Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:11 am
Somehow, and Seraphine wasn't at all sure how, she had survived her first few weeks with Ray in Sagestone. It had gotten off to an incredibly rocky start that she didn't know if she would survive, but here she was - and she was still alive, she hadn't starved to death somehow, despite not eating much except natural stuff over the past couple of weeks. That didn't mean, of course, that she liked any of it - indeed, at most times she had barely even tolerated it - but here she was.

While getting a good, proper meal had been important to her, and would have been her top priority, a couple texts she had received from Rosie earlier in the week (that she hadn't even known about until later that evening, let alone answer right away) had pulled most of her attention to her best friend. She had felt practically enraged that a situation had arose in which her best friend had needed her emotion support, and she had been completely unable to give it due to Ray's insistence on her not using her phone or her gear during training. It was true she texted her later and spoke to her then, but it still burned her up that she hadn't been able to address the situation immediately like she would've preferred to do.

That was why Sera now stood outside a small cafe, having arrived only a few minutes prior, to await her friend. If she couldn't be there the moment Rosie needed her, then she damn well was going to meet her for some cheesecake to talk about it after. It was the very least she could do, honestly. Plus it helped that cheesecake was delicious.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:04 am
Rosie could spot her best friend from down the street! Knowing where to look for her and when, but it seemed that the brunette had best her there!
It had been far too long since she got to see her friends, so upon seeing Sera Rosie wasted no time in dashing right up to her with an excited "Serrraaaaa!" promptly wrapping her arms around her friend excitedly. "I missed yooouuu!"

It was great to have her back, even if it was just for the weekend. Training was steady and hard work as usual, finding that evidence of Team Rocket in the woods, and that tragedy with that Ursaring's family... and after the ordeal with her own family problems Rosie was looking forward to some time to do something fun.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:15 am
It was incredibly easy for Sera to spot Rosie as well, even before her best friend called out her name. She beamed as she moved to meet Rosie, wrapping her arms around her friend in a tight hug. "Rosie!" The girl replied happily, then stepped away and held onto the blonde's arms instead. "I know, I missed you too! It's been too freaking long, ugh." Too long indeed, but oh well. They were here now, and that's all that mattered.

"Anyway," she went on as she let go and moved to the door, "let's go inside already, it's too warm out here, and we have to talk about stuff." That said, she pushed open the door and entered the cafe. Oh yes, they had a great deal to talk about - the thing about Rosie's father still burned her up, and she intended to not only find out the more exact details, but much more importantly she wanted to make sure her friend was okay.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:37 am
Rosie bounced lightly in place nodding and smiling brightly more then happy to go inside and take a seat.
"Yesss, I want to hear how everything has been going for you!" Rosie said excitedly, wanting to know how much progress her friend has made. Its only been a couple of weeks, but still!

Rosie took the lead, taking the door for her friend and following her in.
"I'm glad we have all weekend though to catch up."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:58 am
"Huh? Oh." Oh yeah, how could she forget? Rosie had encouraged her to go train and that, as well as Luke's encouragement, had been the main reason why Sera had accepted in the first place. Of course Rosie would want to know how her training was going. "Yeah, it's okay I guess," the girl replied with a slight huff as she stepped up to the counter, ordered and paid for her cheesecake, then stepped off to the side.

"Yeah, though I wish I didn't have to go back on sunday," the girl said as she crossed her arms over her chest with a vague, directionless glare. It obviously wasn't aimed at Rosie. "I wish I at least got three day weekends or something."

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:51 am
Rosie just smiled at her friend, "Aw, its okay, Its good that you get to come up this weekend, Training is always the most difficult when you first start,"

She greeted the host who directed then to a small table on one side of the room, giving them a small desert and drink menu to look over before he would return.
"Do you think you and your pokemon are learning from the training though?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:07 pm
"Difficult doesn't even begin to cover it," Sera groaned as she followed Rosie and sat down at the indicated table. She took one of the menus and started idly looking it over. "And I guess so. Not all of it is battling though. Anyway," she said, focusing back up on Rosie and closing the menu meaningfully, "tell me about this father business."  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:40 pm
Rosie was curious as to what Sera meant, but the conversation was switched from her, over to Rosie.
The blond was not surprised that it was brought up, she knew her friends were worried about it.
Still, Rosie let her eyes fall but she smiled and shook her head. "Its really nothing anymore, I found out that someone who's a family friend is my father, but becasue of political complications he's... not." She had tried to find the right word. "I was never supposed to find out anyway, so it was just a mess for a bit."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:19 pm
While Sera pretty much knew Rosie was going to want all the details from her training with Ray, she didn't want to go into all of that without some form of a distraction in the middle of ranting - which would be cheesecake. Thus, she endeavored to keep the conversation focused on her blonde friend for the time being. "Well it was something when it happened," the girl pointed out. Still, the thought that she hadn't known she had a father, and then did, but that he didn't want to be her father, was incredibly shitty. "Why weren't you supposed to find out? Was it some sort of secret or something?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:56 pm
"Yeah, it was" Rosie replied. "I promised him that I wouldn't talk about it... So, just don't tell anyone else. I'm okay with you and Luke knowing. But this could really hurt him." She said, folding her hands over the menu.
"It was just a lot of family and political problems would come up if it got out that He had a child out of wedlock... So mom kept it a secret."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:26 pm
Even though Sera really wanted to go and tell everyone about it only because Rosie had been specifically told not to, the brunette agreed with a small nod. "That's still shitty though," she didn't hesitate to point out. Again. Because it was. But, she didn't want to keep interrupting her friend with her opinions, so she leaned back languidly to allow Rosie to continue.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:30 pm
Rosie nodded in clear agreement, but lifted her face a moment later to look at her friend.
"A little... but I can't force him to be my father if he doesn't want to be my father, so I just have to let it be I think, Its not like I ever expected to have a dad in the first place. So its okay."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:26 pm
"I guess," Seraphine replied sullenly as she idly slid the menu around the table with a single finger. "That's still really shitty though." Like a lot. With a thoughtful frown, she raised her gaze back up to Rosie to ask, "And you're okay with it?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:36 pm
At the last question Rosie lingered in uncertain silence, looking as if she was thinking for the right words to answer the question as honestly as she could.
Was she okay with it? not really... but then again she kind of had to be, she WANTED to be.
"I don't... really know yet." she replied after some time. "I think I will be..."
She tilted her head. "No... I know I will be, its just, a little too fresh now."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 pm
The girl nodded once in understanding. Rosie was really good with things, and Sera had no doubt the blonde would be able to handle it. It was the fact some asshat had upset her that burned her. "So it sounds to me," she said with an accusing point of her finger before she picked up her menu with a flourish, "like you need some cheesecake."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff