Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:27 pm
What felt like after forever, the group of trainers had finally found their way back aboard the ship to take them back to Kodo, and though she wasn't really going home exactly, Dove couldn't have been more grateful. The past few nights had been rough, and she longed for her own bed, her own apartment, and a moment of complete peace to sort out everything that had happened, and everything that was still to come. Though of course, she had found piece in her own hotel room at night, it was far from sanctuary, and while she had hoped sleep would distract her from the ominous cloud that had settled over her and her friends, not even the drugs could keep away the nightmares she thought had been long banished--though of course, recent dark dreams featured dark pokemon and those she was familiar with being torn and trampled.

Now she stood on deck of the boat, her hand gripping the railing tightly as she counted down the hours until she could take more pain killers. All her pokemon were tucked away, and she closed her eyes as the wind whipped through her hair, her breaths taken in slowly and deeply--as deeply as she could with her sides aching so badly. The sling remained over her unharmed shoulder, her arm cradled against her middle, and for the first time in a long time, she was glad her parents weren't the type to surprise her with a visit. It would be no easy task to explain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:32 pm
Yuri was in the same boat... quite literally, as well as figuratively. Taking the ship back to Kodo, Yuri was a bit restless. He too wasn't heading to his home of Grande Ile, but also longed for his familiar place in Camphoreon. He'd been away from it for roughly a month, traveling with Luke, then ended up coming out here. He was ready to just take it easy for a while. Still, sleep wasn't coming easy to him and he ended up coming up on deck as well. The wind from the sea tossing his hair once he stepped outside.

Repede followed after him, as well as Astal, the pair of Pokemon looking rather stoic for the time being as the wind also whipped through their fur.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:46 pm
As the door to the stairs leading below deck snapped shut, Dove opened her eyes and turned to look over her shoulder to the man and his pokemon as they arrived. With a small smile and a wave, she bid them "Good morning Yuri, Repede...eevee..." She lowered her eyes, trying to recall the eevee's name, if she had even heard it before. "You're up...early." Silently, she hoped it wasn't for the same reasons she was, though, she reasoned, the physical pain was part of why she was up. She wondered if the others were still asleep as well, if they had even been able to sleep. Her heart sank, knowing full well she probably wasn't the only one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:03 pm
"Hey," Yuri greeted as he caught sight of a familiar girl standing out on the deck. Repede wuffing his own greeting as well. The Eevee just tiled an ear and gave a sour look.

"Vee..." he grumbled. He had a name you know.

"His name's Astal by the way. The Eevee." Yuri volunteered.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:13 pm
Another smile was offered to Yuri until she caught sight of the eevee's indignant look. "Sorry, Astal... I just didn't catch your name before," she explained, dipping her head a little in apology.

She looked again to Reoede and Yuri. "Will you guys be around a little while?" she asked, not wanting to hinder them if they were coming on deck to do something specific. "I'm sure Lovey would like to spend time with someone her own size..." It was no secret that her eevee was find of Repede, and the shiny eevee was new...they could likely be friends...maybe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:17 pm
"Yeah, sure," Yuri said, not having really any plans of going anywhere. He'd come out on deck just for something to do. As opposed to just sitting around in one of those stuffy cabins below decks.

As if on cue, Astal jumped up onto the railing. The shiny Eevee's fur and ears being blown to the side as he sat and overlooked the vast stretch of ocean before him. His eyes growing wide as he surveyed the area. He'd never been out on the open ocean before, and on the way to Kanto he'd been inside his ball for the most part.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:43 pm
She nodded her thanks, then watched as Astal jumped onto the railing, worried, at first, that he might topple over the edge. When he appeared to be just fine, however, she relaxed and pulled Lovey's ball from her hip to release her.

Lovey appeared quietly, and stretched, giving a tiny yawn before she sat and surveyed her surroundings. When he noticed Repede, she barked once in greeting, then offered another to Astal up on the railing, though her reaction to seeing him so high was much like her trainer's.

That done, the young woman returned her gaze to Yuri, catching her hair in her fingers as the wind off the sea tossed her hair. "Did you sleep well last night...?" A silly, pointless question, but he had just gotten here...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:32 pm
Yuri didn't seem at all worried about the Eevee on the railing. In fact, the man folded his arms across it as well and leaned against it to look out at the ocean next to his Pokemon.

"Not really," he then admitted rather bluntly.

He had a lot on his mind, and he'd stayed up most of the night thinking about it.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:34 pm
She nodded a little, then moved again to the railing as Lovey moved over to Repede. "Yeah, me neither..." she returned, closing her eyes as she, too, leaned on the railing.

For a little while she stood, just watching the early morning sun's rays reflect in broken patterns across the water, lost in thought. She wouldn't ask what he thought about the ordeal... that much was clear, just in his body language the night it had happened, and to be honest, she didn't want to think about it anymore, at least, not until she was home. As she watched the waves break against the side of the boat, however, another topic came to mind.

"How was your trip? Did you get to see a lot of the island?" she asked softly, looking down to her arm and picking at a loose string from the bandages.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:30 pm
"Yeah, I guess," Yuri said with little enthusiasm. "Saw the major points at least. Went to all of the cities."

At least now he was somewhat familiar with the island. It hadn't been a bad trip even though much of his attention had been focused on helping Luke rather than relaxing or anything.

Repede wuffed to Lovey as she came over, greeting the Eevee, while Astal turned his head to look down at the two. The shiny Eevee didn't seem all that interested in socializing though, and simply remained where he was.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:15 am
She listened, but offered no response immediately after he gave his answer, fully aware of his apparent lack of enthusiasm toward the subject. She did however, break the silence again, though more quietly, and after a significant pause. "Well... that's good at least. I had thought about traveling, but obviously that won't happen for a while."

She continued to quietly pick at the free string on her bandage. Her brows furrowed a little. "I know this may sound strange, and the timing is too soon, but... how do you feel about guns?" She lifted her head to look at him. "I mean, you're ex military, right?"

Lovey sat contently in front of the fire-type, though her eyes lifted to Astal again, one ear flicking in confusion, though she supposed it was his right not to be social... sometimes people--and pokemon-- just didn't want to be. So instead, she turned her full attention back to Repede.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:45 am
Yeah, having wounds like hers would put a dampner on traveling for a while. She was smart to wait until she was healed. However, Yuri blinked once at her question. Someone else had asked him about the same thing over a month ago.

Turning around to now have his back against the rail, his elbows still resting on it, the man heaved a sigh. Tilting his head slightly to look down the deck as he answered her. "Well, I was trained to use them. But I never really liked them. Using a sword is a lot more fun."

Repede wuffed his reply back to Lovey. "" He hadn't had as much trouble sleeping as Yuri, though he often woke up when his partner had stirred or gotten up.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:26 am
She looked to him as he turned around, shaking her head a little after he spoke. "I don't think I'd ever be able to master a sword..." she laughed weakly, letting the sound die fast. "I really don't see how people do." She couldn't imagine using a sword as a weapon. It put people far too close to the other person, and the memories of Yuri taking down all those men... While clearly effective, it made her stomach turn to think about being so close to an opponent.

Not that the memory in itself didn't already have that effect itself.

Lovey settled onto the deck, laying down on her stomach, her fluffy mane pooling around her as she layed her head down. Goodness, it seemed like no one was social today...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:26 pm
Pokemon were in tune with emotions and it was especially true with Repede when it came to Yuri. Now was not the best time to be social.

Astal meanwhile, continued to be mesmerized by the ocean.

"Swords aren't for everyone," Yuri admitted.

He then sighed again. "So if you want me to teach you to use a gun, you can just ask."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:12 am
Lovey resigned herself to the sounds of the waves rolling beneath the ship, closing her eyes o rest after another glance to both Astal and Repede.

Dove stayed quiet, looking out at the ocean, thinking over exactly what he wanted, and her means of achieving such a goal. His offer was wonderful, but he didnt seem too enthused...

She could really blame him though.

"Would you really?" she asked seriously, her gaze returning to him. "I've only handled one once, but I think it's about time I did something."

Yeah, she had handle one once... After a photoshoot, where a few of the guys wanted to show off.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff