Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
яα∂ισαcтιvє яєvσℓυтισи Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  The Painted Red
  Infected
  No thanks.
View Results

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:05 pm
This is the Profiles for the Radioactive Effected and the Painted Red Unaffected.
Come join the Deadly fun.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image
Love Bites But So Do I !

whyareyouhighlightingthisBasic File Details . . .
Name // Lacey Lamia Sanguine
Nicknames // Lace
Gender // Female
Age // Twenty five
Role // Radioactively Effected, Sanguine Infected, High Assassin

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

whyareyouhighlightingthisSmall details on the Patient . . .
Likes // Dancing, Order, Singing, Blood, Mona and Billy
Dislikes // Blind Humans, Fighting for the wrong reasons, sun light
Height // 5'7"
Weight // 135lbs
Marks on the flesh// lower back tattoo, thigh tattoo, upper arm sleeve, ears pierced and nose piercing.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

whyareyouhighlightingthisNext Sheet . . .
Biography // When I was little, everything was peachy keen. Parents loved me, little brother wasn't a pain. If anything we were close siblings. Whatever he had to tell me, I listened and gave him the best answer I could. Like where do babies come from? I was only six, so all I could tell him was what I thought, Mommies time travel to the future when they are kids and eat the babies they want to have and go back in time to where they were and let the babies grow in their tummy's. Yeah, I had a pretty wild imagination and instead like a normal kid that would freak out, he went to our mother and asked if he tasted sweeter than I did. What a twit. Of course he tasted sweeter than me, he was a good kid and I loved him to the day I was admitted into a Psych Ward. That's right, a mental hospital for sick patients. When my little brother came home with a broken arm because of some bullies, I did what most big sisters shouldn't do. I fallowed my little brother to his preschool and I attacked the boys that bullied Billy. Boy, when I attacked them, I lost it. By the time I was done with them, they could be unidentified. Thankfully, Billy didn't see it. But when the men in white came to my house, I had my bags packed and had to tell Billy that I was going away for a while. My parents told me to reassure him that everything was okay, cause, that's what I thought.

When I was admitted, they gave me a number and only called me by that number; 208. During those years in the Psych Ward, I never gave up on Billy. One day, I am going to see him. I will find him. But first, I needed to get over this blood lust. I couldn't help it. I went through two patients and a doctor. Plus I maimed a guard.

When I was 17, an alarm system went off. Number 329 was probably at it again. Crazy ********. But when I heard that there was a mandatory evacuation, something was wrong this time. Then, I heard screaming and the doors opened. Every ones doors. It was my chance, but what was going on? I didn't care, I had to see that precious boy from my childhood, the little blond headed brother that I loved. I darted out of my room, only to find the patients in the same state of mind; getting out. I finally got to the streets to find chaos. Not the way I left things... Military with gas masks and guns? Whoa! Was that... someones spine sticking out and moving!? No time, I ran down the street and through the city to only get to my old house. But.. something didn't feel right. My teeth hurt and why does the sun feel warmer than it should? I get to the door only to find my parents and brother, that was now grown up, in shock. Before my brother and I could reunite, a was hit over the side of the head. And all I can remember was 'Find me, ....!' When I woke up, the house was piratically destroyed and empty. Where were my parents? Where was Billy? I found myself some weapons and some real clothes. I fought whoever stood in my way but I was smart. What were these gases that infected a lot of people that have changed physically? I had gone outside to see chaos; people running around, some of them completely changed into different beings and others were normal with small changes. Man... the sun was getting really hot... why do I feel like I'm on fire? I had moved myself out of the sun and I started feeling better. Oh my God, what kind of drugs did those Doctors give me? This is a dream... No... A nightmare... Later, I had found the first Lady... It was obvious that I'd help her to her husband and she would help me to my brother. I was physically stronger than her and I'd protect her. I guess you could say I was her guard and high Assassin. I'd go kill anyone who was out of place and getting too violent. Whoever was threatening our Community. Hey, it was free blood. That I obviously needed to survive... So much for getting over the blood lust... It's more controlled I promise. A few years later, I helped a pregnant effected woman give birth to a first born natural mutant. She requested that I watched over her child and watch the offspring grow. It was a little off for an Assassin to take that kind of role... but before I could reject or question her... she died. So I took the baby and named her Mona. A few years later, after getting the letter of rejection, I could see the First Lady's heart break. It was then she wanted to take things by force now. She ordered that the strongest of us start attacking the wall. We finally broke free and lingered in the grass that we missed and fresh air, blue skies. Everything was so open. So It was obvious that we camped outside and hunted for food and built shelter. It was nice. But we still missed our loved ones. One day I had let Mona go out and play but stay clear of any men in suits or the fenced in area. She has never been in nature so she wanted to explore everything. I saw no harm in it. but I had a feeling that I should of gone with her. When I came back from hunting for food, I found the community looking at me sadly. What happened while I was gathering food. I walked over to the bonfire to see the child I took in, raised as my own and considered her my daughter, dead on a large flat smooth rock. Mona was dead. My heart felt empty and I wailed all night over the precious corpse. Something that came so close like Billy to my heart. My child, the one I had taught to walk, talk, teach her from right to wrong. Everything! I cried all night. Everyone was used to seeing me so cold and strong willed. They were in shock when they saw me break and cry all night. This angered the First Lady. She kidnapped a soldier, tortured him with my help and I didn't need an order to hang his chopped up body on the fences with my Lady's note. I felt sick, I wanted to kill whoever gave the order, I want to kill the man that killed Mona. They took away my brother and now they took away my child. This means war.

Personality// Obviously, Lacey is a dark person after they killed Mona. She is cold and harsh but she can also be understanding and connect with her Community. She belly dances and performs for small night events to lighten up the atmosphere from the hared times. She is still hurting from the death of her child. Mona is not biologically her baby but she was raised like Lacey's own. When she has a victim, she is ruthless and will kill them instantly or torture them. It will depend how they are judged by her. It is obvious that she is a Vampire Mutant.
Phobias // Being out in the sun for more than an hour; it will kill her. Being in tight spaces for a long period of time and discovering that another loved on is perished.
Extra information // Lacey is a strategist. She will work out a strategy that will be able to get the job done with no loose ends. But just in case there is always a plan B. Lacey is quick with her weapons and can shadow manipulate.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ Countess Scarlet █║▌│█║▌│

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 am

User Image
Hide here, confide here so we can be broken open,

whyareyouhighlightingthisBasic File Details . . .
Name // Nuva
Nicknames // Spaz
Gender // Male
Age // Sixteen
Role // Effected, Heightened Perception. Sentry.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

whyareyouhighlightingthisSmall details on the Patient . . .
Likes // High places, the sound of the wind, soft music, and sweets.
Dislikes // Loud, crowded areas, humans and effected alike, people who interrupt his daydreams and sentry duties.
Height // 5 feet, 7 inches
Weight // 135 pounds
Marks on the flesh// Nuva has a tattoo of a wolf's paw print on his back with two black angel wins attached to either side, and four long scars running parallel to each other running from his waist up to his chest.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

whyareyouhighlightingthisNext Sheet . . .
Biography //
Nuva was not lucky enough to have been born in a time without fallout. His mother, her name long forgotten, had been subjected to the gas, and was therefore unable to evacuate with the unaffected New York citizens. Nuva's mother retreated with her husband into the now ghetto like tenements in the downtown Brooklyn area and boarded up their home, fearing this mass panic would rise into a massacre of the bloodiest proportions. They were not far from the truth. As the surviving Effected began to mutate, some became overconfident that their newfound qualities made them superior. A new massacre began, and Nuva's parents toughed it out. They had developed their own mutations. The father began to grow tough, oval shaped calluses all over his skin, and two strange lumps appeared above either of his ears. The mother's mutation caused her to become ill when in sunlight. Because of this, Nuva was born in the darkness, in the year twenty nineteen. His mother did not survive the birthing, and so the father took the newborn and prayed he was able to stand the light. Nuva did not seem to show any form of the mutations other children born into this hell showed. Was his son a human?

For a time, it seemed this was the case, and as a result, Nuva was hidden away from the other Effected. His father feared that, if word got out that his son was human, he would be killed. this society had grown to hate the humans for abandoning them.

When Nuva was three years old, his mutation showed itself. The boy's eyes began to change from his mother's beautiful hazel, to the most vibrant of violet. the change was gradual but definite. Nuva also showed an acute sense of hearing and smell. He often would stare out the crack in the boards that covered the windows, as if he could see something beyond the city. His eyes would trace the movements of their neighbors, but Nuva would be looking at a wall. His father confronted him about it when Nuva was five, Nuva's answer being, "I can see their heartbeat".

Finally, Nuva was permitted to go outside. His fathers mutation had evolved to the point where he now resembled a horned lizard that stood upright. the nodes on his skin were like scales and the lumps above his ears had grown into to long and sturdy horns. Thankfully, he had not grown a tail. His lizard like appearance came with a lizard like need for sunlight. the very thing that had killed his wife was the very thing he could not live without. Nuva followed his father around the city, and though his father's fears were in good judgment, they duo got by.

When Nuva was seven, he had acquired a friend. a boy, around his age, had been introduced by a friend of his father. He had lost his parents and the man looking after him was know to eat other Effected. They took him into their home without hesitation. His mutation made him look like he was part wolf, in that his eyes were orange-yellow, he had pads on his palms and feet that aided his running, his teeth were those of a carnivore, and a light covering of peach fuzz softened his skin on his entire body, almost like puppy fur, but thinner. They called him Aru. he and Nuva became fast friends.

One year later, Nuva's father died in a fight over supplies, and Nuva was left with Aru, the two eight year olds on their own.

Two years after that, Aru disappeared. He had been talking of leaving to find a better life for a while, but after Nuva told him it was a suicide mission, Aru stopped talking about it. Nuva searched for him, but when he came across Aru's blood soaked shirt, the signs of a scuffle, and a blood trail, Nuva feared the worst. He followed the trail and found a room full of dead Effected. Nuva scanned the room with his eyes, and saw that no one had a heartbeat. The idiots fought each other to the death, all of them! For what though?!

Convinced his friend was dead, Nuva wandered the streets. What was a ten year old to do all on his own?

Somehow he managed, and when he was fourteen, the society was starting to resemble a normal society again, or at least he heard the older ones say so. he had never known what "normal" was. He was approached by an Effected who seemed to resemble authority. He was asked a few questions, taken to a building that looked like someone remade it, and asked more questions. He answered them, not caring. the past four years were a smudge in his memory, and so would this be. "What can you do?" was the big question. He told them. "I can see great distances, I can see heart beats, I can smell where to go and what to eat and what's in what I am eating. I can hear people breathing two rooms down if I try hard enough." that's all he told them. He did not tell them that he could almost literally see when people are lying, or sense when danger is coming.

He was given a job, a concept he was unfamiliar with. Apparently it was a good thing, and becoming popular. He was to patrol a section of the perimeter of the city and report anything and everything he saw, no matter how miniscule. He did, and he was exceptional. He was to attend school on his days off to learn how to read and write better than he was taught previously, as well as combat training to deal with obstinate "Citizens" of New Brooklyn. He never realized what good this did him until one day when he was confronted by a gang of beefed up Effected. They taunted him for looking like a human, and about the girly color of his eyes. They began to get violent, but thanks to his training, Nuva was able to fend off their attacks. When the gang was wearing out, they called for their leader. This bear of a woman came out of the shadows and blindsided him, digging her unnaturally long claws into his skin at the waist and slicing upwards, dragging the razor claws up his stomach and across his chest.

He woke up three days later in the medical wing of his dorm. He recovered and returned to his duty, and has done so ever since.

Personality// Nuva is quiet and usually spaced out. He does not like to recall his past, and the future to him looks bleak, so he tends to wander into his own little world he created in his head as a child. He imagined, with the help of books, his own little oasis. He is kind hearted, though one would not guess so upon first impression. he does have an underlying hatred for his own kind, and it is that reason his kind heart is in shadow. He is not quick to anger, but once his buttons are all pushed, he sees red and will not let up until either he or the opponent is incapacitated or dead. He finds little to no joy in anything, but some may catch him smiling when he spazzes out.
Phobias // Nuva is claustrophobic and agoraphobic. Tight spaces make his feel suffocated and large crowds sends him into a psychological downwards spiral, starting off in hyperventilation, to panic and flightiness, and finally violence if he is not removed from the crowd in time.
Extra information like abilities, weapons and skills that we need to know. // He is fond of cooking and plays the acoustic guitar. he is highly trained in practical combat.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ Kiyiya Sakura █║▌│█║▌│

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces