[Inactive]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:12 pm
...I totally only just read the first post today, so I am so, so sorry for using this forum incorrectly, up til now mad I won't be posting any further things in here, ahhhh [/embarrassed D<]

Custom Request
username: Vashtya
kin name: Red Clay
kin species: Kiokote or Kimeti
growing or non: Non
request: A Dappled blood bay~ (first example is almost perfect for the dappling the second for the color I have in mind~ link 1 & link 2
edits? what do you want and what will you pay? Fluffiness! And, predictably, another unicorn horn. I looove leg-fluff (the fluffier or silkier, the better!), I like fluffy bellies, long or silky tails...I'm not fussed, I just like as much fuzziness as possible, as a rule!
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): Nope! Just wanting (yet another) unicorn, only this time in more natural shades smile

Red Clay got! Thanks Abbacus!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:09 am
Custom Request
kin name: TBA
kin species: Kimeti
request: Umbreon
edits? what do you want and what will you pay? inspired by this pokemon/eevee-lution (specifically, the shiny coloration!). Ideally I think I'd like slightly longer ears, and a fluffy tail--additionally, I'd love to see a bit of extra fluff on the body/chest/wherever it looks good, just because I'm a big fan of fluff...and where the leg-fluff is, some extra fluff that sort of ends in wispy/shadowy tendrils, if that makes sense? Since Umbreon is a dark type, I'd love to see a little more emphasis on the shadowy/dark theme via edits~
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): Nope! Just loved the other eevee-lutions I've seen done, and so decided it was worth trying to quest for one as well >w>  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:31 pm
Custom Kin Request
kin species: Kimeti, Kio...or possibly Acha?
kin name: Knight Errant (if that's not going to work, I think I'd just go with Quest ;D)
request: Atreyu
edits? what do you want and what will you pay? While I'd like the resemblance with color/markings to be obvious, they don't have to be exact-- for edits, I would like a unicorn horn, and mane and tail edits to be similar to the chaotic mess that is his, if that's doable? (I know that the sheer amount of hair is probably not, but part of his character, back in Elderspark, was that he had a chronic problem tripping over his hair growing up, so I'd very much like to see that carry over)

Other than that, if chest fluff, or leg fluff were to be present as well, I'd just be a different shade of ecstatic--and if at all possible, I'd love for him to be on the anti-butch lines.
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): no RP need or anything, but this is a character I had RPed at least somewhat when Elderspark kinda faded into inactivity, so I'd like the chance to play him again biggrin

((I've edited this a bit since first posting for it, so time'll tell if I get lucky in one of the bribe threads biggrin ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 pm
Custom Kin Request
kin species: Kimeti
kin name: TBD
request: Essentially, a kirin from monster hunter (if there's another, then I'm sorry, but I don't think I've seen one?). I'd like her to be on anti-butch lines (I've been wanting a doe on those lines for...awhile, and haven't up til now had a design I thought would suit it particularly well), and while I know the lightning effects aren't doable (although...if glow is allowed, that could be pretty close? I'm just not sure if glow is allowed to be bribed, in that sort of capacity), if the extra fluff and such were possible, and a horn that had that secondary ridge-like stuff around it or something, I think it could look really neat >w>. I'd also really love it if the wispy, ghost-like leg feathering was possible, as well~ Other than that, anything you think suits the design... heart

For color, while the icy blue-white shades are pretty, I'm a-okay with the palette being different, if you think it'd suit. I'm using the custom form because there are certain edits I really want to see, but I usually really like it when you guys get to play with some parts of the design, as well--I have yet to see anything less-than-amazing come about, in cases like that >w>  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces