Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Din, leaving gaia (not me, just in general >.>) and news.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is..
  a magical three-fold topic.
  a large fluffly pillow.
View Results

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:56 pm
Din-
Din_of_Serenity has left gaia. He wanted me to tell the guild peoples.

Leaving gaia-
What are you going to do when you leave gaia? Get yourself banned? Fade out quietly?

News-
Lotsa guild updates and such. So go read the announcements in the bulletin board, silly fool.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:22 pm
I'll.. just stop signing on. I haven't planned any spectacular fireworks shows to announce my farewell.  

iviary

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:06 pm
If I wanted to quit, I'd probably tell everyone I'm quitting and keep all of my stuff just in case I come back to Gaia. (I'm greedy and selfish, okay? ninja )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:24 pm
If I decide to quit, I'll probably mention it in my sig or somewhere in my profile so that it'll be obvious to anyone that wants to know (even though I won't be surprised if no one cares). I'll probably keep the account just because I have a tendency to collect accounts everywhere.  

The MoUsY spell-checker

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:50 pm
I don't think I'd plan it. I think what would happen is that one day I'd realize I haven't been on Gaia for a year, and then I'd log on and see if I wanted to keep doing it. If I didn't, and basically came to the decision that I will never want to "do" gaia again, I'd just sell all my stuff really cheap and then donate all my gold to this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:32 pm
The MoUsY spell-checker
If I decide to quit, I'll probably mention it in my sig or somewhere in my profile so that it'll be obvious to anyone that wants to know (even though I won't be surprised if no one cares). I'll probably keep the account just because I have a tendency to collect accounts everywhere.

Sounds like a plan to me! *joins bandwagon of multiple pointless (and forgotten) accounts*  

PickleBoy

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:16 am
I'd either quit because I was really pissed about something and just disappear off gaia (although I can't think of anything that would make me want to randomly disappear >.>), or just not feel like doing it anymore and maybe do a giveaway charity kinda thing. I'd give stuff to friends too, and the guild. Or I could come up with a really strange contest to give away all my crap. That'd be fun. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:55 pm
c a u s t i c
I'd either quit because I was really pissed about something and just disappear off gaia (although I can't think of anything that would make me want to randomly disappear >.>)

I shall do my utmost to become that person (nothing personal...just for the cheap stuff).  

DivideByZero14

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:04 pm
DivideByZero14
c a u s t i c
I'd either quit because I was really pissed about something and just disappear off gaia (although I can't think of anything that would make me want to randomly disappear >.>)

I shall do my utmost to become that person (nothing personal...just for the cheap stuff).
Well you certainly aren't getting anything now. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:17 pm
c a u s t i c
DivideByZero14
c a u s t i c

Wow, Caustic.. The Sari's seem to have an interesting side-effect, don't they?  

iviary

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:33 pm
iviary
c a u s t i c
DivideByZero14
c a u s t i c

^^
And there was also one way I found to have it look kinda like the fairy wand was stabbing me but I can't figure it out again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:09 pm
c a u s t i c
iviary
c a u s t i c
DivideByZero14
c a u s t i c

^^
And there was also one way I found to have it look kinda like the fairy wand was stabbing me but I can't figure it out again.

Nice. Wonder how long they'll stay that way? =D  

iviary

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:04 pm
iviary
c a u s t i c
iviary
^^

It's fixed, but the fix still kinda reveals a little. Or else sorta looks like the sari's about to slip down.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:31 pm
c a u s t i c
iviary
c a u s t i c
iviary
^^

It's fixed, but the fix still kinda reveals a little. Or else sorta looks like the sari's about to slip down.

[snaps fingers] darn. ;}  

iviary

The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces