Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 Roleplay Search!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:07 pm
Hey lovelies!

As you can tell, I am Lullaby. Lately, I've been terribly bored and have had cravings to do more and more 1x1's. Even though I don't really have direct ideas but basic concepts (shown below) that I want to do!

I am a Semi-Lit to Literate Role players. I NEVER put one liner and my posts are usually 10 lines at the minimum. I don't really like posting small posts because it bothers me when other people do. I will put some of my role play starting posts below as samples!

Um, I only play females as I'm not very good at males at all. ^^;

I will not cyber. NO. Not even going down that road! It's gross and I am under 18 and the idea is just revolting to me. So pg-15 at the max for me. I will not tolerate one liners. You don't have to reply instantly like I sometimes do and I understand if you don't get on every last second. We all have lives!!!

So, here are some of the basic concepts I would like to do or have come to mind. Feel free to offer up your own ideas too!

emotion_kirakira -Dieing to Do || emotion_yatta - Like This Idea

My Own Ideas
- Innocent Teen x Host (Think Japanese Host Clubs)
- Arranged Marriage of some sort. emotion_yatta
- Delinquent x Warden
- Mental Patient x Doctor
- Freak x Watcher (Freak Show setting)
- Rock Star x Anti-Fan

Series Based
- Marshall Lee (Gender Bend Adventure Time) x My OC emotion_kirakira
- (Fruits Basket) Cat x Rat
- (Fruits Basket) Cat x 'god'
- (Vampire Knight) Zero x OC
- (Vampire Knight) OC x OC (Before Rido Events)

Just comment below with what kind of Role play you would like to do. If neither of us have a plot idea, we can come up with one together! New ideas are welcome as well. ^^

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:12 pm
Sample

User Image

xxxxxxxxUser Image

I've been careful in trusting.
I've been careless in life.
And I've had adventures that
I wouldn't trade for anything.

User Image

Dreaming. Day dreaming. Water. Sun. The beach. Laying under the stars.

These were all things that Lux thought about as she under the giant oak tree that gave her enough room between it's branches to look up at the sky. Her arms were lazily on her leg that was propped up while the other was extended out wards. Her long blue hair was in it's twin tails and hung over her thin, small shoulders. They were even in a lazy slump. With her head against the tree, she sighed as she lightly touched the sword at her side. The young swordswoman wanted one thing more than anything. To be out living like a normal teenager. She wanted to be able to go to the beach, to have late night study parties, going to the beach or just being able to laze around and not get scolded for it with more hard work or a beating. Or the occasional swords mastery conditioning. That one wasn't so bad but it was still a pain in the neck for her. The young girl had been forced into this life and honestly didn't see the reason to train to fight. People spat about world peace and stopping war all the time... To her, if they stopped training fighters the war would eventually slow down and come to a complete stop.

A big breath of air escaped from between her lips. "This is all so dumb..." She thought out loud before an instructor walked over to her and yelled at her, then cursed at her, then made her get up. She mumbled a quick whatever and got up. She bent down and grabbed her sword and walked off towards the training grounds and the orbs. The instructor threatened the blue haired girl with remedial lessons. "Honestly professor, You've put me through enough them that they don't even affect little ole me anymore." Lux shrugged and then winked before stridding away to an empty orb very slowly. From across the grounds she could see her polar opposite and the boy she could not stand one bit. Rastus. She even hated the way his voice sounded in her head. "WHo names someone that in the first place?' She thought silently to herself before she took her sloppy stance and slashed at orb.

After so long, Lux put a hand on her hip and stopped. She put her sword in it's sheath that was on her back and she went over to Rastus. Honestly, she lived to bother him. His reactions were her only form of entertainment at times. "Hey Rat-riffic.I see your wasting your life away with that giant kitchen knife." A smug grin was on her face as she went to where he could see her. She chuckled. The girl's parents had been very respected swordsmen. So, of course, she was only joking. Lux just loved to poke at her 'mortal enemy' and pull at his strings. It was fun to do. Honestly, there was nothing else better to do at this cursed school... Like she said before, she was forced to be here. If she wasn't here by choice, why should she care about trying? She eventually planned to break away to go live in the outside world. Though, the only problem was that she needed to learn more about the unprotected, unsheltered world. Though, she had a few years ti gi for that, so it wasn't something she quiet worried about as she leaned against a pole that was near the orb Rastus was fiercely slashing at. Lux had to admit he was good and she admired him a little. But those feelings only came and went like the blink of an eye.

User Image

Why must we fight
And make little children
Cry?
I just don't see the point in
Someone dying and making
their family mourn their
Lives...

OhSoCareless: ♥

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:13 pm
Sample

User Image

ɾαxіε

Life is about mistakes.
Sometimes it's painful.
Sometimes it's beautiful.
Sometimes it's both.

User Image

The sun had woken the tan girl up this morning. The rays hit her face where it was pressed against her window. Her bed was comfortably built into her window in the beach house that she shared with her two room mates, Elysia and Jill. Her eyes had fluttered open as her phone buzzed against her side. Looking at the text, the brown haired girl has jumped out of her bed and shook her room mates awake. "Jill! Ely! We have to get ready! The boys are waiting!" Her twos friends bolted up to. They had woken up way late and they had plans with their best guy friends. All day they were going to hit the waves and eat at one of her favorite restaurants. It was something she couldn't wait for! So, she was hurrying to get ready. As she slipped on her swim suit, little miss Araxie had her latest dream running through her tanned head. Last time, as she slept peacefully, she dreamed of the boy that she had saved from the water days ago. This boy had looked so out of it and the female surfer took quick action. Diving off her own decorative board, she dove into the embracing sea and quickly dragged the boy to the shore. Panic consumed her as she ran to get help... Though, when she came back, the mystery boy had just bolted off. All she could remember was the red hair that had matted to his head by water but mangled a little by being thrashed around in the water. So, in her dreams, his face was blur, just like it had been that day.

"Araxie! Mate! Come on!" The girl was quickly pulled out of her thoughts. She looked around, realizing that she had dazed off and just stood there. "Comin'!' The thick Australian accent yelled out. She got the rest of her things together. The messenger bag was thrown over her shoulder after she slipped on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Finally, the three girls were out the towards and quickly making their way towards the beach with their colorful and decorative boards tucked under their arms. They made jokes and practically bolted to meet up with their three friends. As the approached, the three guys grinned at the girls. They made little talk before getting their surf suits on and hitting the glorious waves for the day. It felt like hours in heaven. When they stopped and walked back upon the warm sand, she felt a little sad. As if someone had taken her from her little slice of heaven by force to take back to a little bit of hell. "Let's hit lunch like we hit the waves!" Araxie cheered up, throwing her fist into the air and they all cheered. They went to the parking lot near the beach and each girl threw their boards into the back of one of the guys' cars. They locked those up and headed off towards a very good restaurant.

The group of friends found themselves distracted instead. They were acting like five years old. Chasing seagulls on the pier with only their swim suits and shorts on. This was typical for Australian surfers on a beautiful day such as the current. Araxie was laughing just as her tallest friend ran down the pier and was suddenly distracted by a couple girls walking by in skimpy dresses. They walked towards him, laughing at him and commenting on his dropped jaw and droll. As they walked, Araxie suddenly bumped shoulders with a red headed male with a cup in hand. Quickly, she spun around with a gasp. "I'm super sorry! You o-" The surfer girl stopped her apology mid way through to study the man. That head of red hair seemed super familiar. "Do... I know you from somewhere?" Her blue eyes narrowed a bit in curiosity as her long, skinny finger pointed at him. She could have sworn the male looked very familiar.

User Image

For many of us,
The ocean, and other bodies of water,
Literally pulls the stress
From us.

User Image

KnoNoCaution: OOC✹

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers