Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wild West RP, looking for literate male.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hysterria

Lavish Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:18 pm
I am a literate female looking for a literate male to RP with through PM's. I am online daily, at least once or twice. I am asking for my RP partner to be on at least quite a few times a week just so we can get the story going.

I have a bit of a plot idea however; it doesn't have to stick to it completely. I am also open for any other ideas. I prefer anything with history and romance in it as well as adventure, danger, etc. With the romance, I want it to be pushed in gently. No one falls in love within two days of meeting each other.

I was thinking something along the lines of a wild western plot. Taking place in the late 1880's in a small community built along a river that has started a gold rush.

My character will play the daughter of a new Sherriff in town, brought in by the Mayor to help with the crime rates. She comes from a well-off family and is a promising partner for the Mayor's son.

At one of the local Sunday dances, she takes a breather outside and happens to spot a robbery take place. (Your character) and his group of men are rummaging through the post office, stealing bricks of gold out of a wall.

They see my character and without thought, take her with them. There can't be any witnesses.

After some time, she realizes that they aren't necessarily the bad men of the town. They are only stealing what was originally theirs and giving it back to the lower-class locals who have built a tent community along the river for themselves.

All along, the Mayor and his followers, including his son, have been "taxing" the gold from the miners, letting the lower-class men do the hard work for them.

My character eventually joins your character and his group of men, promising to steal the gold back and return it to the rightful labourers (almost in a Robin Hood sense) and to reveal the dark secrets of the Mayor and his son.

If this sounds like some sort of plot you would like to get involved in, please PM me. I am also open for any suggestions or other plots.

Thank-you!

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:24 am
Bump!  

Hysterria

Lavish Lover

Kaji_Kurgari

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:19 pm
I like the plot of this it sounds really really fun  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:11 pm
Hysterria
I am a literate female looking for a literate male to RP with through PM's. I am online daily, at least once or twice. I am asking for my RP partner to be on at least quite a few times a week just so we can get the story going.

I have a bit of a plot idea however; it doesn't have to stick to it completely. I am also open for any other ideas. I prefer anything with history and romance in it as well as adventure, danger, etc. With the romance, I want it to be pushed in gently. No one falls in love within two days of meeting each other.

I was thinking something along the lines of a wild western plot. Taking place in the late 1880's in a small community built along a river that has started a gold rush.

My character will play the daughter of a new Sherriff in town, brought in by the Mayor to help with the crime rates. She comes from a well-off family and is a promising partner for the Mayor's son.

At one of the local Sunday dances, she takes a breather outside and happens to spot a robbery take place. (Your character) and his group of men are rummaging through the post office, stealing bricks of gold out of a wall.

They see my character and without thought, take her with them. There can't be any witnesses.

After some time, she realizes that they aren't necessarily the bad men of the town. They are only stealing what was originally theirs and giving it back to the lower-class locals who have built a tent community along the river for themselves.

All along, the Mayor and his followers, including his son, have been "taxing" the gold from the miners, letting the lower-class men do the hard work for them.

My character eventually joins your character and his group of men, promising to steal the gold back and return it to the rightful labourers (almost in a Robin Hood sense) and to reveal the dark secrets of the Mayor and his son.

If this sounds like some sort of plot you would like to get involved in, please PM me. I am also open for any suggestions or other plots.

Thank-you!

This sounds fun; I'm interested. I'm lit and willing to play a male character.  

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items