Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 RP Partner Search ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:44 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello all you beautiful ladies and dashing gentlemen. 3nodding

If you need to address me, you can call me Ish, Ishie, or any variation of my username, I really don't care. I am currently searching for some RP partners, as the title of this board suggests. I will always be accepting new RP partners, so feel free to drop me a PM at any time if you wish to start an RP.

I am into the themes:
-Romance
-Adventure
-Steampunk
-Dark Fantasy
-Fantasy
-Creepy
-Horror
-Survival
-Sci-fi
-Master x Servent
-Demon x Angel
-Demon x Demon
-Angel x Angel
-Explorer x Assistant
-School/Boarding School
-Paranormal
-Pokemon
-Furry / Animal
-Arranged Marriage
-Mythical Creatures
-Gods/Goddesses
-Post Apocalyptic

And I am sure there are many more I just can't think of. To make it easier, I guess I can just say I will roleplay anything that's not series-based.

(if you don't know what that means, it means that I wont roleplay anything like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Twilight, Etc.)

I can roleplay as both male and female and sexual orientation doesn't make a difference to me. If you have been itching to try something in particular, the by all means shoot me a PM.

I have absolutely no plot ideas, but I really want to roleplay. 3nodding I am sure you've been in such a situation before. I'd be more than happy to develop a plot with you if you find yourself in that situation now.

So if you are interested you can reach me by either posting on this board or PMing me. Though honestly, you will probably get a quicker response with PM.

Thank you for reading!

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:07 pm
Digital Poltergeist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello all you beautiful ladies and dashing gentlemen. 3nodding

If you need to address me, you can call me Ish, Ishie, or any variation of my username, I really don't care. I am currently searching for some RP partners, as the title of this board suggests. I will always be accepting new RP partners, so feel free to drop me a PM at any time if you wish to start an RP.

I am into the themes:
-Romance
-Adventure
-Steampunk
-Dark Fantasy
-Fantasy
-Creepy
-Horror
-Survival
-Sci-fi
-Master x Servent
-Demon x Angel
-Demon x Demon
-Angel x Angel
-Explorer x Assistant
-School/Boarding School
-Paranormal
-Pokemon
-Furry / Animal
-Arranged Marriage
-Mythical Creatures
-Gods/Goddesses

And I am sure there are many more I just can't think of. To make it easier, I guess I can just say I will roleplay anything that's not series-based.

(if you don't know what that means, it means that I wont roleplay anything like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Twilight, Etc.)

I can roleplay as both male and female and sexual orientation doesn't make a difference to me. If you have been itching to try something in particular, the by all means shoot me a PM.

I have absolutely no plot ideas, but I really want to roleplay. 3nodding I am sure you've been in such a situation before. I'd be more than happy to develop a plot with you if you find yourself in that situation now.

So if you are interested you can reach me by either posting on this board or PMing me. Though honestly, you will probably get a quicker response with PM.

Thank you for reading!

Hi there. How lit are you?  

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:49 pm
Rocket Fueled

I would say I am very literate when roleplay conditions are good. (i.e. good plot, active, literate RP partner, and plot continues to move.)

Otherwise it all depends on the quality of those factors. If the plot is moving too slow or isn't good, I will be more apt to have slower and shorter responses.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:51 pm
Digital Poltergeist
Rocket Fueled

I would say I am very literate when roleplay conditions are good. (i.e. good plot, active, literate RP partner, and plot continues to move.)

Otherwise it all depends on the quality of those factors. If the plot is moving too slow or isn't good, I will be more apt to have slower and shorter responses.

Great, I'm very interested. Anything you've been itching to write lately?  

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:56 pm
Rocket Fueled
Digital Poltergeist
Rocket Fueled

Specifically, no. I've just been wanting to roleplay like crazy. x3
Did you have any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:07 pm
Digital Poltergeist
Rocket Fueled
Digital Poltergeist
Rocket Fueled

Did you have any ideas?

I dont... :/ I've been gone for a while, and I'm kind of the same way. Do you prefer reality-based or fantasy-type?  

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:20 pm
Rocket Fueled
Digital Poltergeist
Rocket Fueled
Digital Poltergeist
Rocket Fueled

Did you have any ideas?

I dont... :/ I've been gone for a while, and I'm kind of the same way. Do you prefer reality-based or fantasy-type?

I'm good with both, actually. xD I pretty much am okay with anything. I kinda wanted to do an Anthro, or a pokemon anthro. o3o

Other than that I kinda want to do a mythical creature or supernatural.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:55 pm
Digital Poltergeist
Rocket Fueled
Digital Poltergeist
Rocket Fueled
Digital Poltergeist
Rocket Fueled

Did you have any ideas?

I'm good with both, actually. xD I pretty much am okay with anything. I kinda wanted to do an Anthro, or a pokemon anthro. o3o

Oh man, I havent done anthro characters in forever! I'd really like to do that.  

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:55 am
I don't have any ideas available right now, but I'm always looking for rps  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:43 pm
Rocket Fueled
Digital Poltergeist
Rocket Fueled
Digital Poltergeist
Rocket Fueled

Did you have any ideas?

Oh man, I havent done anthro characters in forever! I'd really like to do that.

Awesome, I'll send you a PM.  

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150

Lorelei_989

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:48 pm
My names Lorelei. I love to RP, but I haven't done much of it lately. I'm a bisexual literate roleplayer. My posts can be anywhere between 2-3 decent sized paragraphs or 3-4 smaller ones. I'm okay with playing both male and female characters with both male and female characters, however, that does not mean that I will do yaoi.

I'm a big lover of romance-type roleplays. I just seem to get more into those and my posts get more detailed and interesting. I can provide character biographies upon request, otherwise, I can just jump into the roleplay. I'm also good with playing up to 3 different characters. If there are to be any X rated moments in our roleplay, I'll do just enough to get the point across, but I will not go into all out detail.

I would like any partners I have to be able to post at least 2-3 paragraph responses to help keep the roleplay as interesting and detailed as we can. I prefer to roleplay in PMs just because they are easier to keep track of, and I can do as many roleplays as I want without confusing myself (or my partner).

I'm online at least once a day, so you can expect frequent replies from me. If you are interested in doing a possible roleplay with me, send me a PM or reply to this post. I look forward to roleplaying with you.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games