Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:10 pm
A song floated along the breeze, accompanied by the light strumming of a guitar. Abel sat on a bench placed strategically against a retaining wall, one ankle set over his other knee as his fingers played along the strings of his guitar to carry the song he sang. It was a song of his own design; nothing fancy, but something light, airy, and positive that accurately conveyed how he felt at the moment. Content, relaxed, and optimistic.

The multicolored Espeon that rested beside him appeared to have the same feelings, as he stretched out on the bench, the tips of his forked tail flicking lazily. Though they had only arrived a few days ago, they had already decided that they quite liked the beaches around Camphoreon. Perhaps they'd get an apartment here, though Abel still wanted to check out the other towns and cities on the island just to see. Still, he didn't know if it could get much better than this - having an apartment in the eastern part of the city that overlooked the stretch of beach along the ocean would probably be an awesome place to live. Camphoreon probably had amazing sunrises.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:49 pm
Dove felt like she had been all the beach all day.

In a thin and oversized sweater that hung off of her shoulder, the young woman walked along the retaining wall, watching carefully as Lovey padded along the top of it, her hand a cautious Ponyta at her other side. They had been up early, and instead of training in the meadow, she had decided to switch things up for her team, and she found that even in the early morning, Camphoreon's beaches were beautiful.

Though she had begun to have thoughts of returning to the town, a soft melody reached her ears and gave her pause. Thierry too, stopped, and flipped his ears toward the source of the song, and as he and his trainer continued forward curiously, it soon became clear where the music was coming from.

Once the man came into sight, Thierry stopped and stood back, still obviously interested in the tones produced by both man and the guitar in his hands, but too wary to actually approach. Lovey, on the other hand, had no qualms about meeting someone new, especially someone who produced such beautiful sounds, and continued walking, tilting her head at him from her place on the wall up above.

The young woman stopped not too far away with Thierry, with every intention of speaking to him once his song was finished, and smiled at the memories flooding her mind as she watched him play. Though there wasn't much she deeply, deeply missed about home... Her big brother was definitely one of them, and to watch someone so at ease with his instrument reminded her how much she missed him.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:14 pm
The song continued for another couple of minutes before the voice faded and the strummed notes lessened in volume, though didn't disappear completely just yet. Isaac suddenly moved, digging his foreclaws into the wood of the bench as he stretched in very feline-like movements. Once finished he straightened up, arched his back, then sat on his haunches as he peered up at his human. "Espeon?"

Abel's hands paused before he laid a hand over the quivering strings to halt the sounds, and aimed a smile down at his companion as he ran a hand gently over the psychic-type's head before it returned to the guitar. Isaac's ears flipped back up afterwards, and he scanned the beach briefly before one ear flicked a bit, then he turned his vibrant gaze up at the Eevee on the retaining wall not too far away. His head tilted a bit before he trilled a soft greeting up at the normal-type, coupled with a bright smile.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:21 pm
Lovey's ears flicked a little at the greeting, and she offered a soft bark in response, before she hopped off of the wall and down and across her trainer's shoulders, causing the girl to hunch a little in surprise before giving a soft laugh of embarrassment.

"Hi... I'm sorry for intruding, but we heard you play, and I just thought I'd listen through..." she said softly, stepping a little closer to the young man and his Espeon. "That was... really beautiful. You're very talented."

Thierry stayed where he was for a moment more, then stepped up behind his trainer, watching the two on the bench carefully.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:24 pm
Abel's attention shifted to his Espeon, and from there to the Eevee and its trainer, to whom he offered a bright smile and a friendly wave, "Hey," he replied as his smile broadened, and he chuckled lightly as he added, "intrude away. Isaac and I were just sitting here enjoying the scenery, anyway. Thank you though," he said as his smile softened, and he placed his arm down on his guitar idly. "D'you live here?" He asked, changing the subject a bit. It'd be cool to meet some nice people that lived in the area, especially when he was still deciding which city to move to. He was pretty sure it'd be Camphoreon though, but it didn't hurt to consider other options.

Isaac turned to place his front paws on the arm of the bench to elevate himself a little, and churred at the two pokemon. he greeted, ears perked, his expression content and quite please to meet other pokemon.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:50 pm
With his amiable greeting and the invitation of conversation, Dove stepped closer to stand within comfortable speaking distance. "It is really pretty out here," she smiled, sparing a glance out to the ocean. "And you're welcome." Her smile, too, softened. This young man, whoever he was, definitely reminded her of her brother, from the guitar, to the talent of his voice, to his laid back personality. "I'm Dove, by the way, and yes, I suppose I live here, though I haven't lived here too long..." She pushed her hair back from her face as the breeze bounced from the wall. "And yourself?"

Lovey hopped down from the girl'sshoulders and made her way closer to the Espeon, while Thierry chose to only step a few paces closer. The eevee was the first to speak. <> Lovey's ears flicked as she waved her tail contently; it had been a while since she had met such an easy going, but polite Pokemon.

Thierry too, flicked his tail, the flames soft. Isaac didnt seem to be a threat. <> he offered quietly, with a small dip of his head.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:11 pm
When she stepped closer, Abel held his guitar in his lap and reached for his guitar case, then slid across the bench away from her to make room if she felt inclined to sit. Once the case was propped up against the retaining wall, the hand returned to his guitar and his purple gaze returned to her face. "It really is, from what little I've seen of it," he agreed as he scanned the beach again briefly with a smile, then glanced to her again. His eyebrows rose as he realized he hadn't properly introduced himself, and he hastily apologized, "Sorry, I was too distracted by the view and forgot to introduce myself. I'm Abel," he offered along with another smile and his hand for her to shake, "Abel Gray. It's a pleasure to meet you, Dove."

He went on, "I came here just a couple days ago from Unova, and I'm trying to decide where to move to. Probably Camphoreon, but I'm not sure yet," the blonde finished with an indifferent shrug. "I don't know the other cities in this region, so I'll probably look around before I decide."

Isaac smiled brightly, though when his owner moved to make room for the lady, he did so as well and hopped down onto the sand, then sat with his forked tail curled around his paws. He dipped his head low at their introductions. he reiterated once the Eevee had given their names, if only for the sake of politeness, then raised his head with another smile at them both.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:05 pm
She smiled. "It's easy to do, on a day like this. Don't worry about it," she said with a smile, extending her hand to his to shake it. "Abel...It's a pleasure to meet you." Introductions made, she lightly stepped around the Pokemon with a smile to the Espeon that had sacrificed its seat, and took her place next to the new person, crossing her legs delicately and turning more to him, an arm draped over the back of the bench.

"You're from Unova?" she asked, her eyes bright. "I lived there a few years..." She glanced at the Pokemon at her feet, then back to Abel. "I haven't been to many of the cities myself, so I can't really give a really trustworthy opinion on things, but... I guess I do like Camphoreon. As you said, the view is beautiful, and as far as I'm aware, it's the biggest city in the region. Probably the safest, too..." Though of course, no where was safe in Kodo, not with Team Rocket running all over the island. However, such a topic was far too heavy and disheartening for a first meeting. She wouldn't bring it up unless asked. She nodded. "It's probably best to look around first. Where are you staying now?" She could remember a time when she hadn't even planned to stay...not really... The same time Yuri had directed her to possibly the worst hotel she had ever stayed in.

Lovey, meanwhile, was delighted to have met such a kind new pokemon, and it was obvious in the way she held herself, her ears perked and tail full. <> she replied, looking back to Thierry who simply bobbed his head in a soft nod. <>  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:01 am
With the handshake complete, his hand returned to rest atop his guitar. "Yeah, this is a pretty spot. I'm glad I found it so quickly after getting here, too," he said with a smile, though he brightened similarly at her admission. "You too? Where did you live? I lived in Castelia for three years."

Idly, he strummed a few notes on his guitar. "Safest, huh? That's good - safety is important," he said with a nod. "You're making a good case for it though, especially for not having been to many of the other cities, but yeah, I'll look into them before I decide. Preferably soon; hotels can get pretty expensive," the man said with a soft chuckle as his hand stilled over the strings once again. At her question, he frowned lightly, trying to recall the name of it, but after a few seconds he gave it up. "I can't remember what it's called, but I'm staying at the hotel across from the really big park until I figure out where to move. Not too expensive, and they had a nice deal going when I got there." While he probably could've afforded something nicer, he preferred to save as much money as he could until he figured out where he'd move and consequently how much it'd cost him. He'd hate to finally find a place only to realize after that he couldn't afford it because he'd spent too much on a hotel room for a couple weeks.

he said with a soft smile and a small nod of his head. the Espeon explained happily. He appeared to be similarly pleased to have met such a polite young Eevee to converse with. Mention of the water's temperature, though, made him perk up a bit. He asked, and turned his head to regard the shoreline quite seriously for a few moments, then focused back on her once again. Though, in his experience, ocean water did tend to take quite a while to warm up in summer, unless in more temperate areas. Since they'd only just arrived here, he wasn't quite sure about this region's climate just yet. They more than likely did - or one of them did, at least - given the fact they were currently on it of their own volition, so he could only assume that at least the lady did, in fact, like it.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:59 pm
While she agreed that this was, indeed, a pretty spot, her excitement over finding someone else who had lived in Unova first drove her to respond to his question first. "Seriously? I lived in Castelia...for three years, too," he cheeks flushing pink. "Originally, I'm from Hearthome, Sinnoh, but mother and father wanted to move for business reasons, so... Castelia it was," she added, feeling the need to explain so she didn't just come across as a silly girl trying to make connections with a young man she had just met...especially since it was kind of an odd coincidence on its own. She toyed with the ends of her hair. "We moved back to Sinnoh, though, before I came here on my own."

She glanced to his hand, watching as he strummed the strings of his guitar softly, a fond smile crossing her face at the sound. She lifted her eyes back to his face, though, as he spoke again, then nodded. "Yes, safety is important..." she laughed softly, though she looked away, her expression distant for a moment. She had had the same thoughts when she arrived. She returned her gaze to him again. "I'm sure you'll make a good choice... there aren't too many cities to choose from, here," she grinned. "And if that's the hotel I'm thinking of, it's a lovely one! We stayed in one around the same location before I got my apartment."

Lovey let her tail swish gently, enjoying a nice breeze from the ocean as the Espeon spoke. she told him, glancing away to the ocean for a moment at his excitement. she said, looking over her shoulder to the Ponyta.

Thierry blinked down at the two, his attention drawn to the soft notes from Abel's stoke of his guitar. To each their own, he thought. He still quite enjoyed it, though he assummed it was a little different for him, being a fire type. So long as he wasn't submerged, he was happy.

Lovey's gaze returned to Isaac when he addressed their trainer's likes. She bunched a little, then straightened, fluffing the fullness of her collar of fur. she giggled.

Thierry nodded again, a small smile on his face now, though he stayed behind Lovey.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:39 pm
"Seriously?" Abel asked, his eyebrows raising further as his grin broadened. "Small world - I grew up in Solaceon. Moved from there to Castelia on my own, though, and came straight here from there, I didn't go back to Sinnoh first." He paused a few moments for the information to sink in, still mildly surprised. "That's quite the coincidence." He hadn't expected to meet someone who was also originally from Sinnoh and had spent three years in Castelia. Small world indeed. "Why did you move here?"

"It is a very nice hotel," he agreed with a nod and another smile, his fingers unable to hold still and consequently strummed at the guitar strings again softly. "The park it's near is very pretty too; we've checked that out a few times so far."

the psychic-type said with a soft smile. And they both did enjoy sight-seeing. Mention of the water still warming, though, made him nod a bit. he finished with a warm smile, his forked tail flicking a bit, though he grinned and chuckled lightly. is lovely to lay in, especially when the sun is out and makes it so warm... Though I think I have an advantage over you, since my fur is thinner,> the Espeon ended with another chuckle.

His multi-colored gaze shifted to the Ponyta, and he nodded with another soft smile. This one seemed quite shy, for some reason.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:33 pm
She laughed, unable to help it. "Whaat? No way!" She shook her head, her expression still bright. "That's...wow," she sighed, looking out at the ocean again, as she thought of an answer to his question. A moment she watched the sea roll, before she answered him. "Home was just...getting a bit stressful. I came to Kodo for a vacation, actually, just to get away for a while, then decided to stay." Had it been for better or for worse, she wasn't sure. She looked back to him. "And you? What brings you to the little region?"

She watched again as he strummed the guitar, another small smile drawn from her lips. His comment about the hotel and its park was met with a nod.

Lovey listened to the Espeon attentively, one of her ears flicking a little against the breeze. She grinned a little as he laughed, and shook out her mane again, giggling herself. she assured him, pawing a little at the sand.

Thierry smiled a bit, then bobbed his head a little in a soft nod once again.

Lovey tipped her head her smile softening a little. She wasn't entirely sure what it was about them. Perhaps it was just the way the Espeon spoke and the fact the man was unable to keep his fingers still over his guitar.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:26 pm
He couldn't help a small, good-natured laugh at her reaction to their similar pasts, his fingers once more stilling over the strings. "Way!" He countered with a grin, though it slowly faded to a smile as she continued. The blonde nodded to show he understood. "Stress is no good at all, but vacations usually are." Usually; not always. The thought of going on vacation but deciding to stay, though, piqued his interest. "What made you decide to stay?"

"Ah, that's not nearly as interesting," he admitted sheepishly. "I just got tired of Castelia and Unova, and wanted to go someplace different. Kodo seemed pretty different, so," he shrugged and smiled, "here I am."

Isaac said with a smile and a nod, Hotels weren't exactly permanent places to stay, and the pair needed at least some stability to keep them both grounded. Thierry's words were met with another warm smile. he admitted,

The psychic-type turned a gentle smile on the Eevee at her remark.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:35 pm
She giggled softly, giving a fond shake of her head at his exclamation. His interests in her reason for staying, however, quickly sobered her expression. "Oh, um... Stuff at home just got kind of...worse," she laughed weakly, tucking her hair back again. "At this point, I think it'll be easier to figure 'me' out here, instead of trying to do it at home."

She nodded in her own understanding, looking to him again as he shied a bit. "There's nothing wrong with that. And...yes, Kodo is...very different," she said softly, looking to the pokemon on the ground.

Thierry simply nodded his response, while Lovey spoke up again. She flicked her tail smoothly behind her.

She tilted her head a little, her smile still kind and soft. she told him,  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:02 am
"Ah." His expression changed to one of sympathy. "I'm sorry to hear that; hopefully nothing too bad? But yeah, I totally agree - it's harder at home, because there you'll always be what you always were. It's when you move out and strike out on your own that you find out who you are and what you're made of," the blonde said with a smile.

"It is different than Unova by a lot, yeah," Abel agreed as he looked down both sides of the beach; the retaining wall made it a little hard to see much behind them. "But that's to be expected, I guess. That's what makes traveling so interesting, yeah? No one would go anywhere else if everywhere was the same. That's why it's so great to go new places." And he did love to go new places.

Isaac agreed with a gentle smile. The question of ages and growing up made him pause, and he turned his colorful eyes skyward briefly as he thought. He couldn't help but twitch his ears back slightly at the mention of the sister, though he perked up again.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff