Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 am
I personally don't really play Pokemon anymore but noticed that we were missing a place to trade Friend Codes c:
Post your HG/SS, B/W, D/P/Platinum, B2/W2, and any other friend codes here c: I might end up joining in. Last time I played Pokemon Black I was trying to 100% the National Dex  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:16 am
Currently I am preparing several of my older games to help fill my White 2 Pokedex, and to get everything ready to help complete the new games' Pokedexes as well.  

Kitti420

Obsessive Browser

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:37 am
Kitti420
Currently I am preparing several of my older games to help fill my White 2 Pokedex, and to get everything ready to help complete the new games' Pokedexes as well.

You need any Pokes from Hoenn or Kanto? I've been playing Pkm LeafGreen recently and I'm pretty much breeding all my starters and recatching everything to finish the Kanto dex. I plan to do the same with Emerald/Ruby (but their internal batteries are dead so I either have to replace them or no time related pokes..). Anyways, if you need help getting any Kanto or Hoenn pokemon then feel free to ask me. I'll be more than glad to put them on I believe...Diamond or do all the DS versions support transferring from GBA to DS? and give them to you for crap pokemon such as pidgeys xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:36 am
Samantha_Suicidee
Kitti420

You need any Pokes from Hoenn or Kanto? I've been playing Pkm LeafGreen recently and I'm pretty much breeding all my starters and recatching everything to finish the Kanto dex. I plan to do the same with Emerald/Ruby (but their internal batteries are dead so I either have to replace them or no time related pokes..). Anyways, if you need help getting any Kanto or Hoenn pokemon then feel free to ask me. I'll be more than glad to put them on I believe...Diamond or do all the DS versions support transferring from GBA to DS? and give them to you for crap pokemon such as pidgeys xD

I'll be alright ^^ I'm working on my Emerald again and my FireRed too, so I should be good. Just gotta finish their Pokedexes, then finish SoulSilver, and then White 2.  

Kitti420

Obsessive Browser

Dark legion movement (Nintendo)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces