x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:44 pm

User Image

Welcome to my characters. I make characters according to what other people want, or what I want. I do any roleplaying, from slave to school, so I am up for anything. I usually roleplay with people who are able to post 1-2 good paragraphs that have at least 3 sentences in them, but I am up to roleplay with anyone. Please PM me if you would like to start a 1x1 or anything like that.

[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
Name: Lillian Brown
Nickname: Lillian, Lilly
Race: Human
Personality: Calm, Seductive, flirty, sweet, girly
Bio: Lillian grew up in Canada, with a loving family. She moved around a lot and never really knew why, but she had found out it was because of her father's gambling addiction. Her father had left her leaving her with her mother, who was a very strong women. Her mother had fell in love with another man and they got married, sooner or later, that relationship didn't work out. So her mother had found herself getting married, than remarried, over and over again.

Soon Lillian had grown tired of the moving, the changes, and the day they were moving, she had run away to live with her girlfriend. When she was only 20 at the time, and they had broken up, and Lillian didn't have any place to go because she had kicked her out. She had found a career in prostitution, making love to other females, and kept living her life from there.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Looks like: Lillian has greenish blueish eyes, and has blond hair. Her skin tone is olive and she wears red lipstick. She doesn't wear any foundation as her face is natural, but she does wear BB cream and a setting powder. She usually is wearing a nice dress, and underneath are some garments or sexy time costumes for when she is sleeping with other women.  

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items