I dunno if Sera's told you but I'm not exactly good at catching Pokemon."

Repede groaned at that.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:03 pm
Ray put on a thoughtful expression. "I wonder if there is a skilled trainer around here that might be able to teach you" She shrugged "I don't know, I don't see any around here. do you?"
She arched her eyebrows at Yuri and grinned. "And honestly Yuri, what would Sera know about how to catch a pokemon? Everything she has, she bought, or was given to her." The women pointed out with half lidded eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:17 pm
Putting a hand on his hip, Yuri gave a dramatic sigh before gesturing expressively with his other hand. "All right all knowing master of Pokemon. Teach me how to catch one."

He then smirked at her. "You've got a point there. But don't you trainers use those pokeballs?" He's never owned one in his life.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:23 pm
"Like I said, its a handy tool, a huge League thing, but trainers rely on them too much." She shrugged "most trainers don't even bother to think that there are more then one ways to CATCH a pokemon." She just shrugged, stepping up by Yuri
"since you are new, maybe it would be best to get a ball somehow." She stopped to think. "Lets go take one from one of the Kids, does Luke carry around pokeballs?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff